Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 5-7-2014

Bumper64

Good morning Adam,The CBI has announced the raising of the zeros by the half of this year.since this action would make dinar holders a lot of money why are we not seeing a flood of dinars being sold?they have told the world what the plan is.I'm just a little perplexed about this.

Adam, Can you set us straight as to what is happening and what else Iraq is waiting on to finally declare a new rate for their currency.  Iraq was released from Chapter 7 last June. We thought once we got into 2014 something would happen.  Questions regarding HCL and Erbil were addressed by saying nothing would happen until the Iraqi elections were held.  Lower denoms would be released in April / May.  Now we are told Zeros and lower denoms will be released in Mid June 2014.  Iraq bought several tons of gold to back their ecomony.  When are they going to finally do something for their citizens and DECLARE a new rate?  I see the months flying by very quickly.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,

There has been a lot of talk that the RI has been announced several times during Iraq's morning prayers. Has any of your contacts or research confirm that this has been announced during their morning mosque?

Hi Adam, I hate to even ask... When is Ramadan domma dingdong? You've always said that nothing will happen during this time. That being said, does your crystal ball say we don't need to worry about it or... The rv will happen after that holiday?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good day Adam,

I read somewhere on here (DV) that the Iraq election ballots will take about a month to count and tally. If this is true then would you say that we wont see anything as far a real RV progress until those ballots are fully counted and a new PM is elected? 

• Upvote 2