Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

Dontlop, I love your sarcasm. Bite and nip.  You remind me of an old hound I once had.  That dog wasn't worth spit pointing quail, but it could sure bite and nip.  I'm only repeating what you've said.  Goods and services.  Goods and services.  I'm sure all the other dinarians can't wait to get paid in goods and services in iraq.  Makes me want to march down and buy some dinars right now.  I need a couple of million dinars worth of housecleaning services.

• Upvote 1

Dontlop, I love your sarcasm. Bite and nip.  You remind me of an old hound I once had.  That dog wasn't worth spit pointing quail, but it could sure bite and nip.  I'm only repeating what you've said.  Goods and services.  Goods and services.  I'm sure all the other dinarians can't wait to get paid in goods and services in iraq.  Makes me want to march down and buy some dinars right now.  I need a couple of million dinars worth of housecleaning services.

Look dude you were informed you rejected it

Go to yo family and tell them what you say to the members here

What did your family members say/think when you told them you were on DV pretending to be a member of the site. I'm sure you told in between savoir sermons..........................right? Cause your such a standup guy...................right?

What LOPsters don't realize is the majority of folks understand what the possibilities are. What we don't need is saviors reminding us daily..........................we get it. 

Edited by caz1104

Hi Caz, the other side of the double team.  Help me out.  Dontlop says he wants to be paid in housekeeping services in iraq.  How about you?  That sound like it is what you invested for?  I bet you invested to get rich overnight.  Since we all know that isn't gonna happen, how about some good housekeeping services for your dinar?  The iraqis are laughing at you right now.

• Upvote 1

I just come here to watch you guys get slapped around

Your out of ammo dude

The lopsters are like robots now

Getting slammed on a daily basis

No one is leaving and joining your web site are they

Hi Caz, the other side of the double team.  Help me out.  Dontlop says he wants to be paid in housekeeping services in iraq.  How about you?  That sound like it is what you invested for?  I bet you invested to get rich overnight.  Since we all know that isn't gonna happen, how about some good housekeeping services for your dinar?  The iraqis are laughing at you right now.

So now you just keep lying to stay afloat

Sounds like someone else I know

When they lie ya know they got nothing

Remember what they lie about and keep asking them about it

I could use a good housecleaner. You should see my place......................it's a mess. Do have any family members I could hoodwink into cleaning my house for next to nothing? What am I thinking .........................of course you do.....LOL LOL

Edited by caz1104

If I'm lying its because I'm directly quoting you brother.  Goods and services.  Remember?  I'm trying to see if the other thousand dinarians who read this lobster pit agree with you.  Do they want goods and services or US dollars in an RV?  Let me guess............yep,  you lose.

• Upvote 1

Come on Caz.  You're better than that.  I've actually read some intelligent answers from you.  Not many....but some.  Stick to the facts.  Do you want Dollars or housekeeping when the dinar RV's?  I know what you'll be getting.  Nada.  They are laughing at you in the CBI right now, Caz.  Go buy some more dinar. 

• Upvote 1

you come here lying

You made it to lock down in less than a week now your just insulting dv members

You really got nothing and must be looking for your favorite banned sign below your name

I see you already got your next screen name out there

Of the guy had dinar and couldn't convert them to dollars in Iraq he would never be able to figure out how to do it

He has thousands of screen names it's what he does

ewingm,

I vested what I could afford to lose, something I was taught many moons ago. If I lose here it won't be the end of the world for I'm diversified. I've won & lost many times on gambles & hunches butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I've won more times than not. With the dinar I could sell at any time and maybe lose some of my intial investment but that's not in my makeup. If it tanks I strike it up to experience and move on. Life is to short to have so much hatred as I see with LOPsteres under the guise of "keeping it real" & "here to help others"........................PLEASE!  Start a Website to warn folks BEFORE they invest if that is your TRUE reason for being here. After the fact is really counter productive in my opinion.

Bite and nip.  I don't need to have different screen names because I don't call people names or insult their families.  I speak the truth.  If you don't believe me, then explain where I'm wrong.  Don't insult me, just engage in dialog that may be usefull to theres out there who may not want to drink the koolaide anymore.  they're selling like flies out there.  Some people have finally woke up and took the koolaide antidote.  How about you?  Want to sell now?

• Upvote 1

Dontlop, I love your sarcasm. Bite and nip. You remind me of an old hound I once had. That dog wasn't worth spit pointing quail, but it could sure bite and nip. I'm only repeating what you've said. Goods and services. Goods and services. I'm sure all the other dinarians can't wait to get paid in goods and services in iraq. Makes me want to march down and buy some dinars right now. I need a couple of million dinars worth of housecleaning services.

Lol....goods and services....here we go again with dontlops nonsense...as if Iraq has soon much to offer our economy....lol

• Downvote 2

ewingm,

Don't go sainthood on me, you've insulted your family members more than I ever could. Difference between me & you is that I don't hide behind another DV members name to do it.

I am serious I do need a nanny tho. 

