Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning America!

Nadita

Good Morning America!

Happy Wednesday :)

I just want to bless you today with the blessings of God and May His goodness pass by you and that the joy, peace and love will reign in your country today in Jesus name, Amen.

I bless Israel and pray for peace in Jerusalem and Middle East.

• Upvote 5

Good Morning America!

I just want to bless you today with the blessings of God and May His goodness pass by you and that the joy, peace and love will reign in your country today in Jesus name, Amen.

Blessings to you and yours Nadita, pardon my hangover.....yesterday's/last evening's news all over the place was a bit overwhelming for me that I had some good drinks indeed lol :lol:

Hope all is well with you!

• Upvote 2

Good Morning America!

Thank you Nadita... please add my family to your prayers.

Mitch.

flag_eagleb_we_lg.jpg

do not know why someone negged ya Dog, but I gave ya a green one!

• Upvote 2

Good Morning America...!   Happy Wednesday :)

Thanks Nadita...(+1) I agree with you in Prayer, and bless you in return...!  :tiphat: 

FIVE (5) STARS...!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

Blessings to you and yours Nadita, pardon my hangover.....yesterday's/last evening's news all over the place was a bit overwhelming for me that I had some good drinks indeed lol :lol:

Hope all is well with you!

Freedom :)

Yep.. news are flying with new wings to bring fresh air :)

Thank you Nadita... please add my family to your prayers.

Mitch.

do not know why someone negged ya Dog, but I gave ya a green one!

Mitch :)

God bless you and I pray God will carry you through in your dark hours and you will see His hands upon you more than you have seen it before.  I pray He will bring the helps you need right now and I pray healing for your body and balance in your digestive system.  I pray for peace and I rebuke anxiety in the name of Jesus.  I pray His grace will cover you and that faith is like a mustard seed but can move mountain.  Keep your eyes on Jesus the author and perfecter of your faith.  He is there besides you even when you don't see or feel Him.  I also rebuke doubt in the name of Jesus and I ask God to rise up your spirit and let faith arise in you in Jesus name, amen

• Upvote 2

Good Morning America!

Amen sister. Ditto. Thank you.