Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Well, the good news is that my heart doesn't beat faster with every twitch of dinar news out of Iraq.  Here's another question....why can't a normal translation ever be made from PM comments.  I hope when these people talk in the UN we can translate better or we'll be back at war again.

So what your saying us you absolutly do not have a clue , and that your very concerned about something that you have no steak in , but claim to be very concerned about some of your relatives who won't listen to you who bought Iraqi dinar

So you come here every day for therapy

You responses show your very disturbed that someone other than you "might" have a problem some day so your willing to spend days week months and years following and reading arguing fussing and fighting about something because someone else bought dinar with their money and you were hoping they would leave their money to you in their will , but now you might be inheriting Iraqi dinar instead

And you don't like it one bit

You want their American money not some stinkin Dina's

I hope they load up with more dinars while you waste your days over hear

Ya gots to keep an eye on those old elderly what do ya call them delusional types they may of bought more dinars again since your here

You should go find out

Starting today I'm going around my neighborhood and getting people on board with this dinar

I think the entire country should own dinars at least a couple million per capita

Or around 600 trillion dinars

We can do it if we all work together

Let's buy every stinkin dinar they got that ell show em who's boss

We will control the world if we control the dinar

Gimme back my bullets

I mean gum

Gimmes back my gum

I'm gonna pick up a game of basket ball first then um a gonna do it to it

I start twitching at everything about the dinar

I'm very concerned

I got bugs because I'm so worried about it

So bad

• Upvote 2

If you are Iraq, and your goal is to become an exporting country (beyond oil, which the IMF has repeatedly warned them about), do you do it by making your currency (and thus any exports)  the most expensive in the world? China, for example, among many countries, keeps the value of its currency artificially low to give themselves a competitive advantage with exports. Why would Iraq go the other direction?

• Upvote 1

How would that effect the cost of products

It doesn't

If a gun costs a weight in gold

So many dollars worth of gold or so many dinars worth of gold or so many pesos worth of gold

It's still the same amount of gold

Or value based on the monetary system

If you dinar is worth 100 times the dollar you give 100 times less dinar as you do dollars for purchasing products

The product prices don't change because your currency is more valuable

If I got hundred dollar bills and ten dollar bills the price doesn't depend on which one I use

If Iraq rvd do ya think the guy who sells tooth brushes to Iraq for 25 cents right now

Will say tooth brushes now cost $250.00 since your currency pay out system is different

The tooth brush will still cost 25 cents

Iraqs going to want around a 300% increase from here so they don't feel like the peasants in the neighborhood

The GDP per capita is around 6 grand now

18 would be nice

The money supply needs to be around 10 grand per capita

Right now it's around $2500.00

I'm talking in dollar terms

Nothing else

They know what they need to fit in

They do not want to be the poor people country

They are not going to all live in palaces

They are not going to make people in Iraq with 400,000 dinar rich

They may turn that 400 dollars worth of dinar into 1200 dollars worth of dinar

No one gets rich

But they triple everything like GDP taxes tarriifs

Cut the money supply to 350 billion

At a dollar each

And Iraq will fit right in

Not 35 trillion dollars worth of dinar

They will do just fine with those numbers

You can't make them all rich no one would work in Iraq if they did

• Upvote 1

dontlop, you aren't paying attention. I'm talking about Iraqi EXPORTS. If I'm in the U.S. and I'm buying camel chow from Iraq for a few cents a bag to resale to zoos here in the U.S., and suddenly, after an RV, I have to pay $3 per bag, you think I'm going to keep buying it? I'll find another source of camel chow.

Iraq must become a country that exports stuff other than oil. The IMF and WTO keep pointing that out to them. If they start making widgets, but can't compete on the open market in price with other countries who sell the same widgets, then they aren't going to be able to sell them. It is in their interest as an exporting country, just like it is in China's interest, to keep their exchange rate low. Simple economics.

But you somehow think it in their best interest to make their exchange rate the highest in the middle east. How does that help them?

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, Caz, you are right.  If I was not the family member with the "responsibility" for them, I wouldn't spend one minute worrying about this disaster.  But I am that person who cares about protecting them from harm.  You and Dontlop have come very close to some very insulting inuendos about my family.  Yes, they are elderly.  Yes, they are targets for scammers.  Yes, I already saved them from one dinar scam, to mail away 2 million dinar for 12 million dollars, Yes I stopped them from writing their Congressmen at the insistence of that idiot TNT who told thousands to do it.  Yes I care.  I would hope you jave the same feelings of protection to your family when they are being swindled.  I have heard NOTHING from any of you in answer to my honest questions about redemption .  Nothing but insultd and slander.  I am beginning to understand a little better about the mentality of some of you, and that's not a compliment brother.  If you can't discuss these issues intelligently, you should remain up in the rah rah group in Rumors.  I'm trying to understand this process better so I can help my people.  If they had to rely on you two, they would royally shafted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's crazy

If you buy camel chow for 3000 dinars before worth 3 dollars

Now You can now buy them for 3 dinars worth 3 dollars

What the hell is the differance

It's still 3 dollars worth

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

The way Iraq pays its bills changes that's all instead of penny's they use dollars

Right now the fils are obsolete

Soon they will be reinstated.

