Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Balutaúq..albgdada warns soldiers of progress in Anbar and 60 000 Iraqi troops were preparing to storm

yota691

76.jpg

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Warned the leader of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant "Daash" terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi militants organization, from falling into the trap longer has the Iraqi security forces and tribesmen in Anbar province.

Baghdadi said in the letter that was circulated among militants organization, "said Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi bless you these victories and honor to inform you of peace, and say to you that God is with you in the liberation of the land of Iraq of infidels, Shiites and defeat the Crusaders and Arabs conspirators with them, and that this alliance Alemczuam against you did not Atnicm continue Jihad, but abound insistence and determination to liberate the land of Iraq and the Levant, but I warn you of Astdrajkm to advanced positions in Anbar may be a trap prepared by your enemy forces and traitors who order them then you have to take caution of the enemy because he may change his plans to harm you Oiedkm God his victory.

In a related context, stressed the head of the honest Hassan Salem that "the joint forces of the sons of the security services and the factions Volunteers popular crowd, ready to launch a massive operation in the cities of Anbar after the Council requested the Anbar province, the intervention of these forces to help the people of the province to flush out militants Daash.

Salem added that the strength of this force reached "60" thousand fighters, mostly trained in urban warfare and ready to carry out an extensive operation to cleanse the cities of Anbar Daash as he put it, after it took control and secured to the belt areas of Baghdad.

Anbar is experiencing large-scale operations against al Daash, after the killing of police chief Ahmed al-Dulaimi Saddak, led by Arab tribes in the western region with the support of security forces and volunteers of popular mobilization against the organization.

fydd-212x300.jpg

In a "letter".  Show his face, if he has one.  I think he is wounded.  I would be mean enough to kick his broken leg or throw sand on his burnt arm.  God help me for the mean thoughts.  He deserves nothing less than to be judged by all who serve goodness.   With all this talk of Iraqi forces fighting isis/daash, who is in charge of them?  I have not heard a minister yet, and Abadi had trouble with the forces since they were maliki's boys.  Interesting that we can't get the whole truth out of this whole isis and ebola bit.