Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog777 Post: 5/11/2010

ronscarpa

For those of you who might not read Frank26 posts, this is from his site, but well worth reading. It was included as part of Frank's Post today.

RON B)

Bulldog777 Post: KTF Missions 5/11/10

Hello Family

I wanted to share a few items with you. I will admit to becoming frustrated with this investment. Like most of you I collect information from all sources and then form my own opinion. I do this knowing full well that some of the information is bogus. However I try not to turn a deaf ear. Sources outside of Frank have been calling for the RV / RI of the IQD and VND. I do not know their sources and I am not bashing them at all. Actually I am thankful that others take the time to present what they have learned. I just remember to take it for what it is….a rumor. I myself have thought I “had this figured out” time and time again. Only to be schooled once again by the outcome and another window of opportunity closing. IMO the frequency of the RV / RI windows are increasing and have been over the last couple of weeks. When these windows pass with no results what is that telling us? IMO it is telling us that the intel was written in sand…..BUT is it also telling us that we are imminently close? The closer the waves….the closer the storm!

When Frank stated he was going to share information with our Family and to be prepared for Monday’s post…..I like many of you ultimately wanted to hear the “date and rate”…..LOL! Frank even told us that the information would not deal directly with our investment, but that the information indirectly effected our investment. Due to the increase in frequency of the RV / RI rumors I think some of us expected to see more of that type of information on Monday’s front page post. When the information some of us wanted to see was not there, our frustration level may have increased and could have been followed by depression.

But once again…..I would like to remind all of us…..especially myself…..of what we know. First and foremost….Jesus loves us! His Word tells us that His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. His Word further tells us that His plans for us are good plans….plans to prosper us. The word prosper literally means to break through!

This week of May 10 – May 15 is packed full of meetings and information regarding our investment. IMO the nation of Iraq cannot go on much longer without forming their next government. They know it. We know it. The UN and the IMF know it. The world powers know it. So then can’t we also somewhat safely believe that we will see 1…2………3 in the very near future?

The are articles that say some high level US gov’t officials are in Iraq followed by other articles saying that those same high level officials are not in Iraq and not welcome for that matter. What do we believe? I chose to believe that the sleeping giant is where it needs to be to make sure “The Plan” does not fail.

We have all read the statements on the United Nations Treasury Operational Rates of Exchange stating that “it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010.” IMO the USD is a major currency…wouldn’t you agree? Wouldn’t you further agree that the IQD is pegged to the USD? By nature then this statement MAY very well include our investment.

S of CBI has stated that he wants the 000’s drawn in by June15th. History tells us that a 30 day period would be given for this to happen. We know that the only way the 000’s can be drawn in is by increasing the value and releasing the lower denoms. May 15th is only 4 days away….something to consider.

I am not sure about this one…..but I believe I read a statement indicating that the GOI has not made their GAR payment to the IMF…..because they have no government! This payment has been scheduled for the 24th of the previous months. I would guess that the payment is now scheduled for the 24th of this month. I wonder how long the IMF will allow this extension of time to continue…..especially given the facts of all the bailouts coming forth around the world right now.

As stated earlier in Frank’s post…..T may become the PM on the 24th if procrastination continues to prevail. This is documented in their constitution.

The UN has given the “sovereign” nation of Iraq some criteria to follow and in doing so their progress can be measured. These steps provided to Iraq by the UN I am sure include the formation of their new government…..successfully! How else can they maintain their sovereign status? That takes a government by definition……self governing! These steps must be completed by the UN deadline of June 8th….in preparation for the review in a meeting scheduled for June 15th. We also know that human beings in general are proud and do not like to be told what to do. IMO Iraq is no different. They want to make their own choices and govern themselves. The only way for this to happen is for the 1…2…….3 to complete which will then provide them with the seven keys to their seven shackles that currently keep them from officially being……a self governing nation.

Understanding that the ultimate goal for the GOI is to become self governing……to hold power…..I am sure that they understand what they must do in order to get that…..power.

