Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paperwork

wildrabbit36582

You'll need the same paperwork to cash in your Dinars that you needed to spend dollars this morning to buy your morning coffee.

Do a search on this forum, this is a hotly contested subject as some people still insist we will need paperwork but I think most veterans to the Dinar will tell you that you will need nothing. 

*******Admin edit************ Please do not post links to other dinar sites, it is against the forum rules.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site- against forum rules
  • Upvote 3

You'll need the same paperwork to cash in your Dinars that you needed to spend dollars this morning to buy your morning coffee.

Do a search on this forum, this is a hotly contested subject as some people still insist we will need paperwork but I think most veterans to the Dinar will tell you that you will need nothing. 

exactly the cash is the paper work ...... as long as it's real

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link from quote
  • Upvote 2

You just need to bring the dinar to the bank with a big smile!

Any currency exchange transaction does NOT need paperwork.

There are some banks in countries that will only allow you to cash in as much currency as the amount you purchased when you entered the country as a tourist. In that case you will need paperwork. You can still leave the country and exchange the currency at any money exchange outside the country.

If the dinar does go international at the same time that it revalues, you will only need to shop around for the best exchange rate & which bank executive kisses your butt the best. ;)

Thanks for the information Machine and Rebel, I had figured that as much but wanted to make sure some juice bag had not made it harder than it needed to be... The stuff I have was gotten in country by me at a bank..... I have checked it and had others check it to make sure. So now just waiting everything out like the rest... Hopefully this investment turns more dimes here pretty soon..

• Upvote 2

But every bank has usually a daily limit when it comes to exchanging foreign currency.

They have a "sell" limit, as they can only sell what they have in the safe.

but the "buy" limit is a lot higher or pretty much non existent as they can just credit your account for large transactions.

if it came in at 1:1 .... anyone thinking they can walk into a bank with a million dinar and back out again with 1 million dollars cash is dreaming.

• Upvote 1

They have a "sell" limit, as they can only sell what they have in the safe.

but the "buy" limit is a lot higher or pretty much non existent as they can just credit your account for large transactions.

if it came in at 1:1 .... anyone thinking they can walk into a bank with a million dinar and back out again with 1 million dollars cash is dreaming.

That was my point.

But every bank has usually a daily limit when it comes to exchanging foreign currency.

True but most larger banks have a main branch which should be able to do any amount. For example in Chicago Chase banks often may not deal with foreign currency or maybe small amounts but they have a main branch downtown chicago like the international branch that handles more currencies than other branches and can also do larger amounts

True but most larger banks have a main branch which should be able to do any amount. For example in Chicago Chase banks often may not deal with foreign currency or maybe small amounts but they have a main branch downtown chicago like the international branch that handles more currencies than other branches and can also do larger amounts

I understand that but again there has to be a max. daily limit that even the main branch in downtown Chicago sticks to....I don't think that  if the RV rate is ( hypothetically speaking ) 1:1 ( meaning it went up 1,000 fold) and one goes there with 50M ..I don't think they will exchange all that amount at once... That was my point.

What paperwork are we supposedly to have when we cash out our currencies?  I thought currencies would be able to be cashed out at any bank that exchanges it?

Wildrabbit,

I think it really depends on how much dinar you own.  There are many options you may want to consider. If you dont have that much then you should just go to your reg. bank and exchange through them. But if you have a lot  then maybe you should look into protecting your money.  Look into the  VIP here on this site. It's very good.  Makes a huge difference.

Just my  :twocents:

• Upvote 1