The fils are rendered obsolete with the program rate

Google it

The dinar (Arabic pronunciation: [diːˈnɑːr]) (Arabic: دينار, Kurdish: دینار) (sign: د.ع; code: IQD) is the currency of Iraq. It is issued by the Central Bank of Iraq and is subdivided into 1,000 fils (فلس), although inflation has rendered the fils obsolete.

They will break it down again under new exchange rate

The fills are part of what the dinar is and how it's used

Like the dollar is broken down to 1/2

1/4

1/10th

1/20th

1/100th

The dinar is broken down to one thousandth

But I believe if they change the monetary policy it will be the same as the US dollar

Broke down to 1/100ths and that's it

No more 1/1000ths

Lol

So a 10 cent rv is in order

Gimmes my money now I'll settle for a Nickel

If you gimme a nickel and wait it out you can double your money what more could you ask for

Ya can't do it by stuffing it in a coffee can

Unfortunately, Caz, you are right. If I was not the family member with the "responsibility" for them, I wouldn't spend one minute worrying about this disaster. But I am that person who cares about protecting them from harm. You and Dontlop have come very close to some very insulting inuendos about my family. Yes, they are elderly. Yes, they are targets for scammers. Yes, I already saved them from one dinar scam, to mail away 2 million dinar for 12 million dollars, Yes I stopped them from writing their Congressmen at the insistence of that idiot TNT who told thousands to do it. Yes I care. I would hope you jave the same feelings of protection to your family when they are being swindled. I have heard NOTHING from any of you in answer to my honest questions about redemption . Nothing but insultd and slander. I am beginning to understand a little better about the mentality of some of you, and that's not a compliment brother. If you can't discuss these issues intelligently, you should remain up in the rah rah group in Rumors. I'm trying to understand this process better so I can help my people. If they had to rely on you two, they would royally shafted.

I'm not insulting your family

You are the one who said they were delusional I'm just going along with your observation

I don't know them

But for some reason they don't listen to you

And if your incharge of them you should of kept your eyes open and taught them about the 35 trillion dollars that you say are out if the borders of Iraq

Because you say there's 35 trillion out if banks and you feel all Iraqis keep their dinars in the banks

You have plenty of answers to your what if questions too

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

No if the value changes to a dollar it changes if it changes to a penny or a dime it is what it is

Hopfully its reinstated equal to a dollar for a 10 cent rv

But what ever it changes to the pricing of product will follow

It's hard to call a lop if you don't have proof of a lop

If it does lop then we will know

If it rvs then we will know

Either way your a pumper guru

Lol

You pump up a lop or you pump up a rv

What is the differance unless we know for sure either way

I personally think at this time Iraq can get by with 350 billion dollars worth of currency based on their location and their population

Which is around 4 times what they have now

That would suit them just fine

I can see them with about a 750 billion dollar GDP

And around a 250 billion dollar govt budget

But hey that's just me

Its time to unleash the private sector and see what they can accomplish

Or at least give them a tradable currency to work with in a market based economy

Iraq needs to Change the way it does business on a global scale

They were sanctioned during this new global economic change

They were left out of it

Its time

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, Caz, you are right. If I was not the family member with the "responsibility" for them, I wouldn't spend one minute worrying about this disaster. But I am that person who cares about protecting them from harm. You and Dontlop have come very close to some very insulting inuendos about my family. Yes, they are elderly. Yes, they are targets for scammers. Yes, I already saved them from one dinar scam, to mail away 2 million dinar for 12 million dollars, Yes I stopped them from writing their Congressmen at the insistence of that idiot TNT who told thousands to do it. Yes I care. I would hope you jave the same feelings of protection to your family when they are being swindled. I have heard NOTHING from any of you in answer to my honest questions about redemption . Nothing but insultd and slander. I am beginning to understand a little better about the mentality of some of you, and that's not a compliment brother. If you can't discuss these issues intelligently, you should remain up in the rah rah group in Rumors. I'm trying to understand this process better so I can help my people. If they had to rely on you two, they would royally shafted.

