Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Geez...give me a second, Im hanging out with my dad watching golf.

The cbi sets it huh

I thought the CPA set it

Link on how CPA was dissolved June 28, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Governing_Council

RVPleaseToday told you the CPA was dissolved.   You responded with:

So who brought the currency RVPleaseToday and who by decree set the official exchange rates by decree RVPleaseToday ?? We already know there was no official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar at the cbi before the decree

I've asked you for it a million times

You can't show anything between 1992 and 2003.

Only by decree by the CPA did it get its official exchange rate at the cbi

Do I need to post the link again for the thousandth time for ya RVPleaseToday ??

If you think I said the CPA is still there you got serious reading with understanding problems

I don't know why I responded

You never had any ability to understand what people are talking about

You and keep both only offer obstructions

RVPleaseToday said:

Yes, the CPA set the exchange rate in 2003 between the Swiss Dinar and the New Dinar. But, that has nothing to do with the exchange rate today. What's your point?

RVPLEASETODAY was clear and concise, and polite with his comment on wondering why you said CPA sets it.

You said:

Tell me more RVPleaseToday

Your comment was rude and irrational....hence, whining.   You also said:

Here's the cbi history thingy your talking about

Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives. Old banknotes were exchanged for new at a one-to-one rate, except for the Swiss dinars, which were exchanged at a rate of 150 new dinars for one Swiss dinar.
And I thought only the cbi could do that

Now it was a provisional govt who did it

Your comment had nothing to do with what was being talked about...who sets it currently.  This making you erratic.

Yes, but what is your point? There is no Swiss Dinar and no CPA today.

This comment was concise and clear from RVPLEASETODAY

YOUR COMMENT:

Who cares I was. Responding to someone else's comments before you rudely interrupted

Very unusual comment and again, RUDE.  Whining attitude

Did I not just prove you wrong with:

1.) Your CPA comment

2.)Attitude

3.)Proving you wrong saying HOW YOU DIDN'T SAY THE CPA SETS IT AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE A WHINING ATTITUDE?

Edited by Gunshow2425
  • Downvote 1

Come on gumshow you weaseled your way into this back it up

naway again from his as usual false accusations about me ?

There was nothing false about his accusations. He probly is just gonna avoid stooping down your level in fear that it might rub off on him.

Again where did I say that people that hold dinar cannot sell their dinar back at all?? Your failing again. Your just a lost cause down here....

Thanks again umbertino for sharing your problems in trying to sell your dinar back now and sharing that it seems even some dealers do not want to buy it back and you may even run into trouble at airports exchanging because the demand seems to be quite low. Dontlop you owe yourself an apology for assuming how "dumb" asking these questions are and I hope your happy that your assumptions proved yourself inaccurate.

• Downvote 1

Ok so just to clarify -

All I have to do is show your quote how you said the CPA is currently in business AND a link to show how the CPA isn't around? PLUS your quote where you started whining?

Like I said do it !!!!

Geez...give me a second, Im hanging out with my dad watching golf.

Link on how CPA was dissolved June 28, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Governing_Council

RVPleaseToday told you the CPA was dissolved. You responded with:

RVPleaseToday said:

RVPLEASETODAY was clear and concise, and polite with his comment on wondering why you said CPA sets it.

You said:

Your comment was rude and irrational....hence, whining. You also said:

Your comment had nothing to do with what was being talked about...who sets it currently. This making you erratic.

This comment was concise and clear from RVPLEASETODAY

YOUR COMMENT:

Very unusual comment and again, RUDE. Whining attitude

Well there ya go! Thanks....you didn't have to do that. It's all clear in black and white if anyone reads it. Dontlop is just in denial about most everything that is said.

Dontlop you are proven erratic and nonsensical once again....leave my tank....

• Downvote 1

Well there ya go! Thanks....you didn't have to do that. It's all clear in black and white if anyone reads it. Dontlop is just in denial about most everything that is said.

Dontlop you are proven erratic and nonsensical once again....leave my tank....

Haha yes I did stoop to his level even he ignored it after the fact still telling me to post it.

Hey gumshow I thought you were going to show me. Said the CPA was in business today ?

Ya know your entire post is misleading from the truth

Keep >> this is for you

You asked >> Again where did I say that people that hold dinar cannot sell their dinar back at all??

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174666-exchanging-your-dinar/page-59#ixzz2yno4WZhT

My answer is how should I know

I never said you did say that

Haha yes I did stoop to his level even he ignored it after the fact still telling me to post it.

See how that works

I didn't see your post so. Posted mine

And then t came up after yours

That's the way some of the things happens in your timeline of events also

Again gumshow show me where I said the CPA is still in business

And why did I bring that up to keep in the first place before RVPleaseToday jumped in

Edited by dontlop

Hey gumshow I thought you were going to show me. Said the CPA was in business today ?

