Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Update/Rumor at Baghdad Invest - 11/10/2013

ronscarpa

Ron, is this one of YOUR friends, or did you get this Intel from someone else?  :shrug:

I would love to think it was actually one of your contacts and not just info from someone else. I have learnt you are great at posting info that is accurate or comes to be, when it is your own.  :D

Hi Mammaw,

Thanks for your kind words, I'm flattered.  BaghdadInvest is a domain name that was originated in 2009, but became an active Blog page this week. They don't represent any News agency, but appear to be encouraging people to invest in Iraq.  When you advance to the information page, they are selling an ISX Guide for $9.95. I believe they are attempting to draw attention with dramatic announcements - supposedly from accurate sources, but without any substantiating articles or information.  

After their first announcement on Thursday, I contacted Ali Agha of Dinar Trade and forwarded it to him.  He checked with several of his Banking sources, and indicated that none of them could find any validation for the information in the article.  I only release this now, because I respect and honor Ali's privacy, and his contacts throughout the Middle East. This is just to put a calming aspect to these announcements from BI. Who knows if BI has any valid contacts in Iraq, or are just drumming up business for their guide.  It always a RUMOR until verified as truth...LOL 

Blessings to you and everyone here on DV. Have a great Sunday.

RON

• Upvote 5

you know ,   from all the articles , and all the guru  tell all guides ,  when Iraq people who are really in the seat , as too what and when with the currency and banking ,  when they see post ;like this , are they ----  excited to see that incoming  trading for dinar , or  are they  nervous of the fact that the more poop that hits the fans about what might happen ,  <---- this part will infact bring on a  rush into the country  for a big fire sale on every thing   cheep  ------  from stocks too dinar too any thing  ?    and with this new one  dinar to trade at .64 cents per ,  I would guess this would be a huge  trade in currency about to happen !    watch  the  forum  In  buy and sell dinar   on this site    { this will be a tell tale  sign of what amount of pumping  can do  }   j.m.o.