Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Ya once ya learn it ya can't unlearn it

Sometimes I see my old neighbor he's. Slow

Never seems to be upset about anything

Ever

In his whole life

He doesn't pay attention to much so he doesn't know any better

Sometimes I wish I didn't know some of the things I know

But sometimes I'm glad I do

The new pocket brains are going to really dumb down society over a couple generations

No one will need to think or remember things

They just pull out their pocket brain and they are just as smart as the next guy

Or as smart as the govt let's you be.

I wonder how much intelligence is sealed from the common man

Lots of digging gets us some of it

But there's so much more

How will we ever know these things

Maybe it's better we don't so we don't know what were missing

What a life

They even sell intoxicating beverages for fun

We get movies and all kinds of entertainment

This is great

Much better than being something that has no intelligence like mud

Or a paper clip

Oh well pretentious attitudes sometimes do wonders for everyone else

So a little fake smile here and there never hurt any one

I have a hard time with pretending

I could never be a girl with all that hair doo make up high heals body suits girdles hair dyes hair extensions

And then compete with other girls for the best costume going

But where would we be without them

Probably fighting living under the trees like wild monkeys but meat eaters hunters killers

Man where does this stuff come from

I got a fridge full of beer waitin for tomorrow

I can get hammered and full them all

That's when I can get pretentious with the women

When I'm half drunk

I don't even know if there's gonna be a rv

I just mess with keep cause he's not a *****

He'll fight back

It makes for entertainment

He's got a pile of dinar bigger than a f150 can carry

Lol

Maggie's a brut too she don't quit either

I fought with her for 3 days one time

I gave her a couple swings but she's not taking the bait lately

I think keep is the leader of the fight club

Ya got to take him down to take over

When keep gets real mad its hilarious

Keep has a dress so

He said something about wearing it to a party or something to that nature

I'm not sure

Keep might be a girl

Her and Maggie must be good friends

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

B S

You said they had their own central bank and they backed their Swiss dinar themselves at 150 times what saddam backed his and when I asked you to show me a link where they turned over those reserves to the cbi so the cbi could give that Swiss dinar a new revalued official exchange rate from zero to 150 times the rest of the IQD

You ran away and never acknowledged your made up bs again as if you never said it

That's why you can't "conversate " with me because I remember everything you say

Especially the bs you make up as you go

L

You like to " conversate " with the air heads

They just believe anything you say

But after the first time I caught you bs ing me

You lost that

I don't believe most everything you say now

Especially when you denigrate the other members

When you do that you usually are losing the battle or you wouldn't be doing it

It's quite a standard you got going

Hey keep how's it goin?

Nice day today

Lol....sure.....whatever you say!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You got it all figured out

Uma go on da innermet see if dontlop said anything

dontlop seems to have adopted the "life sucks and then you die" approach. lol

You think you can just be nice instead of just wise cracking fib

Duh I mean RVPleaseToday

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

News - News first

Zora / Duraid Salman

Suggested the parliamentary Economic Committee low gold prices in the Iraqi market and the high value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and world currencies after the resort's central bank to buy tons of gold bullion pure With praised the move, said it will boost the national economy and raise confidence in dinars. Said the decision of the parliamentary Economic Committee Mahma Khalil In a press statement for (Zora) yesterday: The price of gold in Iraq will fall for several reasons, most notably the resort's central bank to buy gold bullion from international origins, pointing out that "this action is commendable, he will enhance the value of the national currency and central bank policy and to preserve the value of the in front of the dinar currency and precious metals, which means lower prices for gold in the future.

Khalil and demanded the central bank to "buy more and more gold bullion to stabilize the dinar," and considered it "a step will provide a solid ground for the national economy and a solid currency respected internationally."

He explained that the purchase of more than thirty tons of gold indicate the presence of cover financial discreet and diverse balance of the sovereign Iraqi, indicating that the precious metals lead to greater respect for the reputation of the Iraqi dinar globally, and higher reserves Iraq of gold will drop prices in the local market, and thus increase the value of the dinar.

