Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black Man Goes on EPIC Rant Against Ferguson Rioters

Bumper64

First let me say the the force used against this Brown was excessive! The officer should face charges! PERIOD!

He was not however your "average 18 year old" the media and the family want everyone to believe. He was a "thug" wannabe. He was on line shown in pictures smoking a blunt, he walked into a local store and stole without payment bullying the store clerk (strong armed robbery). He is lucky that he was not shot at the store! Regardless of the circumstances; he was heading down a bad road anyway!

Kills me that good ole Al Sharpton shows up everytime that a black kid in America is shot, but he does NOTHING to address the serious issues facing the black community. America's black leadership will not address; poverty, teen pregnancy, the breakdown of the family structure, food stamps, housing, the staggering percentage of black males in prison, LBGT becoming the norm, unemployment, welfare money going to undocumented illegal immigrants, etc, etc...............

Anyone taking advantage of the situation to riot and loot should NOT be receiving a free pass!

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

First let me say the the force used against this Brown was excessive! The officer should face charges! PERIOD!

I agree with you on this if they find out that he used excessive force which it sounds like he did!

I also agree with the man in the video that by looting and burning down businesses is not the way to go!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bumper...As usual before the complete investigations is released everybody wants to play **** Tracy and be the Sherlock Holmes to unravel the mystery why another black teen is gunned down in the streets. Not that it's happening on a daily bases 5 or 6 times every day throughout our nation. The crime rates are climbing in our youth, especially in black sectors. There's never anything ''EVER'' said when a black shoots another black, when a black officer shoots a black, a group of blacks shoots a whitie or black officer shoots a whitie. It's always the poor little black that was mistreated by the mean old ''Black hating Whites'' that have suppressed the entire black population. The very people that are demonstrating and protesting are the main reasons for the situation this nation is in.  I've got a challenge for all you 'Want-to-be' Boyz....take a few days and live on the streets of  ''Bad Street USA''...Find ya a nice group of Homeless and follow them till ya find the corner of  ''Real World'' and "Candyland''...Take ''Real World'' to ya come to ''Reality'' and ''Survival''...I've walked both streets to come to the conclusion that there aint no ''True Victums'' and any situation. If ya aint never been in or around this type of life style then ya have no idea of the mine set of people rised without structured adult supervision. It's the same as some one trying to understand Islam as a Christian...There's parts of enter cities cops don't even enter after dark...it's like a zoo at times....  

• Upvote 3

Brown was differently a victim of excessive police brutality, but there is video of him and his friends rubbing a store minutes before he was killed. It is a shame this happened to his family the lose of life for a bunch of swisher sweets is just unbelievable. My heart goes out to his family.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How are we certain that Brown was a victim of excessive police brutality?  He may have had his hands up indicating that he was "surrendering" but he was walking towards the officer. That has been indicated by eye witnesses.  If the victim was truly surrendering he would have stood still with his hands up and when the officer dictated that he go to his knees he would not have continued walking towards the officer.  

I do not believe in excessive force, however, we do not know for sure what happened in that squad car with the first altercation. His friend says Brown did not try to take the officers gun.  Hmmmmm, that is his friend and they are talking about a police officer. I know what little regard they have for police officers.  Do you not think he would lie?? 

Again, it's a terrible tragedy...for both the victim and the officer.  The looting and rioting, that is not fixing the situation and only makes the protesters of Ferguson look like criminals who are really only interested in getting what they can from the situation.

• Upvote 2

End Quote

Gymrat..I  do appreciate your words on this one.

6 bullets all shot facing the guy  ..2 on the head. Nuff said.

I do not condone the looting and robbing but I surely can understand the people's rage and frustration

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

jesse jackson asks for donations.....
 By Caroline Schaeffer 7 hours ago

Whenever any race-related incident happens anywhere in America, you can be sure that The Reverend Jesse Jackson will soon show up.

And show up he did in Ferguson, Missouri. The founder of Rainbow/PUSH coalition got on the bullhorn to speak with protesters… until they just about ran him out of town.

According to reports and from witnesses on Twitter, Jackson asked protesters for donations for his church.