Ya know your entire post is

Keep >> this is for you

You asked >> Again where did I say that people that hold dinar cannot sell their dinar back at all??

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174666-exchanging-your-dinar/page-59#ixzz2yno4WZhT

My answer is how should I know

I never said you did say that

See how that works

I didn't see your post so. Posted mine

And then t came up after yours

That's the way some of the things happens in your timeline of events also

Oh my...I did all that work showing your comments and you still twist it. I asked what u needed to show you AND I did exactly. People take notice - this whole thread he does that. Ay yi yi.... Edited by Gunshow2425

The cbi sets it huh

I thought the CPA set it

Did the cbi set the exchange rate of the Swiss dinar if so when ?

Because it was zero before the exchange

They had to of had an official exchange rate sometime

Who set it and when ?

Then the cbi changed the monetary policy from a stablized arrangement to a crawling peg then back to a stablized arrangement under the standby agreement with the IMF and it's been sitting there ever since

Wonder why they are on standby with that rate

Oh thanks yota for posting this

Hopfully this will help the posters calm down about where we are going to cash in our dinars since they can't be. Worried about theirs since they don't have any

"Association of private banks," calls for local banks to open branches abroad

April 13, 2014 11:22 Last Updated: April 13, 2014 11:22

Called the Association of private banks, local banks to open branches abroad to support the economic activities in the country. The executive director of the Association of Abdul-Aziz Hassoun, "The local banks two branches of public and private began and reality is improving for the better in terms of transactions, assets and developments in the work, they have the ability to open multiple branches in countries with which Iraq commercially, to facilitate the delivery of goods and financial transactions," according to the site Encyclopedia Iraq. "The business dealings of Iraq and the very wide as a result of the need to increase development and materials imported from various global origins, when there is a branch of the Iraqi bank abroad will facilitate many business transactions, in addition to that it will reflect a positive image of the Iraqi economy.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176032-association-of-private-banks-calls-for-local-banks-to-open-branches-abroad/#ixzz2ym8khUfH

Financial transactions abroad hmmm

Hope your granny who bought dinars is paying attention today

No need to worry things will be handled

Here ya go gumshow the entire post

Show me where I said the CPA is in business today

And explain why I had no business posting this

The rate was set in 2003 for the Swiss dinar by the CPA

Which means the cbi did not set the rate

Then RVPleaseToday buts in and says for goodness sake dontlop and the rest of his snide remark followed

So we

RVPleaseToday and I proceded

I showed him where he said the same thing a year ago

YOU SAID THE CPA SETS IT. Sets...not used to set it. Do you understand past and present tense.

Sets it- present tense..

your rude erratic behavior is what you have no right in posting. I clearly showed that before.

He was talking about Iraqi dinar and you know it. You tried pretending to talk about Swiss.

Edited by Gunshow2425

Oh my...I did all that work showing your comments and you still twist it. I asked what u needed to show you AND I did exactly. People take notice - this whole thread he does that. Ay yi yi....

I know it's pointless. Don't worry though....everyone sees it. When you prove something to him, he goes right back and changes his tune to something else, saying he said something completely different lol....

Don't sweat it...maybe he will stop rambling if we just ignore him....then, no one will feel dumb for reading what he has to say.

• Downvote 1

Shall we continue

YOU SAID THE CPA SETS IT. Sets...not used to set it. Do you understand past and present tense.

Sets it- present tense..

your rude erratic behavior is what you have no right in posting. I clearly showed that before.

Really ?

Copy and paste it from the post where I used sets for the CPA?

You are not going to be able to do that are you ?

I know it's pointless. Don't worry though....everyone sees it. When you prove something to him, he goes right back and changes his tune to something else, saying he said something completely different lol....

Don't sweat it...maybe he will stop rambling if we just ignore him....then, no one will feel dumb for reading what he has to say.

Haha keep you are right AGAIN.

Sets it- present tense..

He was talking about Iraqi dinar and you know it. You tried pretending to talk about Swiss.

My rude posting

Lol

Copy and paste where I said the CPA "sets"

They don't come any more ignorant than a liar

See its easy to defeat a liar

Ya get them every time

Ya know that one little line that you said I was rude

You think that came after I read what he wrote

But it didn't

It looks that way. If you come in later and read it

But that was before his comment above ever wS posted

So your replying how he was so nice to me then I rudely said that to him is inaccurate

For the books

If the sentence starts with SETS, (present) the whole gist of the meaning is present. RVPLEASE caught it, I did, keep did.

