Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi's coalition: We have formed a team of international lawyers to 6 Accounting Office of inside and outside Iraq

yota691

Allawi's coalition: We have formed a team of international lawyers to 6 Accounting Office of inside and outside Iraq

By Adminmh nine twenty-two 18.05.2014 | Views: 1

Brother - Baghdad

She MP for the coalition of national triumph Allawi, Sunday, that the coalition is to form a team of six international lawyers to hold accountable the Electoral Commission for elections from inside and outside Iraq, as well as to report to the Federal Court and the United Nations and the European Union.

She said Allawi in a press statement, seen by the Agency for News News (et al) , "The information we have received confirm the existence of fraud and tampering with evidence and documents within the Commission to meet sums of money from some of the candidates," adding that "the coalition of the National form a team of six international lawyers to hold accountable the UNHCR Independent election from inside and outside Iraq, as well as to report to the Federal Court and the United Nations and the European Union. "

It showed that "the results obtained by the observers for the number of votes collected by a coalition of national non-identical to what it is now, as well as we have received calls from Anbar and Fallujah suggest that there is fraud in the electoral forms have been identified by the color of the paper Asmar."

She noted Allawi said that "fraud was by all means and methods and through restrictions on the areas of Adhamiya and the rock cliff, as well as the floods that have affected the belt of Baghdad, as well as find a number of electoral cards held by the candidates," indicating that "one bloc candidates are united had in his possession 500 ballots. "

The president of a coalition of national Iyad Allawi revealed the possession of the coalition and the coalitions other documents and evidence, and the numbers confirm the existence of fraud accompanied all stages of the electoral process, noting that more than 50 deputies will present a request to the House of Representatives to call a number of officials in the election commission to investigate them in the light of evidence.

Well if it turns out like the democrats in America

The democrats alway cry that the republicans cheated when they lose to the republicans

But it usually turns out that it's the democrats that are the ones caught cheating

I guess the republicans just didn't want to win the elections that they lost so they didn't cheat those times

If they cheated they will have to find out who did the cheating

And prove it

If they can

I guess its jail

But they usually have a fall guy to take the blame

I guess if they find enough cheating that it would over turn the election they just have another run off between the cheater and their opponents

Because if you can't prove the cheater did it himself or played a part in it

Then they get to run again

And over there this isn't about politics

It's about religion and their clerics and how they tell them to vote

And the majority is shitte Muslims

The ones the Sunnis had repressed for so long

The Sunnis also repressed the Kurds

I don't know why the Kurds and shittes don't stand against the Sunnis and go over to felluja and kick some serious butt on those terrorists

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe it has been the prominent old family Sunnis that have long had the economic purse strings in Iraq. Factories, real estate, Banks, etc. So while the Shitte's complain, they are also smart enough to know who butters their bread?

• Upvote 1

Allawi in a press statement, seen by the Agency for News News (et al) , "The information we have received confirm the existence of fraud and tampering with evidence and documents

Anybody else as surprised by all this as I am?? :eyebrows:

RSS

• Upvote 1

We knew Iran was also desperate to keep maliki, and his paid judge mahmoud.  Mahmoud has also been summoned by Iran.  So, maliki did his dirty deeds as normal but it is time for these folks to just call him out.  Period! No more walking on eggshells.   Iran is plotting as I type to "KEEP" control of Iraq's laws, judicial, and economy.   One way or another maliki will go.  Dag gum EVIL goes deep in some folks.  

• Upvote 1