Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

bigwave

Killing a wolf that is destroying your flock is not hate.

It is doing what is necessary to insure the flock continues to thrive.

Going to the Dr and getting medicine to kill the virus that infected your body

is not hate it is doing what is necessary for your survival

Hunting down a pack of rabid dogs, which are hunting in the streets and destroying them is not hate it is insuring that no other victims are added.

In the examples above if you show mercy they thrive and you die.

Do you really think God wants you to stand by do nothing and let evil win.

Your prospective is why there is so much evil in the world today.

People are no different if you are out robbing; looting and destroying you are no more then a pack of rabid dogs.

If you refuse to do what is necessary or show them mercy they will continue they will get bigger and destroy you.

The proof is ISIS, HAMAS, AL QAEDA,  MUSLEM BROTHER HOOD AND THE KNOCKOUT GAME.

Refusing to do what is necessary is not mercy it is only adding to the list of innocent victims and is suicidal.

Doing what is necessary to protect the flock is not hate and is well within the word of God

So maybe it is you that should hide your face in shame because you refuse to do what is necessary to protect the INNOCENT

With Gods love also comes the duty to do what is necessary to protect the good and the innocent and COMBAT evil

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

well stated!!

• Upvote 1

I have served this Counrty for 23 years in the military.....protecting all.. some of the comments on this thread disguise me and make me feel as though it was truly a waste. I protected bigots and racist, from the comments stated is the very reason why the law enforcement in Ferguson are not trusted, they feel the same way you feel, and no I'm not Black.....

• Upvote 2

I have served this Counrty for 23 years in the military.....protecting all.. some of the comments on this thread disguise me and make me feel as though it was truly a waste. I protected bigots and racist, from the comments stated is the very reason why the law enforcement in Ferguson are not trusted, they feel the same way you feel, and no I'm not Black.....

No offense, but unless you've been following all of our conversations for years here I wouldn't just jump to conclusions on what anyone of us feels as far as racism, we've had some pretty lengthy debates on it actually.  Personally I can't think of anyone on here who is a true racist or hates any particular color of person.  There are people on here who don't like each other, but rarely have I ever seen anyone truly wishing harm on another member, and when it happens it's usually a newbie whom the mods take care of pretty quickly.  I know you've been here for a while, like many of us, but it doesn't look like you engage in to many conversations here either, your prerogative.  There are also many on here who have served and are serving this great country as well so don't be to quick to judge, and thank you for your service you are appreciated.  :peace:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your service Cynthia....

Hi Cynthia, Yes some of the comments are pretty blatant... and they don't even seem to realize what they are saying.

I swear if Clive Bundy could log on and give them some help... they would love it!!!

Sad that they would back up him over some cattle rights... yet when a young man's life has been ended so early and was possibly murdered in cold blood... naw those people that cared about him should just stay home and keep to themselves. This situation with the police has gotten worse and worse... As for racism... It seems to rear it's ugly head whenever the black community tries to do something proactive for themselves. The justice system has NOT been working in their favor at all. Honestly the white community should be right out there shoulder to shoulder with them... JMHO

If it was a bunch of red neck white boys with guns they would be cheering them on on how they are "standin up fer their rights" Just a bunch of hypocritical (insert description here).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Yes Cynthia, some here would rather side with the PART of the black community who is out rioting and destroying people's homes and businesses and stealing their belongings because that is doing so much to help the situation! (Now before I'm called a racist again, I'm NOT saying ALL of them, I'm saying SOME of them) 

So tell me Maggie how does the black populace rioting and looting do anything positive for this young criminal or the people in the community?  Oh no I did it again I asked you a question which you can't answer never mind sweetie, you just keep living the dream!! Oh and as far as the redneck white boys, nope if they were rioting and looting I'd shoot them just as fast, peaceful protest fine it's their right, but these business owners have rights as well, they have the right to protect their homes, selves,  and livelihoods, from common thieves.  If you took the blinders off you'd also know that out of the 70 some protesters arrested only about 3 were actually from there, just another excuse to go out and steal and destroy under the guise of political correctness!!