II apologize to everyone I made this an English class debate. I'll stop haha

You are wrong

You should read the sentence again before you apologize to you two in the audience about your teaching skills

Now your turning into one of them

Your explainationis not very intelligent

Sets refers to cbi

Set refers to CPA

Words don't carry though like your pretending they do

The truth is gumshow what you have done is mislead from the truth and keep will always side with you when your defending him

He lies every single day on this website

Ya know that one little line that you said I was rude

You think that came after I read what he wrote

But it didn't

It looks that way. If you come in later and read it

But that was before his comment above ever wS posted

So your replying how he was so nice to me then I rudely said that to him is inaccurate

For the books

You are wrong

You should read the sentence again before you apologize to you two in the audience about your teaching skills

Now your turning into one of them

Your explainationis not very intelligent

Sets refers to cbi

Set refers to CPA

Words don't carry though like your pretending they do

Ok I guess my masters means nothing.

So you say I said the CPA is in business today because of this post

The cbi sets it huh

I thought the CPA set it

Who set it and when ?

Then the cbi changed the monetary policy from a stablized arrangement to a crawling peg then back to a stablized arrangement under the standby agreement with the IMF and it's been sitting there ever since

Ok I guess my masters means nothing.

Yours ?

Evidently not

Edited by dontlop

So you say I said the CPA is in business today because of this post

The cbi sets it huh

I thought the CPA set it

Who set it and when ?

Yours ?

Evidently not

Why did you erase the article you had up that went with this post?

Go away dontlop....no one likes you here....All you do is whine and complain about legitimate issues that are brought up that you just don't wanna hear because of your own insecurities. And when they are shown to be legit issues you get even more cranky and just start crap with the other people on the thread. You have no use here. Your garbage is more useful in the rumors area cause that's all you are.....a big rumor...

• Downvote 1

dontlop, why would you say the cbi sets it, then on the next line, refer to something from 11 years ago. Anyone reading this would assume that you were talking in the present tense.

The CPA set it 11 years ago because there was no functional CBI at the time. As I pointed out in my reply to that post, the CPA has no relevance to the present, because the CPA no longer exists.

Again I ask, what was your point?

Here

RVPleaseToday, on 13 Apr 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

Honestly, dontlop, you are so erratic and hysterical with your posting that it's hard to take you seriously. You post like a kid with unmedicated ADHD.

Ok RVPleaseToday

I got one of your old posts to post for you

#1081 RVPleaseToday

Lopster

1,364 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

dontlop, the history on the CBI site clearly says that the CPA set the exchange rate, your reference to to a 36 year old obsolete law not withstanding.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174666-exchanging-your-dinar/page-57#ixzz2ynxe0V6J

Why did you erase the article you had up that went with this post?

. Why is it important to your claim I that you say I said the CPA is in business today

Which you can't ever produce anything of that nature

I erased the article that yota posted this morning that was under the same post to RVPleaseToday today

Go back and read it if its your proof

I can't erase it

Its still there

The part I responded to RVPleaseToday is all right there

As you can see what I posted to RVPleaseToday quote to me

He is so nice

See after he said that to me for telling keep what I did

I posted what rvplplease today e said to me a year ago

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

And, once again, the CPA set the exchange rate between the Swiss dinar and the new dinar. But what happened during a one year period 11 years ago, when there wasn't a functioning CBI, is no longer relevant. There is no CPA now. There is a CBI.

Why you are obsessed with the one-off occurrence over a decade ago escapes me. It's nothing more than a historical curiosity, now.

Just don't talk anymore....bottom line the CBI sets the exchange rate...not the govt and that's what was being talked about

Then came me saying

The cbi sets it huh

I thought the CPA set it

Who set it and when ?

So RVPleaseToday says

The CPA? Good, grief. There is no CPA anymore, dontlop. It was dissolved in 2004.

And I says

So who brought the currency RVPleaseToday and who by decree set the official exchange rates by decree RVPleaseToday ?? We already know there was no official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar at the cbi before the decree

I've asked you for it a million times

You can't show anything between 1992 and 2003.

Only by decree by the CPA did it get its official exchange rate at the cbi

Do I need to post the link again for the thousandth time for ya RVPleaseToday ??

If you think I said the CPA is still there you got serious reading with understanding problems

I don't know why I responded

You never had any ability to understand what people are talking about

You and keep both only offer obstructions

And RVPleaseToday. Says

See how things change when your not lying

Honestly, dontlop, you are so erratic and hysterical with your posting that it's hard to take you seriously. You post like a kid with unmedicated ADHD.

And, once again, the CPA set the exchange rate between the Swiss dinar and the new dinar. But what happened during a one year period 11 years ago, when there wasn't a functioning CBI, is no longer relevant. There is no CPA now. There is a CBI.

Why you are obsessed with the one-off occurrence over a decade ago escapes me. It's nothing more than a historical curiosity, now.

whos obsessed

I used an example of the cbi not setting the exchange rate and your obsession to say in obsessed took over

• Upvote 1