Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just How Much Beyond the Presidential Salary Do The Obamas Spend on Travel and Vacays?

Not likely. Too many people have invested too much in lying about the man....as those things prove.

""If you like your plan, "you can keep your plan""

The man is a farce.

The left celebrates his joking and that's all he has. He is a joke. He's not a leader, he's a puppet with a sick sense of humor.  

• Upvote 2

""If you like your plan, "you can keep your plan""

The man is a farce.

The left celebrates his joking and that's all he has. He is a joke. He's not a leader, he's a puppet with a sick sense of humor.  

LOL.....yeah...a remark made because he didn't know that people would want to keep a policy that doesn't do anything for you if you ever get sick.

You want a farce???

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."

" We resolved to arm the terrorist enemy."

Edited by ocdude

Chuckle. Pointing out racism isn't a fail. Ever.The white president takes over a YEAR of vacations....no problem.

The black guy goes golfing....OH My GOD....

Coincidence?? No.

Awwww man your not really playing the race card are you.

really?

Man I get tired of the race issue.

Cant I just dislike the man cause he`s a pathological liar and the worst president that ever lived.

• Upvote 2

really?

Cant I just dislike the man cause he`s a pathological liar and the worst president that ever lived.

Sure you can.

But when you complain about things that he does that white presidents have done much more of......there can only be one reason.

really?

Agreed. What i don't understand is people were stupid enough to vote for him a second time. The race card will always be played, thats the correct PC approach these days.

Sure you can.

But when you complain about things that he does that white presidents have done much more of......there can only be one reason.

What has obama done other than divide this country and run it in the ground.

Sure you can.

No there can be other reasons. Thats not to say that what your saying is true to some degree but you cant label everyone a racist thats just tired of any politician wasting our hard earned tax dollars.  I dont really recall any president other then Berry that had to use both planes (air force 1 &2) to take a vacation.  

I think he likes to party Oc.  on our dime

Ocude, :mellow: let it go, let the race card go.  You do injustice to the black community. We need to stand up for what we believe, and daring to change things. 

Step away from those who want to control us and our community.  It's time we throw of the shackles of being oppressed and stop looking toward them to help us and find our way.  We the People of America are not some kind of endangered species that must be managed by the government.  Let us forgive the past and work together for the future. It is our country, we have earned it and now we must stop the dependency to the government.

Election time is around the corner, elected officials should be chosen based on our combined faiths, loves, fears and solemn commitment to principles...any other reason will be doing disservice to our country, our children.  Choose a President like you would choose the legal guardian of your children.  Choose wisely or be governed foolishly. 

• Upvote 3

No there can be other reasons. Thats not to say that what your saying is true to some degree but you cant label everyone a racist thats just tired of any politician wasting our hard earned tax dollars.  I dont really recall any president other then Berry that had to use both planes (air force 1 &2) to take a vacation.  

I think he likes to party Oc.  on our dime

Only one airplane is ever Air Force One....whatever plane the POTUS is on. That said...all presidents have used both planes.....they are both flown on every mission in case of maintenance problems.

Ocude, :mellow: let it go, let the race card go.  You do injustice to the black community. We need to stand up for what we believe, and daring to change things. 

Step away from those who want to control us and our community.  It's time we throw of the shackles of being oppressed and stop looking toward them to help us and find our way.  We the People of America are not some kind of endangered species that must be managed by the government.  Let us forgive the past and work together for the future. It is our country, we have earned it and now we must stop the dependency to the government.

Election time is around the corner, elected officials should be chosen based on our combined faiths, loves, fears and solemn commitment to principles...any other reason will be doing disservice to our country, our children.  Choose a President like you would choose the legal guardian of your children.  Choose wisely or be governed foolishly. 

\\Pointing out to those who complain about the black president taking too many vacations, that most white presidents (except Carter) have taken MORE time off without a peep from them.....is not playing the race card. It's pointing out the elephant in the room.

hahahah  Now thats funny Jon Jon. 

