Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

dinarbeleiver, name one bank that you can walk into with a stack of paper money, the money of any country, and trade that currency as an investment. Banks exchange currency as a service to their customers for travel. You can't walk into a bank in the U.S. with a million dollars worth of paper euros and walk out with a million dollars USD. And those currencies ARE internationally tradable.

maybe not but you can get a wire or cheque if you have loads of currency. The banks will service you if you have a million pounds worth of dong

Try it. Call your favorite bank and tell them that you have a briefcase full of Euros worth $1 million, and that you want to exchange them for USD. Tell us what they say.

You will run smack up against money laundering laws.

Imagine what they will think when you walk in with $30 million dollars worth of Dinar and ask them for USD.

And then they will tell you to take it to Iraq to exchange it.

We are just dabblers, guys. Real currency investors don't deal with paper money.

Real currency investors throw a LOT of money at it, and make profits off of small twitches in the exchange rates.

You think folks who made money off of Kuwaiti currency they bought on the black market back in the day exchanged it in the U.S.? Nope.

Try it. Call your favorite bank and tell them that you have a briefcase full of Euros worth $1 million, and that you want to exchange them for USD. Tell us what they say.

You will run smack up against money laundering laws.

Imagine what they will think when you walk in with $30 million dollars worth of Dinar and ask them for USD.

Its probably a good idea to have receipts. However I think your just argueing for the sake of it. Do you honestly beleive the banks dont know about the Iraqi Dinar- they blooming well know I can tell you that. I think your angry because your lopster views have been smashed.

Yep it's under valued according to Iraqya tv

It's grossly undervalued

It's disgustingly undervalued

It makes me sick how under valued it is

Your just havin a good ole time around here aren't ya

You don't care about the dinar at all do ya

You sold yours now your just gonna pretend your smarter than us cause we didn't

I'll bet you got tee shirts with question marks all over them like the riddler

Unfortunately for you, Iraqiya TV has no pull on the CBI.....

And I don't have to pretend, I am smarter then YOU...it's been proven....want a link? Lol

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately for you, Iraqiya TV has no pull on the CBI.....And I don't have to pretend, I am smarter then YOU...it's been proven....want a link? Lol

give us a link keepem

The cbi and Maliki are the two entities that will make the RV happen. They are keeping their mouths firmly shut about this matter. It's the rest of parliament that are talking. It's a matter of time

give us a link keepem

The cbi and Maliki are the two entities that will make the RV happen. They are keeping their mouths firmly shut about this matter. It's the rest of parliament that are talking. It's a matter of time

This is how much you don't understand about what your spending money on and ranting to happen. Maliki has nothing to do with a RV....

And the CBI is spilling their guts on what they want to do, you just need to pick your head up out of the sand and read it

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 2

Basketball shoe laces on the floor with gum on the ends stuck to the broom when I was sweeping up my dinar after I dumped my wheelbarrow in the basement of the New York Times warehouse for the elderly monkey basketball team

Then I went to subway and got one of those meatball subs and dropped it in a puddle of mud and duck crap at Central Park

I hope you won't be stacking up those used shoelaces any more in the middle of baseball season warm ups

• Upvote 1

Maliki has more control than what you think keepem

Al iraqiya TV is controlled by Maliki's government

The ONLY part the GOI plays is approval of issuing a new currency....that's it...you don't know what your talking about. The GOI and CBI are seperate entities....

So this government controlled TV station is announcing an impending RV?

They were talking about lopping again....DB has no idea what he reads half the time and the other half he exaggerates

• Downvote 2

All the cbi does is issue and run the policies set up by the goi

The cbi doesn't decide what currency or what value the currency is

The govt sets that

The cbi obeys , organizes , executes ,

If the Iraq govt tells the cbi they want a three dollar dinar

They get a three dollar dinar

All the cbi does is issue and run the policies set up by the goi

The cbi doesn't decide what currency or what value the currency is

The govt sets that

The cbi obeys , organizes , executes ,

If the Iraq govt tells the cbi they want a three dollar dinar

They get a three dollar dinar

Your right....The CBI does whatever the govt tells it to do. Man your so smart....

Just like when the govt asked for access to the reserves and the CBI obeyed it's orders.....uhhhh no....

• Downvote 1

No I would say they have been educating/preparing the iraqi people for the monetary change. This has been going on for 6 months

I know you believe this means RV but the media campaign is also a necessary part of a re-denomination program, if you see or hear any mention of a next step in a public education program, like printing pamphlets explaining the exchange difference, give us a heads up, ok?  