I've tried telling a couple members that they would be better suited for the rumors forum because of the constant senseless babble at times that streams from their keyboard but for some odd reason they can't stay out of the grown ups section

It's hard to call a lop if you don't have proof of a lop

If it does lop then we will know

If it rvs then we will know

Either way your a pumper guru

Lol

You pump up a lop or you pump up a rv

What is the differance unless we know for sure either way

I personally think at this time Iraq can get by with 350 billion dollars worth of currency based on their location and their population

Which is around 4 times what they have now

That would suit them just fine

I can see them with about a 750 billion dollar GDP

And around a 250 billion dollar govt budget

But hey that's just me

Its time to unleash the private sector and see what they can accomplish

Or at least give them a tradable currency to work with in a market based economy

Iraq needs to Change the way it does business on a global scale

They were sanctioned during this new global economic change

They were left out of it

Its time

It's hard to call a lop when practically all news that is seen about the currency itself the past few years is about lopping? Lol....

Where have you been all this time? Hiding under the desk of DBs banker holding hands and singing childhood songs together?

• Downvote 2

Before you ask me, there is no link. This is a transcribed news document.  Dinarbeliever you should have typed it up for the crowd here.  I didn't include the killings and sports topics. This is word for word so you can assess this any way you like.

Peace to you.

Al Iraqiya Nightly News for March 3 and March 18.

March 3

A number of influential members of parliament quoted international financial and monetary experts saying that Iraq must reevaluate its currency as soon as possible as the Dinar is grossly undervalued; the deletion of zeros project has to be implemented very soon they said.

March 18

A spokesman for the central bank said that gold prices hit a six months high; Iraq has a substantial quantity of gold as part of its foreign reserves; the spokesman added that Iraq plans to gradually increase its foreign currency and gold reserves holdings in the short and intermediate terms.

Al Iraqiya quoted other news agencies about a rumor that the Council of Ministers are inclined to replace Abdel Basset Turki as Governor of the Central Bank; this unconfirmed rumor has serious political implications as several members of parliament keep on “pushing” the CBI and the government for that matter to implement the deletion of zeros project and reevaluate the Dinar; the undervalued Dinar has become a hot political issue as the country is showing positive signs in economic growth and more foreign and multinational companies are showing increased interest in participating and investing in Iraq’s lucrative infrastructure building.

International economists say that Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization into a market economy; more laws re needed to be passed to that end; since the end of the second Gulf war Iraq has been polishing its image and made substantial economic advances that makes it an important player in joining the “international capitalist club” on commentator said; Iraq will undoubtedly become an economic power house in the region he added.

ewingm,

I really think you need some help brother, I've not said a word about your family brother.My comment was about you. Like I said I find it odd for someone not even vested to come to a forum under the guise of helping/protecting  his family, brother-lol. Another great savior has graced our existence.  

Edited by caz1104

ewingm,

I really think you need some help brother, I've not said a word about your family brother.My comment was about you. Like I said I find it odd for someone not even vested to come to a forum under the guise of helping/protecting  his family, brother-lol. Another great savior has graced our existence.  

I could be wrong but I think he did say he owned dinar. I think his concern is that his family has over invested much  of their retirement money and live on rumors and hype every day.

I have stated repeatedly that I am NOY a believer.  I do not own dinar.  I am surrounded by family members whom I love and care about who are OBSESSED with the dinar thing and have bought an enormous amount from their meager retirement savings.  Now that money has been inaccessible to them for over four years.  They are in need of medical devices that require US dollars to buy, but they can't because they bought into the get rich quick scheme that swept the nation and unfortunately many churches.  I need to know how to assist them if it ever RV's, RD's etc. etc. because they don't know..  Now I've found out that none of you know either.  I haven't heard one good answer to my most important question, which is how to redeem the cash if it RV's.  I certainly haven't heard any answer on what to do if they redeniminate.  All I get is trash talk.  If you don't have solid answers then you my friend are delusional also.  

rwmountainboy & umbertino(hello),

On one of ewingm earlier posts I could have sworn he said he was vested.............then another that said he wasn't. And the stories about family continue to grow..................not saying he's a liar.................but, If it quacks like a duck......................... One thing for sure he spends a lot of time here at DV for someone that's sole purpose(his words) is to protect his family(ugh). Question: How does posting here at DV protect your family ewingm? 

My guess ewingm is a retread LOPster.

Edited by caz1104

Bumping this again for Keep.

Before you ask me, there is no link. This is a transcribed news document.  Dinarbeliever you should have typed it up for the crowd here.  I didn't include the killings and sports topics. This is word for word so you can assess this any way you like.