HAHAHA....yeah...how many of those guys that you "like" have been elected by you guys to national office?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Only one airplane is ever Air Force One....whatever plane the POTUS is on. That said...all presidents have used both planes.....they are both flown on every mission in case of maintenance problems.

\\Pointing out to those who complain about the black president taking too many vacations, that most white presidents (except Carter) have taken MORE time off without a peep from them.....is not playing the race card. It's pointing out the elephant in the room.

HAHAHA....yeah...how many of those guys that you "like" have been elected by you guys to national office?

Wow  are you really that insecure in your blackness. 

Bummer    :)

• Upvote 1

I believe you were the first one to mention race on this thread .  Let me refresh your memory.

"Funny... it's only when the black guy does something that it inspires outrage....."

"Chuckle. Pointing out racism isn't a fail. Ever.  The White President takes over a year of vacations... no problem.  The black guy goes golfing...."

"But when you complain about things that he does that white president have done much more of....there can only be one reason."

I believe most of America is more concern with his policies and his over reaching of executive orders and so forth.  I think the majority of Americans have tried to let the race card go,  its people like you who keep's bringing it back.  Unfortunately you guys move around a lot. Don't judge all whites for the few that remain racist. 

This generation see's no color, just the wrong he's doing to our America.  Release it from your heart. 

• Upvote 1

I believe you were the first one to mention race on this thread .  Let me refresh your memory.

"Funny... it's only when the black guy does something that it inspires outrage....."

"Chuckle. Pointing out racism isn't a fail. Ever.  The White President takes over a year of vacations... no problem.  The black guy goes golfing...."

"But when you complain about things that he does that white president have done much more of....there can only be one reason."

I believe most of America is more concern with his policies and his over reaching of executive orders and so forth.  I think the majority of Americans have tried to let the race card go,  its people like you who keep's bringing it back.  Unfortunately you guys move around a lot. Don't judge all whites for the few that remain racist. 

This generation see's no color, just the wrong he's doing to our America.  Release it from your heart. 

Pointing out racism is not pulling the race card...no matter how many times you say it. Are you really trying to say that the reason that there was no discussion when white presidents did the very things that every one is so upset over Obama doing is NOT racism??

Wow  are you really that insecure in your blackness. 

Bummer    :)

Nope. Not black. Just someone who points out the truth. I notice you couldn't answer the question.

How many black Republican elected Senators are there? 

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

We can not change the past and I am sick to death of people bringing up what other Pres have done. IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! This country is in DIRE straights NOW! We are 16 T in debt and it gets worse by the min. If you can not pay your mortgage do you take your kids to Disney world? NO you don't. You eat rice and beans, cut cable or get a second job. You do not max out all your credit cards then get more to go on vacation, you get your money under control. I do not understand why they are allowed to continue in this manner. Obama :rulez: has put more debt on us in the last 6 years than ANY other pres, but that still is not the point. We are where we are and they have got to do something about it now! I am afraid it really is too late. I just hope the RV hits before the poop hits the fan so I can get out of dodge.

Amazing how Conservatives forget how we got into this mess and how the conservative bank CEOs are not stimulating the economy and not being prosecuted, excerpt for one Scape Goat from Credit Suisse. My guess is that you CaptJohn had a better solution to getting the economy moving again after Bush and his SEC started all this.

I am sure that a lot of Obama's holiday's expenditure goes to secure his safeguard from people with your frame of mind, especially on golf coarses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Come on Ocdude, do you read what you write... can you prove that there was no discussion.  There is not one president that can please 100% of the people. So it would be safe to say that there were discussions regarding each presidents doings. I don't think that this president is being treated any different than past presidents.  Although this president has help deteriorated our country to another level. A level that our children's children will struggle.

Why are you so set on making a distinction between white's and blacks.  Why is there such a need for such a distinction.  Why can't we just see everyone as just an individual man or woman and not by the color of their skin. Hence be able to agree or disagree with their policies.  Why do some think that it will solve the issue by mentioning skin color. 

