Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yazidi teenager kidnapped by Isil tells of her captivity

umbertino

Fifteen-year-old girl who managed to escape Islamic State captors describes the abuse she suffered

By Agencies

11:31PM BST 11 Oct 2014

YAZIDI_3069945b.jpg

The 15-year-old girl sits on the floor of the one-room house she now shares with her family after escaping in early August Photo: AP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11156788/Yazidi-teenager-kidnapped-by-Isil-tells-of-her-captivity.html

• Upvote 1

We need to kill them all! These hypocritical cave dwelling bastards have to be exterminated! This world is nothing short of evil. Thanks for the post umbertino. People need to be aware of what we are dealing with, no matter how horrible.

• Upvote 1

And it was the Kurds, who are facing certain massacre because the world's most powerful militaries can't seem to help them... who risked their lives when no one else would, and went in to save as many of the Yazidi people they could....G-d's Mercy and Blessing for this child and all those children put in harm's way because of a lack of political will to do anything about it......

• Upvote 6

Yeah Razor its pretty embarrassing isn't it  . USA the most powerful country in the world sitting idly by with there thumbs in their A$$.

while young girls are being tortured and raped , young men put to the knife. and fellow soldiers with their back to the wall and no cavalry in sight.

Makes me sick to think about it. I guess Im more ashamed then embarrassed .

I haven't considered this GOVT my GOVT for a long time now. But this just confirms it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah Razor its pretty embarrassing isn't it  . USA the most powerful country in the world sitting idly by with there thumbs in their A$$.

while young girls are being tortured and raped , young men put to the knife. and fellow soldiers with their back to the wall and no cavalry in sight.

Makes me sick to think about it. I guess Im more ashamed then embarrassed .

I haven't considered this GOVT my GOVT for a long time now. But this just confirms it. 

While we have had are differences dog53 your making it hard for me. Your last number of posts in the last month or so match my opinion as well.

I hate to say it but I'm actually starting to like you.  LOL   + 1 and just know it kills me to do so.

pp

• Upvote 1

We need to kill them all! These hypocritical cave dwelling bastards have to be exterminated! This world is nothing short of evil. Thanks for the post umbertino. People need to be aware of what we are dealing with, no matter how horrible.

Hello sxsess... Hope you're doing ok, my Friend.....Ciao

• Upvote 1

While we have had are differences dog53 your making it hard for me. Your last number of posts in the last month or so match my opinion as well.

I hate to say it but I'm actually starting to like you.  LOL   + 1 and just know it kills me to do so.

pp

Hey why ruin a good thing.   :)

Stories like this are all too common!

America can not save the world! We are in debt up to our eye balls now!

The tax payer (Middle Class) is always asked to foot the bills for assisting other countries while the mega rich abandon America after making their fortunes by giving up their citizenship and moving to other countries!

Our politicans cut the budget, cut the numbers of troops we have available, and worry more about meaningless issues while the things that need doing go unresolved! Laws are passed that enable corporate america to move their headquarters overseas to avoid taxes, and allows companies to hire illegal immigrants at slave wages instead of hiring US workers. Greed is the order of the decade & $$$$$$$$ is the bottom line!

The 1% give their money to save the Snow Owl in the fozen wasteland, or the white tiger or any number of lost causes other  than people living in poverty their own cities! America has people who starve to death everyday, child who are abused & families who live in cars or on the streets.

Everyone knows the unemployment numbers are fake! The balloon just keeps getting bigger & bigger! Whats the answer? Wish I knew! :(

• Upvote 1

Stories like this are all too common!

America can not save the world! We are in debt up to our eye balls now!

The tax payer (Middle Class) is always asked to foot the bills for assisting other countries while the mega rich abandon America after making their fortunes by giving up their citizenship and moving to other countries!

Our politicans cut the budget, cut the numbers of troops we have available, and worry more about meaningless issues while the things that need doing go unresolved! Laws are passed that enable corporate america to move their headquarters overseas to avoid taxes, and allows companies to hire illegal immigrants at slave wages instead of hiring US workers. Greed is the order of the decade & $$$$$$$$ is the bottom line!

The 1% give their money to save the Snow Owl in the fozen wasteland, or the white tiger or any number of lost causes other  than people living in poverty their own cities! America has people who starve to death everyday, child who are abused & families who live in cars or on the streets.

Everyone knows the unemployment numbers are fake! The balloon just keeps getting bigger & bigger! Whats the answer? Wish I knew! :(

A much, much smaller government to start... then axing lots of other government stuff!   Leave the free market alone to do what's natural... supply and demand... innovation... EMPLOYMENT!  THAT's what will regulate the corporations... NOT the government!

A much, much smaller government to start... then axing lots of other government stuff!   Leave the free market alone to do what's natural... supply and demand... innovation... EMPLOYMENT!  THAT's what will regulate the corporations... NOT the government!

You are saying that corporations will regulate themselves? LOL

They are ALMOST out of control! Can you not see that?

I am not advocating more government......................I am saying change is needed!

Change should come from within but should they cause damage to the economy - who will step in?

Profit can not be the sore reason to operate - Kill the gooses that lays the golden eggs & you end up with nothing!

But........I think the article was about a girl who suffered at the hands of ISIS. LOL

Edited by gymrat76541

You are saying that corporations will regulate themselves? LOL

They are ALMOST out of control! Can you not see that?

I am not advocating more government......................I am saying change is needed!

Change should come from within but should they cause damage to the economy - who will step in?

Profit can not be the sore reason to operate - Kill the gooses that lays the golden eggs & you end up with nothing!

But........I think the article was about a girl who suffered at the hands of ISIS. LOL

LOL... yeah, a bit offtrack here to the original post.  But, no... THE FREE MARKET regulates profits, through consumerism.  Consumers create the changes you're looking for...  UNLESS the government gets involved.  So.... A good product... a good service... a profitable company.  Pretty simple, timeless concept.   Less regulation equals more profit.  More profit creates a better company... better employment... better/happier employees.  THAT is the golden egg.   Government involvement scrambles 'em... corporations react to remain profitable/accountable as business entities.  Unfortunately, that comes at the cost of consumers AND employees (employment).  I am advocating LESS government...

• Upvote 1

LOL... yeah, a bit offtrack here to the original post.  But, no... THE FREE MARKET regulates profits, through consumerism.  Consumers create the changes you're looking for...  UNLESS the government gets involved.  So.... A good product... a good service... a profitable company.  Pretty simple, timeless concept.   Less regulation equals more profit.  More profit creates a better company... better employment... better/happier employees.  THAT is the golden egg.   Government involvement scrambles 'em... corporations react to remain profitable/accountable as business entities.  Unfortunately, that comes at the cost of consumers AND employees (employment).  I am advocating LESS government...

Your dead  on Jax