The face of the person standing next to Jackson says just about all you need to know about the crowd’s reaction:

tweet1.jpg?de9c64

Other reports:

tweet4.jpg?de9c64

tweet6.jpg?de9c64

Jackson eventually left:

tweet7.jpg?de9c64

tweet5.jpg?de9c64

Doesn’t look like he’ll be getting any positive press from this move:

tweet3.jpg?de9c64

tweet2.jpg?de9c64

tweet11.jpg?de9c64

This may be a new low for Jesse Jackson. Maybe he should save his pandering for a more appropriate setting.

• Upvote 1

Hey Jesse, maybe you can get a donation from your criminal son! Bet he has money. OR maybe you can come out of pocket! You are rich & famous from your appearances every time a black youth gets shot! Just sayin'

How does the religious community work the scam? Pay each other outrageous "guest speaker" fees to come to each others house of worship! What are you making? Six figures an appearance at least right?

Wanna get rich in America? Get into politic's or religion! It's even tax free! WOW :(

• Upvote 1

So according to the fellow in this video, black folks have to change because they are all upset when a uniformed thug MURDERS a young man?

I would say to this "Uncle Tom": sorry people are angry because a member of their community was murdered (and before you defend the bloated, tax-feeder, please look at the forsenic reports-2 rounds to the head on a 6'4" tall man. what position was he in to take 2 rounds in the head? Couldnt have been advancing unless he was doing duck-squats!) Yeah, there are people who take advantage of the situation to incite racism, rob, loot and burn crap, but generally people are pissed because of the ON-GOING abuse at the hands of LEO's. recently, even worthless CONgressmen have said the police have gotten out-of-hand. it is indicative of what is happening in the nation. Police are no better than gang-bangers now. shoot people up and lie about what happended. doesnt matter anyways, because they get away scot-free with all manner of abuse. "Officer safety" BS allows them to justify anything. "I shot the 100 YO veteran, because I was afraid for my life and those around me, when he lunged at me with those plastic, Play-Do sissors!"

He mentions all the black-on-black crime as comparison for state-sponsored thugs to kill someone. What kind of a comparison is that? Why not compare it to war casualities in Africa? Make about as much  sense. Never once does he mention the WHY people are pissed. Only the poor reaction of some people to this situation. Finally, how would he react if HIS son was murdered by the PO LEASE?  Yeah, give me a break and learn a little critical anaylsis. Might prevent you from looking like the fool you appear to be in your video...dunno, just saying....

PS: His rant against Obummer was funny.....however

• Upvote 1

So according to the fellow in this video, black folks have to change because they are all upset when a uniformed thug MURDERS a young man?

I would say to this "Uncle Tom": sorry people are angry because a member of their community was murdered (and before you defend the bloated, tax-feeder, please look at the forsenic reports-2 rounds to the head on a 6'4" tall man. what position was he in to take 2 rounds in the head? Couldnt have been advancing unless he was doing duck-squats!) Yeah, there are people who take advantage of the situation to incite racism, rob, loot and burn crap, but generally people are pissed because of the ON-GOING abuse at the hands of LEO's. recently, even worthless CONgressmen have said the police have gotten out-of-hand. it is indicative of what is happening in the nation. Police are no better than gang-bangers now. shoot people up and lie about what happended. doesnt matter anyways, because they get away scot-free with all manner of abuse. "Officer safety" BS allows them to justify anything. "I shot the 100 YO veteran, because I was afraid for my life and those around me, when he lunged at me with those plastic, Play-Do sissors!"

He mentions all the black-on-black crime as comparison for state-sponsored thugs to kill someone. What kind of a comparison is that? Why not compare it to war casualities in Africa? Make about as much  sense. Never once does he mention the WHY people are pissed. Only the poor reaction of some people to this situation. Finally, how would he react if HIS son was murdered by the PO LEASE?  Yeah, give me a break and learn a little critical anaylsis. Might prevent you from looking like the fool you appear to be in your video...dunno, just saying....

PS: His rant against Obummer was funny.....however

Rarely Watch MSM Thaiexpat... did tonight and what I'm seeing has me gobsmacked... what a gnarled up mess!!!

As for the fella in the Op's video... I could swear I saw his rants posted the last time a black person was shot.

• Upvote 2