Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning America!

Nadita

Good Morning America!

What a beautiful Wednesday! the air is crisp, all is white covered with snow.  I just want to say I am blessed to live in your country and today I want to bless you with all the blessings God has for you.  May God continue to protect you, your people, your leaders and everything that is in you.  May joy, peace, love, kindness and unity always reign in your country in Jesus name, amen. 

I bless Israel and pray for peace in middle east.

• Upvote 6

Thank You! Nadita, your prayer for us and praise of our beautiful country are both appreciated. I thank God that I and my family are so blessed to live in this beautiful land and appreciate the freedoms that so many have fought and died for before me. We as a nation must teach our children about the sacrifices made by those who have gone before us to allow us to have the freedom and liberty that we sometimes take for granted. I pray the blessings of God upon you and your family today!

Good Morning America!

What a beautiful Wednesday! the air is crisp, all is white covered with snow.  I just want to say I am blessed to live in your country and today I want to bless you with all the blessings God has for you.  May God continue to protect you, your people, your leaders and everything that is in you.  May joy, peace, love, kindness and unity always reign in your country in Jesus name, amen. 

I bless Israel and pray for peace in middle east.

Amen.

And thank you.

I wish the best for you and yours!

Thanks Nadita for blessing our country...please continue every day, because we need it.  2 Chronicles 7:14 is ever before me: "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hearfrom heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

And also, praying for the peace of Jerusalem, which carries a blessing.

Have a Blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year everyone on DV...!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1