He pointed out that the sovereign balance a lot of promising areas of investment, including real estate, precious metals and a basket of currencies, it exceeded the threshold of 76 billion dollars.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alzawraanews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D29970:2014-04-02-20-31-25%26catid%3D1:2013-02-17-17-25-32%26Itemid%3D3&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26lr%3D%26cr%3DcountryIQ%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d,ctr:countryIQ

Yep I'm buying more dinar!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Economic parliamentary: Gold prices will fall and the value of the dinar will rise

News - News first

Zora / Duraid Salman

Suggested the parliamentary Economic Committee low gold prices in the Iraqi market and the high value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and world currencies after the resort's central bank to buy tons of gold bullion pure With praised the move, said it will boost the national economy and raise confidence in dinars. Said the decision of the parliamentary Economic Committee Mahma Khalil In a press statement for (Zora) yesterday: The price of gold in Iraq will fall for several reasons, most notably the resort's central bank to buy gold bullion from international origins, pointing out that "this action is commendable, he will enhance the value of the national currency and central bank policy and to preserve the value of the in front of the dinar currency and precious metals, which means lower prices for gold in the future.

Khalil and demanded the central bank to "buy more and more gold bullion to stabilize the dinar," and considered it "a step will provide a solid ground for the national economy and a solid currency respected internationally."

He explained that the purchase of more than thirty tons of gold indicate the presence of cover financial discreet and diverse balance of the sovereign Iraqi, indicating that the precious metals lead to greater respect for the reputation of the Iraqi dinar globally, and higher reserves Iraq of gold will drop prices in the local market, and thus increase the value of the dinar.

He pointed out that the sovereign balance a lot of promising areas of investment, including real estate, precious metals and a basket of currencies, it exceeded the threshold of 76 billion dollars.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alzawraanews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D29970:2014-04-02-20-31-25%26catid%3D1:2013-02-17-17-25-32%26Itemid%3D3&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26lr%3D%26cr%3DcountryIQ%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d,ctr:countryIQ

Yep I'm buying more dinar!!!

Good article..thanks.

• Upvote 1

Iraq is buying gold to try and stabilize their currency at its current rate, not to RV their currency. To RV at any significantly higher rate, they would have to buy thousands of tons of gold. It's simple math.

Their problem is that, to buy the gold they are buying, they are having to spend dollars that should be going to run the country. Simply trading dollars in their reserves for gold is pretty much a wash as far as backing their currency. 

• Upvote 1

Yes the cbi must be lying again

They said they were going to sell gold to reduce liquidity of thirty five trillion dinar

To me this means stability by removal of the liquidity of dinar

They are not going to reduce liquidity by buying dinar with gold ingots , treasurys ,and dollars

Just to put the dinar back into circulation

We will watch and see how much gold they buy over the next year

Two and a half times the reserves necessary to back the dinar is what they had last year at this time

So please explain further what they are doing if the cbi is lying again

You didn't forget what was said in feb did ja?

was the central bank has decided recently coined a variety of alloys pure gold weights ranging between (5 g and 1 kg)., declaring direct actions contracted to import and then sell them through the banking system. sees director of banks in the Ministry of Finance, Dr. Hilal Taan that The Central Bank this measure comes to control the levels of inflation and the reduction of high prices.

added Taan told (morning) that the sale of gold from the central bank to citizens represents a process of withdrawing liquidity from trading where the liquidity in the market about 35 trillion dinars, and this large number Central Bank seeks to downgrade following the procedures of monetary policy.

confirmed its part, economic researcher Suhad Athari, said the central bank announced the sale of gold to the citizens as well as Treasury Notes and the dollar would ease the liquidity as well as he promotes price stability. She told the (morning) that this measure would diversify the means savings for citizens and raise the purchasing power of the currency is likely to witness the price of gold marked decline his request in the market.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171449-are-they-talking-about-removing-35-trillion-in-dinar-out-of-circulation/#ixzz2xvY40v1C