Hey how about you send them your address dear and let them steal your stuff, I mean after all they are just protesting the loss of a loved one right?  Oops darn it I did again, sorry for another question.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Justice that is being requested MUST be for the officer as well as the victim.  Who is right and who is wrong should be settled in the court and not by public sentiment and emotion.  Until then our "think so's" are just speculations based on which side we want to take.  

I just have to say that it is heartbreaking and tragic no matter the circumstances as to why this young man was killed. The fact is he lost his life and that is something that should not have happened.

I just loath the whole "race" thing! we are all human beings and the only reason there is this ridiculous way of thinking is because it was intentionally created and people have been deliberately indoctrinated/brainwashed into it... and racism doesn't come in just one color.

How can people do this to one another? Why would you resort to racial division and hatred other than the fact that that is what you were taught to do? Racism is just another abhorrent mind screw used to cause conflict and confusion among the masses so that those in power can stay in power... and the saddest part about it is that the majority have fallen for it and indulged in it willingly.

We don't have ALL of the facts right now about what really led up to this young man being killed and most here know that you can't trust the mainstream media (for the most part) so, we'll just have to wait and see what it comes to.

I do think that with this new information on the officer's injuries being released that it could spark even more rioting and anger which is very bad and could even possibly spread to other cities. I pray that is not the case. People will not accept it and leave it at that because they want what they consider to be justice... and that will differ some because people have different perspectives on what they believe really happened and I don't think the majority will be easliy persuaded to change those perspectives even if the evidence proves contrary.

I also don't understand why officials couldn't have released this information sooner. They seem to be agitating the situation as well IMO. If it had been the other way around (a civilian killing a cop) the person's photo would have been up all over the media and much of the information that they have withheld on this officer would have been released as well. Things could have been handled better... and then maybe all of this craziness would not have ensued the way it has.

Either way, WE as human beings need to stop all of this hatefulness and put our energy into coming together and loving one another as our Heavenly Father would have us do. Following man's lead instead of YHWH's/God's is what has gotten us in the horrific state we are in today... We desperately NEED a change!

Prayers going out to this young man's family as well as the officer, for peace, understanding and forgiveness... and that the truth be brought out of the shadows so that we can all learn and grow in rightousness.

This discussion was not in vein

It bonds us together in a common sadness , it's those who don't even try to talk are the ones I worry about most

Thank You Dontlop... I hope you are right and some good will come out of this discussion.

The whole situation is very sad... Djorgie is right...we need a change... time to stretch and grow.

At least it made all of us think a little bit more than we would have... Thanks to Trinity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Police Shoot First And Cover Up The Questions Later

August 22, 2014 by Bob Livingston

Image1.gif 

SCREENSHOT

On Aug. 11, Dillon Taylor, a 20-year-old white man, exited a Salt Lake City 7-Eleven with two friends. The three were confronted by a black police officer barking orders. Taylor was almost immediately shot dead.

According to the Salt Lake Police Department, the officer was responding to a report of a man waving a gun in the area of the store and Taylor matched the description of the reported suspect. Taylor’s friends say he (Taylor) was wearing headphones and likely didn’t hear the officer’s commands. Police say the officer thought Taylor was reaching for a gun. Taylor’s friends say he was likely either hitching up his pants or reaching for his phone. Regardless, Taylor — and his friends — were all unarmed, or at least that’s what his friends say. The SLPD won’t say one way or the other.

Two days before Taylor was murdered by a police officer, 18-year-old Michael Brown, a young black man, was shot down by a white police officer. He, too, was unarmed.

Brown’s shooting resulted in protests and riots and recognition — by some people (finally) — that American has morphed into a police state. This is something I have been telling you for some time, and it’s why we created our Power of the State section.

But most so-called “law and order” conservatives still fail to get it. After the Ferguson Police Department released a video that purported to show Brown committing a strong-armed robbery just prior to his police encounter, many of the so-called “law and order” conservatives immediately determined (if they had not already done so on the basis that Brown was a large black man) that he was simply a thug and “got what he deserved.” This very comment was made many times in our articles on the subject and on our Personal Liberty Facebook page. In fact, no single subject causes us to lose as many subscribers and Facebook followers as our “liberal” articles on the police abuses.