May 12……UN Rate of Exchange note….effective May 14

May 15…..30 days prior to June 15

May 24…..Possible GAR payment due

June 8……deadline for forward progress in preparation for the review meeting with the UN

June 15…..Removal of 000’s

There several more meetings taking place in the next couple of days…..IMO research = education = knowledge = confidence in your investment.

IMO……..Each one of these points are like rays from the sun that are being focused through a magnifying glass to a point of culmination which will……………eventually start a fire!

What Say You Family?

Bulldog

• Upvote 5

I UNDERSTAND ALL BUT THE REMOVAL OF THE 000s. IT ALL SOUNDS GREAT BUT THAT? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

"June 15…..Removal of 000’s"

I too am confused by that statement. I have heard the removal of the 3 0's many times, but this is a first for a particular day....anyone??

post-6286-127364033015_thumb.jpg

I UNDERSTAND ALL BUT THE REMOVAL OF THE 000s. IT ALL SOUNDS GREAT BUT THAT? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

"June 15…..Removal of 000’s"

I too am confused by that statement. I have heard the removal of the 3 0's many times, but this is a first for a particular day....anyone??

post-6286-127364033015_thumb.jpg

The removal of the three zero's referred to here is the reclaimation of all notes with 3 - "000s" (ie: 25000, 10000, 5000, 1000). It is believed by some that we'll have 30 days to cash in our larger denomination notes. I hope this Helps you...!

RON :D

• Upvote 2

The removal of the three zero's referred to here is the reclaimation of all notes with 3 - "000s" (ie: 25000, 10000, 5000, 1000). It is believed by some that we'll have 30 days to cash in our larger denomination notes. I hope this Helps you...!

RON :D

Thank you, Ron for bringing this post to our attention. All we do now is watch the RV unfold at it is apparently supposed to.

This talk of the 3 zeros removal by June 15th is some kind of assumption and not anything Shabibbi actually said. June 15th is the date of the first quarterly meeting of the Development Fund action plan that was initiated during the IAMB meetings between April 1-April 6 2010. Many self appointed gurus thought the action plan included the RV info and the timetable for a re-denomination of the currency(3 zeros). I am guessing this guy is assuming that but I highly doubt it will be announced May 15th with 30 days to cash out being June 15th. This is a dead wrong assumption.

I do not discount the chance that an RV announcement couldn't occur between now and June 15th however. Understand.... before any Re-denomination will occur (3 zero removal).... there will be ample marketing and public relations campaigns out before the initial action date of it to prepare and educate the people. Otherwise there would be mass hysteria and chaos. Today is May 12th... 3 days is a ridiculous assumption. Just my opinion as always.

• Upvote 3

This talk of the 3 zeros removal by June 15th is some kind of assumption and not anything Shabibbi actually said. June 15th is the date of the first quarterly meeting of the Development Fund action plan that was initiated during the IAMB meetings between April 1-April 6 2010. Many self appointed gurus thought the action plan included the RV info and the timetable for a re-denomination of the currency(3 zeros). I am guessing this guy is assuming that but I highly doubt it will be announced May 15th with 30 days to cash out being June 15th. This is a dead wrong assumption.

I do not discount the chance that an RV announcement couldn't occur between now and June 15th however. Understand.... before any Re-denomination will occur (3 zero removal).... there will be ample marketing and public relations campaigns out before the initial action date of it to prepare and educate the people. Otherwise there would be mass hysteria and chaos. Today is May 12th... 3 days is a ridiculous assumption. Just my opinion as always.

Thanks DROX for your post - you always keep us in balance with reasonable statements & conclusions...!

RON B)

• Upvote 3

I find a 30 day window a bit extreme on this as well. The actual currency changeover of 2004 was 90 days, and I would venture to say that they could very well do the same thing during this time period? I would like to think this would be the case, my concern on this again is the freezing of the rate that comes out during this time period of alllowing those to make their deposits or do their exchange. For those with Warka accounts no problem, but those of us who have our money stateside, more than likely will need to deposit it into an international account in order to wait for the rate to rise. Not to mention the VIP options.

I agree drox very well said.

• Upvote 1