I didn't forget

Geez they buy gold now atc1200 bucks an ounce then next year when the price shoots back up to 2500 just think what the dinar will be worth

Hmm that's weird

A currency fluctuation on the price of gold

That won't work

I guess they better just sell the gold to the people and let them deal with the ups and downs

Then they can reduce the number of dinar to how ever much good they sell

I'll be the cbi accepts dollars for that gold too

Wow reduce liquidity of both

Throw the dollars into the reserves

And use oil and gas to back the dinar and use the dollars as a cushion

Don't tell the cbi that they may rv today and surprise keepmwlknfny

Then he can load up the 18 wheeler with his fork truck with the trillions of dinar in his attic

Hey I'm losing it you guys

I think I'm gonna flip out

So I better get started drinking that case of bud

So stand back

That crazy bass turd is getting drunk again

Well

I'm still at work

See I don't even know where I'm at some times

Today is Friday I hope

i like the bit about being a respected INTERNATIONAL currency

But keepem's word is law and above Iraq so let's all believe keepem. ........ NOT!!!!

Lol.....your gonna buy more dinar because they are talking about stabilizing the value and lowering prices in the local market? Ok go for it hahaha.....the market rate is different then the official exchange rate you know....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol.....your gonna buy more dinar because they are talking about stabilizing the value and lowering prices in the local market? Ok go for it hahaha.....the market rate is different then the official exchange rate you know....

that's why I get translations of Iraqi TV and from that I know your talking absolute bull

My princess

The IRAQI DINAR is GROSSLEY UNDERVAUED not my words but prominent MPs who talk to al iraqiya TV- they will expect a SPIKE in its VALUE in the near future - there is no way I will listen to you keep- I listen to IRAQ

• Upvote 1

that's why I get translations of Iraqi TV and from that I know your talking absolute bull

My princess

The IRAQI DINAR is GROSSLEY UNDERVAUED not my words but prominent MPs who talk to al iraqiya TV- they will expect a SPIKE in its VALUE in the near future - there is no way I will listen to you keep- I listen to IRAQ

Then by all means buy it all up since Iraq is telling you they are going to revalue.....heck while your at it, take out a second mortgage and blow it all on dinar, sell your car and blow it all on dinar....I mean they are in fact telling you so why not? You can be a billionaire. .....

As this topic of Dinar exchange has morphed over 26 pages, let me just say that there IS a real danger of not being able to exchange your 2003 series dinar bills in the U.S. if Iraq chooses to RD. They closed it down to in-country exchange back in 2003. An RV would also pose a threat to American holders, as there is no financial institutions that will currently exchange dollars for dinars except the on-line dinar sites. At least not in the amounts that people would be cashing in if there was ever a significant RV event. These are serious considerations for anyone holding dinars outside of Iraq itself, and rarely gets the level of discussion it warrants in the dinar community.

Yep!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's just a little bit ugly under valued

How much reserves is actually required to back a currency ?

Does it depend on the macroeconomics or is the percentage fixed

I see Iraq has theirs all covered by 2 and 1/2 times

Is that grossly undervalued if that's true ?????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

I'll bet your credit rating is involved somehow

Two and a half times what's that 250%

That's nothin

Everyone's currency is backed 250%

Wait did I just say that or was I still sleeping and dreamed it

If ya had 250% the money you already have couldn't you just double your currency or just double the exchange rate.

Wait that's more than double 250%

200% is double

Great balls of fire

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Keepem I am buying whatever I can - my dinar holdings continue to increase

prove me wrong - get a translation of al iraqiya TV for the next month - it will open your eyes

Since you talk about it all the time why dont you post it for everyone to see......maybe you will earn a slice of credibility

• Downvote 1