Although the SLPD won’t say whether Taylor was armed and won’t release video from the officer’s camera, it did manage to leak this tidbit to the media: Taylor had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with a felony robber and obstruction of justice conviction.

Note the commonality in the aftermath of both the Taylor and Brown shooting. Police leaked information that called into the question the character of the victims after they had been shot. This is a common propaganda ploy employed by the LEOs (legally entitled to oppress) in order to provide justification for their latest shooting. Lost is the fact that neither Taylor’s shooter nor Brown’s shooter knew anything about the prior “criminal” history of their targets, so this history played no role in the shooting.

There are about 500 people killed by police in America each year. Granted, some of the killings are justified. But many more are completely ridiculous, like the murder of John Crawford, who was shot in an Ohio Wal-Mart for carrying a Crossman MK-177 air pump rifle. This “heroic” action by the police also led – indirectly — to the death of a woman who collapsed and suffered a “medical emergency” as she fled the store in terror.

Brown’s shooting, being as it was a white-on-black shooting that created a riot, has drawn the attention of the world, including some of America’s biggest race hucksters. Taylor’s has been ignored by almost everybody, especially Attorney Criminal Eric Holder and President Barack (if I had a son he’d look like Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown, but not Dillon Taylor) Obama.

The militarization of our police goes far beyond just the equipment officers employ. It goes to the mindset that’s created by the use of the military equipment and the training with federal military agencies. When you’re trained to believe everyone in the community your police is a potential enemy, you shoot first and cover up the questions later. But that’s likely OK with the “law and order” conservatives. Taylor was, after all, just a criminal and a thug, so he probably got what he deserved.

Will you say that when it’s your kid?

• Upvote 1

Well whether they like it or not they will live within law and order first of all

They kill each other every day on purpose they carry around guns and aim them at their brothers and pull the trigger on purpose every single day

15,000 murders every year in the United States , and that's just the ones who die

Not a peep out of any one

Until it's a police officer who does it

Then its time to destroy other innocent people's lives

Rob them

Or just take it out on another police officer who did nothing wrong

I think the people rioting need to get out once in awhile and look at what's going on

Justice has a due process why did they want justice the next day right now

It doesn't work like that

What if the entire world did what they did in ferguson for every murder every year ?

What kind of world would we be living in

What would the United States look like , Iraq?

15,000 murders every year!

Every one must realize the police are human

They can flip out just like a non policeman can

Why didn't every one go rob and pillage after sandy hook , is that different ?

It doesn't take much to send someone over the edge as you can see how the protesters are acting

So why would anyone think that a police officer would not go over the edge after his eye socket was busted?

It happens , it's going to happen again

It's not some policy of the police department to hunt down people because of their race or their would be none left about a hundred years ago

So what to do

15,000 murders every year by the humans in the United States

It seems like if the law would just go away that some people would be happy

Well the majority like the law

We like to park our cars and walk into a mall and go shopping for things

And we like sitting down in peace and having Sunday dinner with our family

We like a walk in a park

We like that freedom

So I for one am for law and order

I will support it

If it comes down to it I will pick up a weapon and fight against lawlessness along side of the law

I am in no way saying the police officer did any thing wrong that will be for internal affairs to decide and the district attorney

They will have the information and the tools to deal with this situation

The protestors so called justice is not justice

I've seen peaceful protests before by the tea party

I know what a peaceful protest is

Just look at the

Million man march

Just look at the tea party protests

Then look at the protests that throw bottles rocks maltoff cocktails at the police

No offense, but unless you've been following all of our conversations for years here I wouldn't just jump to conclusions on what anyone of us feels as far as racism, we've had some pretty lengthy debates on it actually.  Personally I can't think of anyone on here who is a true racist or hates any particular color of person.  There are people on here who don't like each other, but rarely have I ever seen anyone truly wishing harm on another member, and when it happens it's usually a newbie whom the mods take care of pretty quickly.  I know you've been here for a while, like many of us, but it doesn't look like you engage in to many conversations here either, your prerogative.  There are also many on here who have served and are serving this great country as well so don't be to quick to judge, and thank you for your service you are appreciated.  :peace:

Well said dive.

