Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete Three Zeros = Redenomination

boomer113189

Ya know if it weren't for Boomer, Fib/Mr Rich, Dinarck, etc and other REFORMED RV'ers showing us the new right path I don't where we'd be. Probably laying in a ditch or livin under a bridge, most definitely destitute. There's nothing worse than a reformed anything ie alcoholic, smoker,....etc preaching to others telling THEM how wrong/bad/stupid they are. GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!!    

I'm getting a kick out of some of the posts this morning...

I just read this....

"The most immoral so-called "guru" in this whole adventure is Mr. Tony Renfrow, his brother Ray, Okie and a handful of others who spoon-feed the brain dead masses through the assistance of Recr@ps and several other sites. I've been in this ride since 2009. Been reading here since 2011. Now logic would dictate that when one "any second now" rumor has run it's course, another fabrication will follow. It gets those web sites "hits" thus earning revenue in one way or another. We can only surmise that Recr@ps makes money through this process as they have been running banners encouraging people to click and buy for Christmas through those links. So if Okie and Tony don't fabricate some new "intel" from bus loads in NY crashing the banks to call centers being staffed, no site hits = no revenue. Yes it's immoral. But just try to get Recr@ps to print an opposing view. The constant flow of BS keeps the sheeples coming to the feed trough. I'm just hoping there is some kind of justice for those propigating lies and the site owners as well."

This was someone's response to the above......

"You're kind to care about the ignorant masses who follow these purveyors of filthy lies...

but they've been warned - often - so they deserve no further pity from us."

Here's my brain dead response.....

This stuff makes me laugh on the floor...the "ignorant masses" aren't just those that worship Tony Renfro and Okie Oil Man...they are ANYONE who's sitting on a pile of hard currency expecting to get rich off a mind boggling 1000% - 300,000%+ RV . ....Will not happen!! There has NEVER been an "overnight" rv of even 20%....(it's taken China about 8 years to RV 35%). Those who bought at 1166 to 1 will need a lot of luck just to get out of this with a 20% loss. You think I'm kidding you just stay tuned. Hard currency investment is a LOSERS game.

I'm anxious to see if they can get that M2 number up over 100 TRILLION by the end of next year.

Go rv.

Oh brother.. I see caz down below

He's gonna swoop in for a little damage control....just watch.

Edited by fib1618

I don't really own dinar I'm just here to pad my sainthood application.................help others by belittling them ya know tough love.......lol! GO RD with MIN/NO GAIN!!!!!!

Nah, just THROWING a few facts at 'em every once in a while. They don't get much of that up there above water.

The Tank is where it's at.

I continue to be amazed at the number of people up there above water that STILL think that DELETING THE ZEROS is what they want..there are some that actually believe it's an RV. I'm really considering taping an interview with my 12 year old nephew so he can explain this stuff to them. It took him about 30 minutes on his computer with a good search engine to figure it out.

I mean seriously.

It ain't rocket science.

I'm amazed about a lot things people do...........................but I don't stand on the corner or in front of their homes, at their workplace, or on the computer  and continuously belittle them(12 year old nephew crap) for believing what they choose to believe. Like you said info is only a click away.......................if one chooses to utilize this amazing tool.

Edited by caz1104

Yes, it's all just a click away.. Unfortunately most of them are clicking on guys like Breitling, kraperoni, and the IQD Team as their "research"... instead of doing their own due diligence.

A guy like John Jagerson is an currency expert...he's written books on the subject. He would absolutely annihilate any one of these silly dinar "gurus" in a currency debate.. He has an open challenge for any one of them to face him. I know for sure that Breitling and kraperoni are aware this challenge and They want nothing to do with him. They'd lose their following of lemmings overnight.

Folks are being lied to.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Fib,

Writing a book doesn't mean Jack......weak argument. That dude Trudeau that just went up the river wrote books, Bill Clinton wrote a book and millions of others as well, writing books don't make it so. "Folks are being lied to"........................another new phenomenon!  WOW that never happens...........heck I admit it.............I've lied before ooooooooooooh. Personal Responsibility is a lost virtue in todays society................folks like you Fib make it way to easy to blame others for ones own failures. Like you said the info is readily available for ANYONE to find, so whose fault is it if they choose another way? If I choose to purchase something/anything and then find it not to be what I expected even if its mis-represented, if the info is out there and I choose NOT to research...........................I BLAME ME.    