The truth is not in the color of skin, the truth is in the character, integrity of the individual. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 4

Patty...that would be great if people didn't see skin color. Unfortunately...every time that a poster says "Obama is the biggest, first, only president to do XYZ..." when former presidents have not only done the same but MORE OF IT.what's the reason?? What's the biggest difference between them?

Bush spends a third of his term on vacation...no sweat.

Obama goes golfing....OMG the world is ending.

Laura Bush has 24 assistants.

Michelle is so lazy she has 19. OMG.

Under Bush's watch, 13 embassies are attacked, more than 70 people killed. Yawn.

Benghazi...SCANDAL!!! IMPEACH!!!

LOL.

A lot of racism hides under "It's not about color..."..."

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

If I remember correctly  for a very long time Carter was dubbed as worst president in history. (doesn't get any whiter than that) Oblah blah is pres during one of the worst financial times in a long long time. Granted he is not the whole reason we got in the mess we are in in the first place, but he certainly has not helped and only made things worse. and for your information I didn't like Bush either. Patriot Act...  WORST piece of legislature ever put on the books. BUT (and pay attention) OBAMA is in office NOW quit  bringing up the past. He would of been respected at least some if he hadn't almost doubled the debt in the years he is in office already! He had an opportunity to be different and he is unfortunately, worst.

What about that new pope, he took a small apartment, a small car he is with the people not above the people like some arrogant King. The point is this country and people are struggling, you don't eat steak in front of people who are starving.  

@the hyperlinker    First of all you cant even figure out who you are talking to  I am not Capt john  #2 do not label me, I am independent I am for the person not the party. Until we start pulling together and stop pointing fingers we will never fix the problems with this country. We have to look outside party lines and stop voting in the deadbeats that "just pass stuff so we can read it"   How do they get reelected? Its beyond me. If they haven't done a good job why why why do we keep them in office?

• Upvote 3

I see Jay Carney is Still Trolling on this thread..   :lol: ...  Please do not Preach to people about Racism,your attempts to deny,then shift blame is more Transparent then President Obamas promise of the MOST transparent White House in History...  Talk about Hypocrisy... I can see Your response now...  But,But,But,But, Bush....   :rake:

• Downvote 1

I see Jay Carney is Still Trolling on this thread..   :lol: ...  Please do not Preach to people about Racism,your attempts to deny,then shift blame is more Transparent then President Obamas promise of the MOST transparent White House in History...  Talk about Hypocrisy... I can see Your response now...  But,But,But,But, Bush....   :rake:

Also,You say Bush was on all these days of vacation.. NO,He was at HIS Ranch,that HIS own Money bought,with the same communications as if he was at the White House.. I am not a Bush Apologist,but,You seem to be a President Obama apologist.. Koolaid must go down nice,with a big piece of proverbial cake... Take care Jay...  :peace:

Pointing out racism is not pulling the race card...no matter how many times you say it. Are you really trying to say that the reason that there was no discussion when white presidents did the very things that every one is so upset over Obama doing is NOT racism??

Nope. Not black. Just someone who points out the truth. I notice you couldn't answer the question.

How many black Republican elected Senators are there? 

looks to me we seem to be even 6 total 3 dems 3 rep

So whats your beeeacth  now? 

Here's a full list of African-Americans who have served in the upper chamber, via theSenate website. As you can see, it's a short one:

1. Hiram Revels (R-Miss.) 1870-71
  2. Blanche Bruce (R-Miss.) 1875-1881
  3. Edward Brooke (R-Mass.) 1967-1979
  4. Carol Mosely Braun (D-Ill.) 1993-1999
  5. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) 2005-2008
  6. Roland Burris (D-Ill.) 2009-2010

Also,You say Bush was on all these days of vacation.. NO,He was at HIS Ranch,that HIS own Money bought,with the same communications as if he was at the White House.. I am not a Bush Apologist,but,You seem to be a President Obama apologist.. Koolaid must go down nice,with a big piece of proverbial cake... Take care Jay...  :peace:

Sorry....even at his ranch he was on vacation....along with his trips to Africa, etc....and including the MONTH LONG vacation he was on before 9-11. All presidents travel with all the communication as if they were in the White House. Constantly saying that it was okay when Bush did it does make you a Bush apologist.

looks to me we seem to be even 6 total 3 dems 3 rep

So whats your beeeacth  now? 

