Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning America!

Nadita

Good Morning America!

Happy Monday!

When I wake up this morning, I thank God that I live in the land of free with all that its offered.  I thank you for protecting me while I am sleeping.  I pray blessings over you America.  May God always cover you with His wings and send His angels to watch over you.  No weapons against you shall prosper as God puts His shields around you. And eveyr evil plans will be detected and detered by your angels.  May God bless you, your leaders, your people with abundance in Jesus name, Amen.

I bless Israel and pray for peace in Middle East.

• Upvote 4

Eaglefan :)

Agree.. let's pray that we will have leaders that will have heart for America and its people.  A true leader that will be a man of integrity and character that has vision.  Also there will be more leaders to come forth for such a time like this.  God promotes and demotes people :)

• Upvote 1

Agree with you all the way Nadita;  but the House, Senate the big White House and all other branches of our government need a good cleansing in order to get things rolling in the right direction again. Of course this is just my opinion.  

I am with you... my prayer is that we will have leaders with a heart for America and its people.. like the three musketeers in Iraq.. leaders with character and integrity and true leaders who have vision and most of all, someone who regard God in his conduct :)