• Upvote 2

Breitling and Kraperoni told me that Kuwait RV'd.

. Jagerson's book told me the truth.. That it was a redenomination at a 1 to 1 ratio.

I went and did my own research and discovered that Jagerson was right. Lol!

No seriously......

An expert in a particular field..... writes a book on that subject and that doesn't mean jack, eh????

You crack me up.

Thanks for the entertainment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Excellent post from dwm009.....

"Several years ago when my cousin first got into this and was trying to convince me he had me listen in on a conference call that almost had me hooked (don't even remember who the scammers were since I didn't recognize any of them at the time). They almost got me with that famous line about "what if it happens and you waited too long, how are you going to feel when you get left out?" but then one of them, supposedly from Australia, started in about how it was our president that was the hold up and that Bush/Chaney hatched this plan and they had pallets of Dinar stacked in a small bunker in Texas, that lit up the red lights! I started to research on the 'net but at that time most of what could be found was pumper generated BS that overwhelmed the true facts however enough digging turned up the truth, that along with my normally skeptical thinking was enough to convince me that this was indeed a scam but in those days it was much easier to fall for it. Skip forward to today, the truth is like a flashing red light with a warning whistle! Guys like Sam have done a wonderful job of exposing this non-sense and that along with numerous easily found articles from real professionals with real and verifiable information makes the truth about this quite clear! These days a person has to literally hide from the truth to fall for this non-sense and it's not like it was at the beginning, in those days it was terribly lop sided in favor of the scammers but today a potential victim has to intentionally ignore the very obvious facts in order to be taken in but sadly far too many do just that!

I truly believe that then and now the most powerful tool the scammers have is the "what if" question and in most cases they don't even have to ask since the victim will naturally ask it of him/herself. "What if this really does happen and you miss out?" has probably sold more Dinar than any other sales pitch and while it may seem like a logical question it's actually quite illogical to ask "what if" about an event that is 100% impossible in the first place! I suppose all of us would be extremely upset with ourselves if we woke up one morning to find that the Iraqi Dinar that we did not buy had suddenly become worth 1000 to 3000 times the value that we passed it up for but since there is absolutely ZERO chance of finding ourselves in that predicament it's a situation that's simply illogical to even contemplate!"

• Upvote 2

I reckon it will get to $3 dollars per dinar in the future. I do think it will rise if its floated on the forex over some time. I truly believe Iraq will revalue the dinarI take the meaning of ' grossley undervalued' as if the 1000 dinar may be needed to buy 1 packet of smokes at today's prices but we the Iraqi people are being told that same note in the future will buy 100 smokes or so in the future. This is because the value is artificially being held down. And that has been said in the Iraqi parliament.

the values being held down? laughable. dude, they have almost a 100 trillion units. if you dont get that, theres nothing left to talk about. please use the fundamentals that mankind has so readily available. lol

Is jaggherson a world economist fib or boomer I have seen his videos but would like to find out more about him

"John: I graduated from Utah Valley University with a degree in Business Administration where I emphasized in accounting and finance. I later completed the PLD at Harvard that has a strong international business focus. I have spent most of my career as an entrepreneur, which led me in two directions that eventually converged to form my current occupation. The first direction was to become involved in private equity (AKA venture and angel capital), which gave me experience in investment and risk analysis. The second was my experience (early in my career) importing products and equipment from Asia. While I was doing that I was frequently hedging currency risk and the currency-trading bug bit me. I haven’t turned back.

In 2003 I left entrepreneurship briefly and went to work with Investools, which was a roll-up of several online companies focused on investor education and information. Investools later acquired the options-brokerage thinkorswim (Barrons’ #1 rated), which was later acquired by TDAmeritrade after I left the company. I was a Vice President at the firm and was responsible for content, training, and client education. Working at thinkorswim Group I had the opportunity to get to know how individual investors work. This gave me a lot of insight into the biggest mistakes they make as well as the commonalities among successful traders.

For a brief period I was also a principle for a small CTA (NFA registered) focusing on forex trading, but left the industry when regulation changes in the U.S. pushed so many domestic traders overseas. I currently still write two option advisory letters that have done well. I ended 2011 profitably, which is “pretty good” in my book even if I didn’t blow the doors off.

