Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ku Klux Klan on new recruitment drive with leaflet drop in towns across America

umbertino

Sorry,I guess this thread was started by the guy that isnt even American.. <_<

End Quote

If this is a fault in itself (that I happen to be  not American) I am certainly guilty.

You are "guilty" of nothing my friend.

Just a feeble attempt of distraction from what you brought to our attention. Much Appreciated!

Thank You My Friend... When will folks realize that we are all citizens of this planet?

We truly are all one. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Professor.

You are suffering from dementia   :)

No matter how you slice and dice it.

when you feed something it comes back for more..

Continue feeding it and it will no longer hunt or forage it will simply

come back to you for more. 

To deny this tells me you are not a very smart Professor

Professor. 

Dog

You have a way with words.

But why so hung up on what we do for work?

We are merely trading ideas here.

Trade, or get off the pot.

Not right but i was told the leaflets were put in the pockets of the Niggers & then chucked out of the plane....only kidding i am not racist at all

This is how you get to be racist

and get out of it by joking.

An old trick.

Sorry,I guess this thread was started by the guy that isnt even American.. <_<

End Quote

If this is a fault in itself (that I happen to be  not American) I am certainly guilty.

We love you Umbertino...

as for "Americans" they were named after an Italian cartographer named "Amerigo Vespucci"

They are (almost) all immigrants from Europe, where you are from.

You are our heritage.

• Upvote 1

Umbertino, haven't heard anything about this, and I live in Alabama the heart of the KKK.

Wm13

Hello WM....I just reported a Daily Telegraph article.....    Supposedly that's a  pretty good newspaper.  I'm sure they do check stuff thoroughly before publishing.

That doesn't mean of course they never make mistakes in reporting  facts.

Not right but i was told the leaflets were put in the pockets of the Niggers & then chucked out of the plane....only kidding i am not racist at allWhy you used that word then?

If you're not a racist  (hopefully you're not) then... Why using that word?

You are "guilty" of nothing my friend.

Just a feeble attempt of distraction from what you brought to our attention. Much Appreciated!

Thank You My Friend... When will folks realize that we are all citizens of this planet?

We truly are all one. :)

Thank you Maggie.

We love you Umbertino...

as for "Americans" they were named after an Italian cartographer named "Amerigo Vespucci"

They are (almost) all immigrants from Europe, where you are from.

You are our heritage.

End Quote

Thank you America. Appreciate.

And  you're certainly correct about Mr.Vespucci... If his name happened to be "Umberto" ( it might have been the case, sure...)  then  the Continent might well have been called "Umberta"....Smile.

I agree   to all of us the name "America" appears and sounds beautiful..... A li'l bit of luck due to Mr.Vespucci's first name.....Smile

Edited by umbertino

It's interesting how some people are quick to jump on the KKK/Democratic Party affiliation bandwagon from 150 years ago.......but bring up slavery and the those same people say it was 150 years ago, get over it.    :shakehead:   

GO RV, and NO BV

Well I have been In Texas all my life. I have never seen a slave dont know anybody thats been a slave or their family member was a slave. Im over 50 and my parents and grandparents didnt know any either I asked the question when I was kid studing why Texas suceeded from the U.S. my grandparents and my parents lived till they 78 & 79 so there you a 157 yrs I can document. whats your point it was over a 157 yrs I can prove. LBJ was head of KKK & a Democrat, look at his great society now. 50 yrs later need more proof. :twocents:

Not right but i was told the leaflets were put in the pockets of the Niggers & then chucked out of the plane....only kidding i am not racist at all

so why use the N word ....

but on a more sober note IMHO the solution to all of our major problems here in the country I put my life on the line for for many years is a very simple one that historically has been proven to work....

IF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS THEN I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND FORGIVE THEIR SIN AND HEAL THEIR LAND....

and for the record HIS people include every know race : HE HAS MADE FROM ONE BLOOD ALL NATIONS...

GOD SAID IT AND THAT SETTLES IT WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...

Eagle short sermon ended !!  :eagle:  :praying:

• Upvote 1

so why use the N word ....

but on a more sober note IMHO the solution to all of our major problems here in the country I put my life on the line for for many years is a very simple one that historically has been proven to work....

IF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS THEN I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND FORGIVE THEIR SIN AND HEAL THEIR LAND....

and for the record HIS people include every know race : HE HAS MADE FROM ONE BLOOD ALL NATIONS...

GOD SAID IT AND THAT SETTLES IT WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...

Eagle short sermon ended !!  :eagle:  :praying:

John 13:34-35 (NLT)

34 So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. 35 Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

-

• Upvote 1