Here's a full list of African-Americans who have served in the upper chamber, via theSenate website. As you can see, it's a short one:

1. Hiram Revels (R-Miss.) 1870-71
  2. Blanche Bruce (R-Miss.) 1875-1881
  3. Edward Brooke (R-Mass.) 1967-1979
  4. Carol Mosely Braun (D-Ill.) 1993-1999
  5. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) 2005-2008
  6. Roland Burris (D-Ill.) 2009-2010

Um....no elected republicans since 1979  and no, there have been five dems. And most of those elected republicans were from the 1800s, when the repub party platform was closer to the dems now.

Senator State Took office Left office Party Congress Ref(s) Note(s)  

330px-Hiram_Rhodes_Revels_-_Brady-Handy-

Hiram Rhodes Revels

(1827–1901) Mississippi February 23, 1870 March 3, 1871 Republican 41st

(1869–1871) [10][11][note 1]  

290px-Blanche_Bruce_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

Blanche Kelso Bruce

(1841–1898) Mississippi March 4, 1875 March 3, 1881 Republican 44th

(1875–1877) [12][13][note 2]45th

(1877–1879) 46th

(1879–1881)  

150px-Edward_Brooke.jpg

Edward William Brooke, III

(born 1919) Massachusetts January 3, 1967 January 3, 1979 Republican 90th

(1967–1969) [14][note 3]91st

(1969–1971) 92nd

(1971–1973) 93rd

(1973–1975) 94th

(1975–1977) 95th

(1977–1979)  

150px-Carol_Moseley_Braun_NZ.jpg

Carol Moseley Braun

(born 1947) Illinois January 3, 1993 January 3, 1999 Democratic 103rd

(1993–1995) [15][16][note 4]104th

(1995–1997) 105th

(1997–1999)  

210px-BarackObamaportrait.jpg

Barack Obama

(born 1961) Illinois January 3, 2005 November 16, 2008 Democratic 109th

(2005–2007) [3][17][note 5]110th

(2007–2009)  

160px-Sen_Roland_Burris.jpg

Roland W. Burris

(born 1937) Illinois January 15, 2009 November 29, 2010 Democratic 111th

(2009–2011) [4][note 6]  

170px-Tim_Scott%2C_official_portrait%2C_

Tim Scott

(born 1965) South Carolina January 2, 2013 Incumbent Republican 113th

(2013–2015) [18][note 7]  

195px-Mo_Cowan%2C_official_portrait%2C_1

Mo Cowan

(born 1969) Massachusetts February 1, 2013 July 16, 2013 Democratic 113th

(2013–2015) [19][note 8]  

125px-Cory_Booker_2011_Shankbone.JPG

Cory Booker

(born 1969) New Jersey October 31, 2013 Incumbent Democratic 113th

(2013–2015) [5][20][note 9]

The point is, you may like the black republicans in that picture....you wouldn't vote for them to have higher office.....remember Cain?

Yota....no.

The Oxford English Dictionary gives a use as noun on 22nd September 1926 in the Manchester Guardian ("the opposition of the German Nationals and the Racists will be nullified and will soon disappear altogether"), and one in the 1927 American Political Science Review 21 ("reached an understanding with the most notorious Racists"). The first adjectival usage is traced to the same edition of the APSR. Looks like the Trotsky etymology is political propaganda.

Bunk.....dear....when you and the rest claim that Obama is the first, or the only, or the biggest....whatever.....and it is pointed out that you are wrong because Bush did the SAME or more......that is not But...but...but Bush....it is correcting an untruth.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1