Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gun-Confiscating Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Sentenced to 10 Years in Federal Prison

If I remember correctly Mr. Mating was really good friend with Obama! That explains everything.

If I remember correctly, it was the US Army that was collecting the guns for their Commander in Cheif President bush.

They should also convict every policeman that followed his unconstitutional orders. They should have known better than to go against the constitution and the people. They are just as guilty and just as stupid in my opinion.

Check YouTube, the videos show the Army and National Guard collecting the guns, not the local police. The police were too busy looting the Cadillac dealer.

If I remember correctly, it was the US Army that was collecting the guns for their Commander in Cheif President bush.

Check YouTube, the videos show the Army and National Guard collecting the guns, not the local police. The police were too busy looting the Cadillac dealer.

You should spend more time looking at You Tube, reading and knowing FACTS, something you just showed you know nothing about. Yes, it was the National Guard AND the LOCAL POLICE. And you are SO WRONG BLAMING BUSH (Typical Liberal BS)

"In 2006, then-President George W. Bush signed an executive order called the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act that strengthened individual gun rights during a national emergency.

“What that bill did…it basically says to law enforcement across the country, that you cannot violate the rights of American gun owners, even in a state of emergency, you can’t violate federal law, you can’t violate state law,” Edwards said. “If that happens, then the punishment for those law enforcement agencies is a loss in federal funding.”

“What we saw locally was the [Democrat] MAYOR and POLICE CHIEF in New Orleans saying, you’re not going to be armed,” Edwards added.

Educate yourself before spouting off and spreading Liberal BS and looking totally uninformed of the facts.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 2