Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Peace Loving Muslims

divemaster5734

Got this in an email, and it was just too chilling to leave alone....DM

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers. And the good people remain irrelevant.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friends from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores.

In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of “no-go” zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts –– not the silent and therefore irrelevant people, but rather, the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

And WE are SILENT.

• Upvote 12

Dearborn, Michigan has become the first U.S. City to adopt Sharia Law...so folks...this has already begun very close to home!!!

Hahahaha  yep  I live 45 min away from little arabia. 

Thats what we have been calling it for the past 40 years.

Bottom line here folks although our GOVT will tell you differant.

We are at war with islam. 

Islam are muslims

therefore EVERY muslim is suspect.

PERIOD. as berry likes to say  :)

Nice post dive

• Upvote 2

So now we have a law that is in direct contradiction to the Constitution!  

How have  the residents who are non-muslims in the city reacted to this development?

The only non muslim  residents in dearborn are beggers and the homeless.

they control the city in every aspect. mayor. reps ect ect. 

Hell I used to ride through there in some areas back in the 80`s on my harley

looking for weed and there would be goats up on the porches and being kept indoors. 

hahahahahaha

Yep thats right folks dog used to smoke pot in his early days and I also inhaled  :)

• Upvote 4

The only non muslim  residents in dearborn are beggers and the homeless.

they control the city in every aspect. mayor. reps ect ect. 

Hell I used to ride through there in some areas back in the 80`s on my harley

looking for weed and there would be goats up on the porches and being kept indoors. 

hahahahahaha

Yep thats right folks dog used to smoke pot in his early days and I also inhaled  :)

Are you sure those were goats, Dog.........after all, you were high?   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Thanks Dog53.  Those living in that area seem to have just changed countries and not tried to abide by the customs, regulations, and laws of the USA.  In other words, they did not come here to initiate change in their lives, but to have a freedom that would permit them to live - period.  However, now that they have a majority of vote, they have initiated a law that will work to take away that freedom; thus, creating a control that they came here to escape.  

The security of tradition and custom are hard to change, especially when promoted by the preachers and leaders from the mosques.  As the population of muslims grows so grows the possibility (inevitability?) of social change and changes in law are real in those cities or areas where the Islamic population is growing.  

Cities and states need to "wise up" and make sure that their is an education process that will thwart this encroachment on our freedoms without damaging the aliens freedom.  Tricky politically but essential and necessary.    

• Upvote 1

We must all stick together as Americans! It is our personal responsibility to hold ourselves accountable to our families in and out side our homes. We are christian brothers & sisters no matter what political affiliation we follow. I know I do not come across as a saint but I am a christian that is ready to fight to the death for other Americans. This is a scary world if we stand alone, but if we stand together we will always win because we are Americans.

• Upvote 2