Peace to you.

Al Iraqiya Nightly News for March 3 and March 18.

March 3

A number of influential members of parliament quoted international financial and monetary experts saying that Iraq must reevaluate its currency as soon as possible as the Dinar is grossly undervalued; the deletion of zeros project has to be implemented very soon they said.

March 18

A spokesman for the central bank said that gold prices hit a six months high; Iraq has a substantial quantity of gold as part of its foreign reserves; the spokesman added that Iraq plans to gradually increase its foreign currency and gold reserves holdings in the short and intermediate terms.

Al Iraqiya quoted other news agencies about a rumor that the Council of Ministers are inclined to replace Abdel Basset Turki as Governor of the Central Bank; this unconfirmed rumor has serious political implications as several members of parliament keep on “pushing” the CBI and the government for that matter to implement the deletion of zeros project and reevaluate the Dinar; the undervalued Dinar has become a hot political issue as the country is showing positive signs in economic growth and more foreign and multinational companies are showing increased interest in participating and investing in Iraq’s lucrative infrastructure building.

International economists say that Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization into a market economy; more laws re needed to be passed to that end; since the end of the second Gulf war Iraq has been polishing its image and made substantial economic advances that makes it an important player in joining the “international capitalist club” on commentator said; Iraq will undoubtedly become an economic power house in the region he added.

rwmountainboy & umbertino(hello),

On one of ewingm earlier posts I could have sworn he said he was vested.............then another that said he wasn't. And the stories about family continue to grow..................not saying he's a liar.................but, If it quacks like a duck......................... One thing for sure he spends a lot of time here at DV for someone that's sole purpose(his words) is to protect his family(ugh). Question: How does posting here at DV protect your family ewingm? 

My guess ewingm is a retread LOPster.

You may be right. I'm sure he said he had some and now is changing his story.  If he wants to save his family he should look into selling it online here at DV or on ebay to get some of their money back. Doc31 seems to do a lot of buying.  If he really wants to help them get off this thread and go do something for them.

This is getting old.

Edited by rwmountainboy
  • Upvote 1

Every one of my comments is right here to review on this thread.  I have Never said I owned dinar.  I have been most clear that I am NOT a believer in this.  I am only here to see how people redeem their money.  Apparently there are no places to redeem if it RVs.  Dealers aren't going to cash out people for millions of dollars.  The banks aren't going to honor an RV on non tradable currency, so there is actually NO place to redeem other than Iraq.  I believe that Iraq passed some laws a few years ago limiting the amount of dinars you can take into the country and the amount of dollars you can leave with.  Anybody else remember such a law?

rwmountainboy,  if you will look over my comments, you will quickly see that I have NEVER changed my story.  Let me repeat  loud and clear...I'm NOT a believer.  Never have been.  I am invested in my family's fiscal security.  I hope you are as well.  It is the honorable thing to do.  My people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed into thinking they'll receive overnigjt riches.  They are not alone.  I would be fairly safe to suggest the majority of dinar owners got into it for the same reason.  But the elderly are at greatest risk of being scammed.  Mine have certainly been hit up with dinar scams.  They have no clue how to cash in, or redeem currencies in an RD or RV.  And neither does anyone else on this thread so far.  Just insults and taunts.  No answers whatsoever except smoke and mirrors.  I would think younall would want to know also.  I guess I'm wrong on this.  People just don't want to know. They want to "dream".

Bumping this again for Keep.

You may be right. I'm sure he said he had some and now is changing his story. If he wants to save his family he should look into selling it online here at DV or on ebay to get some of their money back. Doc31 seems to do a lot of buying. If he really wants to help them get off this thread and go do something for them.

This is getting old.

Thank you. They are stating they want to re-evaluate the dinar. Not revalue as DB claims. Big difference. They believe the dinar is undervalued, against what the IMF believes, but in either case, they state lopping will achieve what they want.

BTW Ewing did state he didn't have any from the get go, that only his family was invested

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Keeps.  I am glad at least one person can read on this thread.  I came for honest answers, not to put down dinar owners.  I thought that possibly other dinar owners than my family would have answers to thses very BASIC questions.  Apparently they don't.  Its just a big "dream".  Don't bring any reality into their "dream", or they will attack you like a pack of ravenous dogs.  Is there any other place to go where real legitimate questions on redemption scenarios can be discussed?  I would have thought more dinarians would answer my questions.  Only two or three attack dogs have responded.  Maybe that is why noone is willing to come forward.  Intimidation?  Grab a root and growl people.  Isn't this your money also?