I have written three books published by McGraw Hill. Two of these were about the international currency market or “Forex”. The third is on gold investing. I am currently writing a book on the coming (in my opinion) bond market collapse. I regularly write and record videos for online publications including Nasdaq.com, Scottrade, International Stock Exchange (ISE), LearningMarkets.com, Mint (an Intuit company) and Alpari among others. "

Jagerson also has an e-book on the dinar scam.

I'd like to see Kraperoni's credentials....

Probably a garbage man or something...

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

How could the Kuwait dinar be selling for its market rate of 5 cents all of the sudden be selling for over 3 dollars because of a decree of the the govt of Kuwait to honor that rate which they did not honor for over a year not be called a revaluation

And don't tell me the official exchange rate didn't change be cause it did it went down for its new value after the war

Besides if the official rate is all that matters than the Iraqi Swiss dinar was demonetized in 1990 so its official rate was

Zero which means it was revalued to over 5 cents each from zero

That was in 2003 it was exchanged at 150 Swiss dinar for one new Iraq dinar

And it's official exchange rate was zero the day before

The Kuwait dinar was revalued like it or not

So was the Swiss Iraqi dinar

So go take a nap

The Kuwait govt did not honor their currency at its official exchange rate so it had no official exchange rate those who held the Kuwait dinar were broke during the invasion

The Iraqi government did honor the exchange rate of zero for the Swiss Iraqi dinar for 13 years

Zero get it

It was revalued to over 5 cents each from zero

It was revalued in 2003 by the coalition authority and implemented by the cbi in October 2003 thru January 2004

Breitling and Kraperoni told me that Kuwait RV'd.

. Jagerson's book told me the truth.. That it was a redenomination at a 1 to 1 ratio.

I went and did my own research and discovered that Jagerson was right. Lol!

No seriously......

An expert in a particular field..... writes a book on that subject and that doesn't mean jack, eh????

You crack me up.

Thanks for the entertainment.

C

Some people have no brains

They call them air heads

I wrote something too it must be true

Experts

LOL

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

How could the Kuwait dinar be selling for its market rate of 5 cents all of the sudden be selling for over 3 dollars because of a decree of the the govt of Kuwait to honor that rate which they did not honor for over a year not be called a revaluation

And don't tell me the official exchange rate didn't change be cause it did it went down for its new value after the war

Besides if the official rate is all that matters than the Iraqi Swiss dinar was demonetized in 1990 so its official rate was

Zero which means it was revalued to over 5 cents each from zero

That was in 2003 it was exchanged at 150 Swiss dinar for one new Iraq dinar

And it's official exchange rate was zero the day before

The Kuwait dinar was revalued like it or not

So was the Swiss Iraqi dinar

So go take a nap

The Kuwait govt did not honor their currency at its official exchange rate so it had no official exchange rate those who held the Kuwait dinar were broke during the invasion

The Iraqi government did honor the exchange rate of zero for the Swiss Iraqi dinar for 13 years

Zero get it

It was revalued to over 5 cents each from zero

It was revalued in 2003 by the coalition authority and implemented by the cbi in October 2003 thru January 2004

C

Some people have no brains

They call them air heads

I wrote something too it must be true

Experts

LOL

Keep babbling on and on about Kuwait... And that silly Swiss dinar garbage.

I don't even read your crap anymore. No one else does either.

Jagerson wood absolutely decimate you in a currency debate. You got nothing.

Keep babbling on and on about Kuwait... And that silly Swiss dinar garbage.I don't even read your crap anymore. No one else does either.Jagerson wood absolutely decimate you in a currency debate. You got nothing.

How can it not be a revaluation ?

You cannot answer that with All your experts and college professors holding your hand

The Kuwait govt did not honor their exchange rate for over a year

Then your idiots say the exchange rate never. Changed

You are the one no one listens to

That's why you have to babble with so many different screen names trying to fool people

Millionaires went to bed rich and woke up broke who held the Kuwait dinar

Don't lie with your expert analsts

The Kuwait dinar was worthless

No one wanted it

They couldn't pay their bills with it

It was trashed

The. Just like that the Kuwait govt by decree over night set a new rate of exchange that would be backed by the Kuwait govt

Go to your experts and tell them I threw a monkey wrench into their analsts

Edited by dontlop