Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking back at all the past events in Iraq...the Machiavellian dastardliness of Maliki, etc., only one questions screams in my mind. After the entire world has sent their sons, daughters, fathers and mothers into that toilet bowl to be killed, maimed or otherwise changed, why/how has the world at large allowed this clown to still be there. Trillions of dollars have been sent there and just disappeared...large parts of which were smuggled out of the country by Maliki himself...with our knowledge!!!! WTF?? Were I still in the military I would behaving serious doubts about my " Commander in Chief" and his integrity, qualifications, agendas etc. As an American citizen, I am appalled at the shameful wastes perpetrated my my President and the Congress. ( I am talking about human lives, and saying nothing about my tax dollars...)  It has become blatantly obvious that the all mighty dollar has far more value than our own people. What has this been allowed to happen people?? Every day that goes by with Iraq remaining on this kind of chaos insults further every soldier, airman, sailor and marine that ever set foot on the dusty plains of Iraq. Itis shameful. Your thoughts?

• Upvote 2

ezra- all your questions and thoughts are correct but IMHO I don't think the PTB give a rats a$$ about anything but the money and power. And if Maliki goes against them far enough he will have a real bad day.

ezra- all your questions and thoughts are correct but IMHO I don't think the PTB give a rats a$$ about anything but the money and power. And if Maliki goes against them far enough he will have a real bad day.

Agreed...but the ironic and curious thing is the PTB would be BETTER without the clown!?

I think moving the main battle field further away from isreal comes into play behind the scenes

A very large concentration of extremists was building up to close for comfort to isreal

Now that a huge number is being called to caliphate in Iraq

The turds will flock to their crazy professor in Iraq where they can be bombed

And also giving less support to the crazies that already surround the borders of isreal

Who knows what's going on behind the scenes

The CIA is most likely mapping silently the target areas

And this bs of how the USA isn't helping the is going to go away when the final assault comes into play against these morons

I predict a major strike in the near future on these chumps

They let them feel comfortable and laxxed first

They gather for meetings in their usual places and think they are free and safe to do so

Then one day or night when ever this assault takes place

The turd burglars get their wish

To be killed on a battle field as martyrs in their own minds

It's coming

Revenge is around the corner

No one can talk public ally about it or print it on the internet ahead of time

They will play dumb

Then destroy them when they least expect it

And then the major ground assault will take place

And the Kurds may be a part of it too

They may be playing along when this ground assult does take place and they meet on the middle they high 5 and hug each other instead of what everyone thought

Maliki has an ax to grind with these terrorists

He may of secretly made a deal to step down but only after he destroys those who killed his people on his watch

That may be why the parlimentary session was delayed

It may be the dawning of a new age in Iraq where all three Sunnis Kurds and shittes come together on a battle field

Russia hates the terrorists

They are there

USA hates the terrorists

They are there

This may be an example to the rest of these terrorists around the world

That your days are coming to an end

Oh and the Brits

No one hears about the Brits

What are they up to behind the scenes

Could their silence be for that final element of surprise at the border when they retreat they are met with the Brits

I can see the looks on their faces when the terrorists say to one another

Hey

Who are these guys

We didn't know about them

Hopfully there will be no escaping

And they were swarmed and completely destroyed

Shall we try to expose them all and their plans ?

Or sit back and trust our leaders to take care of this mess

And believe the true Heros

That they won't ever stop this war on terror

Come on terrorists from around the world

Come to the great caliphate

Give them time to get there of course

The best we can do is vote all congressional incumbents OUT.

Speaker Boner isn't doing anything constructive, just blocking any and all progress of any kind.

The American people are so apathetic -- they're not angry enough yet.

What's it gonna take?

I think when the picture-perfect food stops being on the shelves.

As long as everyone's fat and happy, no one's gonna care.

REMEMBER KATRINA.

The best we can do is vote all congressional incumbents OUT.

Speaker Boner isn't doing anything constructive, just blocking any and all progress of any kind.

The American people are so apathetic -- they're not angry enough yet.

What's it gonna take?

I think when the picture-perfect food stops being on the shelves.

As long as everyone's fat and happy, no one's gonna care.

REMEMBER KATRINA.

Like pelosi and Reid did while bush was president

It's the way it is in congress it's their job to stop the liberals

I hope the republicans get a majority in the senate so they can completely shut Obama down till he's out of office

• Upvote 1

Looking back at all the past events in Iraq...the Machiavellian dastardliness of Maliki, etc., only one questions screams in my mind. After the entire world has sent their sons, daughters, fathers and mothers into that toilet bowl to be killed, maimed or otherwise changed, why/how has the world at large allowed this clown to still be there. Trillions of dollars have been sent there and just disappeared...large parts of which were smuggled out of the country by Maliki himself...with our knowledge!!!! WTF?? Were I still in the military I would behaving serious doubts about my " Commander in Chief" and his integrity, qualifications, agendas etc. As an American citizen, I am appalled at the shameful wastes perpetrated my my President and the Congress. ( I am talking about human lives, and saying nothing about my tax dollars...)  It has become blatantly obvious that the all mighty dollar has far more value than our own people. What has this been allowed to happen people?? Every day that goes by with Iraq remaining on this kind of chaos insults further every soldier, airman, sailor and marine that ever set foot on the dusty plains of Iraq. Itis shameful. Your thoughts?

I am not still in the military, but I DEFINITELY have my doubts about this Commander-in-Chief, his integrity, his agendas, even his etc., And I damn sure doubt his qualifications. All he is is a community organizer who doesn't know a thing about running a business , let alone a government.   JMHO .

• Upvote 1

In Iraq everyone got a slice of the pie EXCEPT the American people; who got nothing except the shaft.

Congress & our ellected officials in Washington all got paid for their votes!

American citizens were left with the largest debt in history!

We select few, who purchased Dinar, are still waiting to see if we can cash in on the tail end. :(

It's the American story of success: The rich get richer, and the poor suck sand!

Edited by gymrat76541