Edited by caz1104

Bite and nip. I don't need to have different screen names because I don't call people names or insult their families. I speak the truth. If you don't believe me, then explain where I'm wrong. Don't insult me, just engage in dialog that may be usefull to theres out there who may not want to drink the koolaide anymore. they're selling like flies out there. Some people have finally woke up and took the koolaide antidote. How about you? Want to sell now?

I've already proven you to be a liar more than once with your posts

You know it too

And I'm not just talking about today

I'm talking about many days and many times

Edited by dontlop

Caz,  just because you bought a ticket on the Titanic, doesn't mean you should shy away from the lifeboat before it sinks.  If you bought dinar, you can sell dinar.  That is unless you listen to  every word that comes out of TNT's mouth.  In that case..............sorry for your loss, amigo.

• Upvote 1

ewingm,

Since I've been a member of this site there have been a few just like yourself. People that come here claiming to be saviors, when really all they really are is disgruntled buyers. They themselves didn't do the research and bought into the "get rich" overnight thought process like so many others..............and NOW call others KOOLAIDE drinkers......................priceless. Nothing worse than a guy/girl who quits smoking/drinking then complains about others. 

Trust me if I thought I needed a lifeboat I would be there to use one. I'm a big boy and I live & die by my decisions/actions and hold NO ONE else accountable. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

For any who have unstopped ears, let them hear.  I have only one screen name.  Never changed my point of view.  Never insulted people or lied.  I'm sometimes sarcastic, but only because my heels are raw from the nipping crew down here.  I speak the truth.  You have no avenue to redeem an RV or an RI.  You have very little choice in a redenomination, which is coming my children.  And anyone who says a redenomination is good, has certainly drunk TNT's koolaide. An RD is bad.  Very bad for dinar holders.  Which you all are.  Wise up. 

• Upvote 2

If one listens to Gurus/Pumper & LOPsters.........................god bless them..............they're choice. They all lie & have agendas imo.

I don't watch any one news channel for the same reasons...............I'll watch many and try to find inkling of truth somewhere in the middle. Same here I don't listen to any of the above mentioned for I truly believe in what I stated...........dogs all of em. 

Edited by caz1104

Caz, they tried to make me drink the koolaide, but I wouldn't do it.  It just never made sense to me.  Iraq just can't create trillions of dollars out of thin air.  If they could do it, everyone would do it.  Let's just make everyone on planet earth millionaires overnight.  Only one problem.  You can't just do it and expect the rest of the world to accept it and honor it.  They won't.  This dinar craze blew up in peoples faces so fast that nobody took time to really think it through.  They just saw dollar signs.  Lets go to Vegas together.  Lets go to Belieze together.  I want to be rich and quit my lousey job.  Pick your excuse.  Find a lifeboat quickly, my brothers.  

They blew the Bible at me.  Said the dinar  was God's reward to faithful followers.  A vast blessing of Babalon's riches returned to Christians.  Well, I am a Christian, and my Bible says very clearly not to chase after riches.  What would Jesus do?  He wouldn't have bought dinar to get rich.  Just my humble opinion on the God side of this speculation.  No offense meant to anyone who bought for the reason I just mentioned.

• Upvote 3

Listen folks will always look for a way to better themselves...............hard work, lottery, get rich gimmicks...................nothing new. Guess what there are a million other schemes out there...........................and they'll be a million others when those disappear. People have to take stock for what they do whether they are the scammers or the scammie. Life sucks sometimes and it ain't ever easy, but you can't put folks down for dreaming no matter the cost. Like I said above start your own website to warn others BEFORE if that's truly your cause. Now that would be a NOBLE thing.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

It's a little late for that, Caz.  The bull's out of the barn.  By the way, didn't you just respond to another thread that said the "delete the zeros" project was back on for mid-year?  Deleting the zeros is a redenomination.  That requires currency exchange.  That destroys your profit margin.  All bad news.  Find the lifeboat, brother.

• Upvote 1

IF that is what they choose to do...................so be it. Like I said life will go on. If folks mortgaged the farm on this .......................guess what they would 've done it on something else. I can't worry about things I cant control (other folks) that's there job.

• Upvote 2

It's a little late for that, Caz.  The bull's out of the barn.  By the way, didn't you just respond to another thread that said the "delete the zeros" project was back on for mid-year?  Deleting the zeros is a redenomination.  That requires currency exchange.  That destroys your profit margin.  All bad news.  Find the lifeboat, brother.

I noticed you changed the words around

You must be confused as usual

Maybe you should take reading classes

Can you copy and paste where it says the "delete the zeros project " is back on for mid year

I'll bet ya can't

Because your confused as to what they said

So you put it into your own words

If you listen to all the gurus lately, the RI and/or RV has already happened and you are rich! No, you can't go get the money, or spend it, but that's not important. Just think about that new Lambo or mansion you are going to buy, decorate it in your mind, imagine what that sand will feel like between your toes on that vacation to the Caribbean you are going to take. Please ignore the man behind the curtain. Spend your time going over and over your plan. It's done. The announcement is only milliseconds away! Can't you feel it? (Repeat ad infinitum).