Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Videos Released by ISIL

Rayzur

Don't know how graphic these are, haven't had time to review... I know there are bodies, not sure if they filmed kill shots... didn't go frame by frame...  They are not at all shy in showing very graphic and brutal stuff, so be advised before opening....

A colleague sent me the descriptors.Thought I would share... . Videos are in Arabic, but these descriptors will give you an idea of what is going on in each:

In this first video the ISIS commander taking credit for an attack on a "secret" Iraqi police station in northern Baghdad. The commander says that the order to attack the police station came directly from the "ISIS military base," and vows to continue carrying out attacks "in support of Ahl al Sunna [sunni Muslims]." He says that the goals of such attacks are "liberation and the caliphate, with Allah's permission." The video goes on to show night footage from the attack on the police station, with a banner at the bottom reading "raiding a secret Savafid [shi'ite] police headquarters - north Baghdad." ISIS fighters are seen battling Iraqi police forces and then storming the headquarters and seizing weapons, ammunition, and other material from the station. Starting at 4:46, the video shows footage of "the Savafid [shi'ite] army's flight from their barracks fearing confrontation with the lions [of ISIS] - Ninewa." The video concludes with shots of the "loot of the apostates [ghana'im al murtadeen],"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_uq8Fi8PJyg

This next video, titled "The Islamic State Wilayat Ninewa Freeing the Detainees From The Savafid Prisons," purports to show a group of recently freed Iraqi prisoners who have joined or rejoined the ISIS ranks. A group of 30-50 prisoners is shown sitting in a mosque flanked by black ISIS flags. The banner at the bottom of the screen reads, "The freed prisoners from the rafida Savafid [shi'ite] prisons." The video concludes with images of freed prisoners taking up arms; a banner at the bottom of the screen reads, "The freed ISIS prisoners joining their brothers in the battlefield

I did briefly look at this video... its a basic run down of the following principles and has no live engagement photos. Thought I would include in case there is interest... It is the doctrine of ISIS
The third video  is titled "The Doctrine of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Sham, may Allah keep it." The video presents a rundown of 18 core ISIS tenets, ostensibly in order to "respond to some lies" about ISIS circulating in the media. The 18 core tenets outlined in the video are as follows:

1) The requirement to destroy and remove all manifestations of polytheism and to proscribe its means.
2) The rafida [shi'ites] are a community of polytheism and apostasy who prevent the application of many obvious tenets of Islam.
3) The infidelity and apostasy of the sorcerer and the requirement to kill him and not accept his repentance.
4) We do not deem any Muslim commander/leader a kafir [infidel].
5) The requirement of adjudicating according to Allah's law by way of bringing cases to Shar'iah courts.
6) The requirement to revere the Prophet, peace and blessings upon him.
7) Secularism, patriotism, nationalism, et cetera, are all outright infidelity that removes [a believer] from the religious community.
8) Aiding and assisting the occupier in any form is considered infidelity and apostasy.
9) Jihad in the cause of Allah is religious requirement since the fall of al Andalus [southern Spain].
10) Civilians who have been defended by the "cannons of disbelief" and have triumphed are considered infidels.
11) The requirement to fight the police and military of the state of apostasy and idol-worship.
12) The jihadi groups working on the field are brothers to us in religion.
13) Any group or individual who enters into an agreement with the occupying invader is not seen as binding on us and instead [any such agreement] is seen as void.
14) The requirement to revere the pure clerics.
15) We recognize the right of those who preceded us in jihad, we take up their home and succeed them with goodness.
16) The requirement to rescue Muslim prisoners from the hands of the infidels and to take care of their families and the families of the martyrs.
17) The requirement that the ummah [Muslim nation] studies the issues of its religion as well as requiring that it learns what is necessary from "worldly knowledge."
18) The proscription of everything that calls for obscenity and we require from women the religious requirement of covering her face and maintain her purity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sd3GYzyo0cc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd3GYzyo0cc

Edited by Rayzur

You know all this is great. All the training all the blah! blah! blah! A couple of drone strikes they're done. They know it we know it Obuma let everyone down by moving out to soon and leaving nobody just to make a campaign promise. Something tells me those folks that have been beheaded on the side of the road didn't really care about Obuma and his re-election. Additionally; placing the fox in the hen house to watch the chickens was plain stupid. M is nobody we should've trusted.

Sorry; folks me and my team would've taken these bozos out in no time. My guys and I paid the price. Now we've got anarchy.

Sorry folks! This was no way to exit out of this situation but that's what you get when you get academic running economy and military operations. Kaos!

This war to the ISIS is a sectarian / religious struggle and that fact is hard to ignore after reading those 18 tenants.   

Ahhhh yeah... have you ever noticed how they start a formal /official letter to one another.... I don't have it with me on this computer... but its not "Dear Sir...  :D  :D  though I am not sure they are debating the religion as such per se... in that they come from the same foundation... and everything is for sure wrapped in that religious foundation....

and now that I say that, it would be interesting to dig further to see if there is actually a point of debate between the religion of the Sunni versus the religion of a Shi'ite.... Is it like the difference between a Baptist and Lutheran... a Protestant and a Catholic, or a Christian and a Jew?? I know they have distinct Shi'ite and Sunni shrines, but does that reflect a variation on the same theme, or are they really distinctly different foundations?.... Never really thought of that.... Guess I am guilty of painting the Islamic people of Iraq as a whole,  with the same religious brush...Now, I'll have to go check that out.... Food for thought Nelg... thanks......   

BTW I had more photos to post in my gallery for those who were interested in seeing them. I had no intention of putting them in a thread lest someone unsuspecting ended up looking at something they did not want to see. And at the same time, I would love to demand anyone denying the current hostilities (not on this site), to be forced to look into the eyes of those people.

In any event, I stopped posting them in my gallery as I noticed that they immediatley came up in the flash banner on the general page.... A huge Thank You to K8 who I emailed, for coming to the rescue and posting baseball pictures to knock them off the banner..... I'm not sure how to post in my gallery and keep open for people to view, yet also keep them off the general flash banner for those who do not want to see them....

But to anyone doubting that this is happening and is engulfing non military innocent people, be advised I have before and after execution  head shots I'd be happy to send your way..in off setting the effects of whatever you are smoking... And further btw, before anyone gets into deep denial.... The Iraqi Gov't has apparent blood on their hands as well.... There were something like 70 prisoners in some prison found executed today.... . .  .

yeah I am annoyed that anyone would be so pompous as to deny the actuality and burtality of these many deaths.....