Your right....The CBI does whatever the govt tells it to do. Man your so smart....

Just like when the govt asked for access to the reserves and the CBI obeyed it's orders.....uhhhh no....

Your wrong keep you say your right dontlop the cbi does "whatever" the goi tells it to

Don't say I'm right

I'm right about the currency payment system

Your wrong about doing anything the goi tells it to do

They set up new laws about loaning the govt money

This was to prevent saddam types from financing the war in. 2003

They had no way to tell the cbi to print up more dinar so saddams regime could fight back

Yes they have regulations in place

So your wrong about they can tell the cbi what ever they want

So don't include me in your misinformation

Remember the Kuwait govt resetting the dinar

And the Kuwait govt shutting down the dinar on the international exchange

And remember who owns 100% of the stock in the cbi

The goi owns 100% of the stock in the cbi and its non transferable

Its will never be forsale

So its a target for destruction from the global elite

They want to control it

Some day the goi after being forced into bankruptcy like they did to the USA in the 1920s thru the early 1930s some day they may sell that stock

They may have no choice because of the predicament the global elite puts them in

But for now the cbi is the goi the goi is the cbi

Or at least the cbi handles the goi affairs

Your wrong keep you say your right dontlop the cbi does "whatever" the goi tells it to

Don't say I'm right

I'm right about the currency payment system

Your wrong about doing anything the goi tells it to do

They set up new laws about loaning the govt money

This was to prevent saddam types from financing the war in. 2003

They had no way to tell the cbi to print up more dinar so saddams regime could fight back

Yes they have regulations in place

So your wrong about they can tell the cbi what ever they want

So don't include me in your misinformation

Remember the Kuwait govt resetting the dinar

And the Kuwait govt shutting down the dinar on the international exchange

And remember who owns 100% of the stock in the cbi

The goi owns 100% of the stock in the cbi and its non transferable

Its will never be forsale

So its a target for destruction from the global elite

They want to control it

Some day the goi after being forced into bankruptcy like they did to the USA in the 1920s thru the early 1930s some day they may sell that stock

They may have no choice because of the predicament the global elite puts them in

But for now the cbi is the goi the goi is the cbi

Or at least the cbi handles the goi affairs

Just don't talk anymore....bottom line the CBI sets the exchange rate...not the govt and that's what was being talked about

• Downvote 1

The cbi sets it huh

I thought the CPA set it

Did the cbi set the exchange rate of the Swiss dinar if so when ?

Because it was zero before the exchange

They had to of had an official exchange rate sometime

Who set it and when ?

Then the cbi changed the monetary policy from a stablized arrangement to a crawling peg then back to a stablized arrangement under the standby agreement with the IMF and it's been sitting there ever since

Wonder why they are on standby with that rate

Oh thanks yota for posting this

Hopfully this will help the posters calm down about where we are going to cash in our dinars since they can't be. Worried about theirs since they don't have any

"Association of private banks," calls for local banks to open branches abroad

April 13, 2014 11:22 Last Updated: April 13, 2014 11:22

Called the Association of private banks, local banks to open branches abroad to support the economic activities in the country. The executive director of the Association of Abdul-Aziz Hassoun, "The local banks two branches of public and private began and reality is improving for the better in terms of transactions, assets and developments in the work, they have the ability to open multiple branches in countries with which Iraq commercially, to facilitate the delivery of goods and financial transactions," according to the site Encyclopedia Iraq. "The business dealings of Iraq and the very wide as a result of the need to increase development and materials imported from various global origins, when there is a branch of the Iraqi bank abroad will facilitate many business transactions, in addition to that it will reflect a positive image of the Iraqi economy.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176032-association-of-private-banks-calls-for-local-banks-to-open-branches-abroad/#ixzz2ym8khUfH

Financial transactions abroad hmmm

Hope your granny who bought dinars is paying attention today

No need to worry things will be handled

Edited by dontlop

So who brought the currency RVPleaseToday and who by decree set the official exchange rates by decree RVPleaseToday ?? We already know there was no official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar at the cbi before the decree

I've asked you for it a million times

You can't show anything between 1992 and 2003.

Only by decree by the CPA did it get its official exchange rate at the cbi

Do I need to post the link again for the thousandth time for ya RVPleaseToday ??

If you think I said the CPA is still there you got serious reading with understanding problems

I don't know why I responded

You never had any ability to understand what people are talking about

You and keep both only offer obstructions

Edited by dontlop