• Upvote 2

Jeez Maggie, the more you open your mouth.......

Let me guess Mitch... you one of these people?

"If it was bunch of red neck white boys with guns they would be cheering them on on how they are "standin up fer their rights" Just a bunch of hypocritical (insert description here)."

The Retired Shurriffff Leading "The Strategy" For Bundy Said...

"We will put the women out front... that way if they (the feds) start shuuutin... that's what the world will see."

Lol

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So. Is there an epidemic of racial violence loose in America today? 

There is.

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, in 2010, 62,593 blacks were the victims of white violence. During that same year, 320,082 whites were the victims of black violence. That’s five times as many violent attacks, but that number is misleading, since the black and white populations are not the same size. When 38 million black Americans commit five times as many violent crimes on 197 million whites as they receive, what you discover is that black perpetrators violently assault White victims TWENTY-FIVE times more frequently. When it comes to a specific kind of violent crime -- aggravated assault -- the number of black on white crimes is TWO HUNDRED TIMES HIGHER than white on black crimes. Oh, there’s an epidemic of racial violence in America, all right.

Right on, like I said it's not racism it's realism, stats are stats, then if you add in the black on black crime rate vs other races, it's mind boggling.  Oh and one more time for any newbies reading (NOBODY IS SAYING EVERY BLACK PERSON IS THIS WAY there are good and bad people of every color, race, religion, etc.)  Thanks for the info!

Let me guess Mitch... you one of these people?

"If it was bunch of red neck white boys with guns they would be cheering them on on how they are "standin up fer their rights" Just a bunch of hypocritical (insert description here)."

The Retired Shurriffff Leading "The Strategy" For Bundy Said...

"We will put the women out front... that way if they (the feds) start shuuutin... that's what the world will see."

Lol

:D   :D   :D

Maggie, two words for you sweetie!  SPELL CHECK!  It's hard enough to try and understand what your saying and how it resembles a rational thought with out you trying to throw in some slang, voice inflection, and accents!  :shrug:  They usually teach kids this stuff in (fill in the blank) grade!  <_<  Just some friendly advice to help your fellow DV'rs communicate with you and understand your points of view!  :peace:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

So. Is there an epidemic of racial violence loose in America today? 

There is.

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, in 2010, 62,593 blacks were the victims of white violence. During that same year, 320,082 whites were the victims of black violence. That’s five times as many violent attacks, but that number is misleading, since the black and white populations are not the same size. When 38 million black Americans commit five times as many violent crimes on 197 million whites as they receive, what you discover is that black perpetrators violently assault White victims TWENTY-FIVE times more frequently. When it comes to a specific kind of violent crime -- aggravated assault -- the number of black on white crimes is TWO HUNDRED TIMES HIGHER than white on black crimes. Oh, there’s an epidemic of racial violence in America, all right.

Botzwana  You should no better then to try to present facts to some people on here. Just by showing them the facts you become a racist of the worst kind.

How dare you bring something here that makes sense. 

Nope we will ignore the facts. We will turn our heads from our TV`s when they show the violent mob looting and shooting.

and we will go with our gut feelings that we are right. 

Why you ask?

Cause no matter what 

I am always right. 

Its easy all you have to do is ignore facts.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Botzwana  You should no better then to try to present facts to some people on here. Just by showing them the facts you become a racist of the worst kind.

How dare you bring something here that makes sense. 

Nope we will ignore the facts. We will turn our heads from our TV`s when they show the violent mob looting and shooting.

and we will go with our gut feelings that we are right. 

Why you ask?

Cause no matter what 

I am always right. 

Its easy all you have to do is ignore facts.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Right on buddy! Best description of liberalism I've heard in a long time!!!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2