Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki OUT BBC BREAKING NEWS

Boozer

There seems to be a lot of bickering and fighting on this rumors thread and as a senior member I'd like to let those involved know that we would appreciate it if you could all include some name calling and momma jokes

ROFL Right on!!  :twothumbs:

Your momma is so ugly she makes the flowers on her panties wilt!!  :o  

First time I met your momma she came running out from under the porch and bit me!!!

Your momma looks like she came from heaven.....................and fell the last 5,000 feet!!  :eyebrows: 

Hmmm you are right I'm feeling better already!

• Upvote 2

OCdude.................That's the funniest one yet............good job-LOL

Shabs,

I think I'm going to stay away from the Insanity Tank. Nothing new is ever offered there. The same folks (multiple name changes) saying the same thing (eeyore- it'll never work) over and over again. Telling us how stupid we are & how smart they are.

As for our favorite little LOPster all I can say is.................................honestey is not one of his/her better traits and leave it at that.  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

I saw your momma on "The People of Walmart" website......Twice!!!   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Ouch, now you cut me deep Reggie!!  :lol:  :lol:

Where you been, brother?......missed ya.   :peace: 

Shabs,

I think I'm going to stay away from the Insanity Tank. Nothing new is ever offered there. The same folks (multiple name changes) saying the same thing (eeyore- it'll never work) over and over again. Telling us how stupid we are & how smart they are.

As for our favorite little LOPster all I can say is.................................honestey is not one of his/her better traits and leave it at that.  

Something about the tank attracts my attention.......I just can't help myself.   :shrug: 

• Upvote 1

I saw your momma on "The People of Walmart" website......Twice!!!   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Where you been, brother?......missed ya.   :peace: 

Something about the tank attracts my attention.......I just can't help myself.   :shrug: 

Hey buddy, wish I could say I was off doing something amazing "adopting whales, shaving orphans or finding a home for the bearded lady at the circus" or was it the other way around?  :shrug:  But nope, just trying to enjoy every second of sunshine possible this summer before this place turns back into an ice cube!!!  Hope you've been having a good summer bro!  :twothumbs: 

Oh, I like the tank too, it's fun to tap on the glass and watch them flip $#!^ like a moth to a flame!!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

HAHAHA!! By the same token..Obama's numbers aren't lower because he has had to deal with a repub Congress who stated explicitly that their only objective was to block Obama. 

Great?? Not hardly. 

OMG now I have heard it all. This sums up the whole conversation here. A "republican congress" would mean that the republicans control both the House of Representatives and Senate. A democrat Congress would mean the democrats control both the house of representatives and senate. The Senate Minority Leader, the Honorable Mitch McConnell, said the objective was to block Obama. A Minority Leader in the Senate is from the party that does not control the Senate because they do not have 51 sitting Senators. The fact here is this, the first two years Obama had carte blanche with a Democrat Congress. They could have done anything, instead they gave us only the stupid health care fiasco we now have. The founding fathers purposely created the Constitution for times when Congress was divided and gridlocked. This only allows major legislation to get passed. Read up on the Federalist papers if you disagree, Also go back to Civics 101. The President whines when he doesn't get his way. Too bad so sad.

Also you need to learn English and the meaning of the contraction "aren't" (are not). You stated that Obama's numbers are lower not because of a republican congress. So his numbers must be lower because of his policies outright suck not because of the republican congress..

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity is a disease you can never cure. Case in point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We have moved on...although you are wrong.

As you are wrong about correcting my English. Might want to reread that sentence....or try to get the point of what was being said. 

"Ignorance is curable; Stupidity is a disease you can never cure. Case in point." Thanks for proving that.

Any "your momma " jokes?

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Also you need to learn English and the meaning of the contraction "aren't" (are not). You stated that Obama's numbers are lower not because of a republican congress. So his numbers must be lower because of his policies outright suck not because of the republican congress..

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity is a disease you can never cure. Case in point.

Let me explain slowly so you can understand...although I find it interesting that you attack my English and not the abomination I was replying to...

7.8% because the last 2 years he was ran by the democrats and Barney frank and Dobbs and screwed our country over Loaning to people that can't afford and Bush tried to warn and stop but all the dems ahhh! What's the use? Your right Obama is great.

HAHAHA!! By the same token..Obama's numbers aren't lower because he has had to deal with a repub Congress who stated explicitly that their only objective was to block Obama. 

Now let me explain....slowly...kid4 was trying to claim that Bush's employment numbers were very low and only climbed to 7.8% because of the Dem Congress.

My reply was "By the same token..Obama's numbers aren't lower because he has had to deal with a repub Congress who stated explicitly that their only objective was to block Obama. "

As for your claim....A Minority Leader in the Senate is from the party that does not control the Senate because they do not have 51 sitting Senators. 

Apparently you are ignorant of the filibuster process the GOP has used to block Obama. Facts are not whining.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1