Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question on RI and / orRV.

santafeventures

I have been under the impression the the Dinar would have to be re-instated (RI) before it can be RV'd. Am I wrong? I would appreciate any help in understanding the difference.

I would like to know also, good question, and no, I did not research forums...lol, I am in forums almost daily and have read enough to know I have not seen it so far...thanks :)

I would like to know also, good question, and no, I did not research forums...lol, I am in forums almost daily and have read enough to know I have not seen it so far...thanks :)

RI= Reinstatement of the currency value to the pre war level. Most agree that number is $3.22. May have tax benefits vs. RV. Check with professionals.

RV=Revalue of the currency to a level determined by IMF. Most agree that number is $1.49 though some say $2.00 range. I.E. Whatever the IMF determines. Taxed at either Cap Gaines or Ord Income.

Basics.... I'm sure there will be other comments. Best to all.......

RI= Reinstatement of the currency value to the pre war level. Most agree that number is $3.22. May have tax benefits vs. RV. Check with professionals.

RV=Revalue of the currency to a level determined by IMF. Most agree that number is $1.49 though some say $2.00 range. I.E. Whatever the IMF determines. Taxed at either Cap Gaines or Ord Income.

Gold miner I will take either one of those numbers. We can only hope. Steve

Thank you so much for the info!! That really helps, spoke to my husband today, we will be talking to the financial adviser in a few days here I think.

RI at 3.22 ... why ... money is based on thin air ... backed by nothing ... so we trade dinars backed by nothing and buy the us dollar backed by nothing ... iraq go into tillion of dinar debt ... so the usa is 200 tillion in debt and it don't hurt us .... so it will not hurt them

Iraq currency is backed by oil, oil, and more oil along with all the countries who have poured billions of dollars into Iraq. Iraq can handle an RV or RI of 3.22 easily. If it goes to low everyone would be buying up the currency and that would not help Iraq out. Right now there is supposedly to much risk with the dinar and that is why a lot are not buying in. When it hits the world market it will be to late for all the naysayers.

• Upvote 2

Iraq currency is backed by oil, oil, and more oil along with all the countries who have poured billions of dollars into Iraq. Iraq can handle an RV or RI of 3.22 easily. If it goes to low everyone would be buying up the currency and that would not help Iraq out. Right now there is supposedly to much risk with the dinar and that is why a lot are not buying in. When it hits the world market it will be to late for all the naysayers.

Very well put pastor. Steve

Thank you Goldminer! I appreciate your input.

Thank you so much for the info!! That really helps, spoke to my husband today, we will be talking to the financial adviser in a few days here I think.

Cherysh

A financial advisor is good to have but you really want to talk to a Tax Attorney on this size investment

I'm looking forward to either! Cha-ching!!!

Now my question is, what is the advantage of waiting to RI/RV? How are they benefitting by keeping the value so low?

One conspiracy theory on why the US might be delaying it is to wait for the Bush tax-cuts to expire and/or raises taxes. Because who knows better how to handle your money, you or the government?