Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The term "martial law" was used on the house floor this morning

Please listen to the way Sheila Jackson Lee speaks.  The Black Caucus has nominated this woman to become the head of Homeland Security post Napalitano.  

The Congressional Black Caucus wants Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas to be the next Secretary of Homeland Security, now that former Sec. Janet Napolitano has resigned to become president of the University of California System.

The Houston Chronicle reported that CBC Chairwoman Marcia Fudge sent a letter to President Barack Obama last week to “encourage [him] to strongly consider” Jackson Lee for the Cabinet post.

“Representative Jackson Lee would serve as an effective DHS Secretary because she understands the importance of increasing border security and maintaining homeland safety,” the letter says.

It cites Jackson Lee’s former position as Chairwoman of the Homeland Security Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection, saying that in that role, she “supported increased airplane cargo inspections and increased security for railroads, issues of great importance to the security of this nation and its citizens.”

The letter says she “stands as a strong and honest ‘voice of reason’” in her current position as ranking member on another Homeland Security Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security.

Neither Jackson Lee’s office nor the Congressional Black Caucus responded to request for comment.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/29/sheila-jackson-lee-for-homeland-security-secretary/#ixzz2hHFDUxgi

112311_cav_jackson_640-600x350.jpg

I'll bet you didnt hear about this on the mainstream media. Wonder why that is? Last Monday hundreds of Trayvon Martin protesters stormed a busy highway 288 and blocked all traffic. I wonder how many of them took the day off of work or are really that many people receiving welfare and have nothing better to do during the day then cause trouble? 

Anyways there was a mother and grandmother taking daughter to hospital who was having breathing problems. So they tried to go through the grass and get around the protestors. The grandma in the passenger side opened her window and said were trying to get our granddaughter to the hospital, thats when people banged on her car and another tried to grab her and pull her out while trying to open the door. 

Way to go MSM, mainstream media, Sheila Jackson Lee and Quanell X. Thanks Rev Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, our arrogant president and Attorney General. Thanks for sowing the seeds of unrest in the streets and divide the masses while making our cities unsafe to travel. Good job on that one. 

• Upvote 3

Wow, this should raise the eyebrows of every Texan and the American people. 

I think this woman is a bad weed for her people.  She is delusional and is contributing to her own peoples decline.  Its leaders like these that are dividing itself into violence and to be passive victims.  She is a leader that is saying "give us more, we cannot survive without your help" or " you owe it to us.  She makes prosperity a racist.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., would be so disappointed in this leadership.  His dream was for equality for all, not special rights.  And this is what the obamacare is made of special rights, not equality. 

Please Texas, let's not give her another term.  Vote her out. 

Butifldrm, we've got to meet for lunch or something.  Love to meet you soon. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 6

Wow, this should raise the eyebrows of every Texan and the American people. 

I think this woman is a bad weed for her people.  She is delusional and is contributing to her own peoples decline.  Its leaders like these that are dividing itself into violence and to be passive victims.  She is a leader that is saying "give us more, we cannot survive without your help" or " you owe it to us.  She makes prosperity a racist.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., would be so disappointed in this leadership.  His dream was for equality for all, not special rights.  And this is what the obamacare is made of special rights, not equality. 

Please Texas, let's not give her another term.  Vote her out. 

Butifldrm, we've got to meet for lunch or something.  Love to meet you soon. 

Patty, I would love to meet you for lunch.  I feel we have many beliefs in common.  I have great passion for our country.  I believe God still is giving a us a Grace period to get things in order, but Sheila Jackson Lee as the head of Homeland Security could be a game changer.  First of all she is not that bright.  She would be the perfect puppet to allow horrific things to happen to the hard working, God Loving people of this country.  She is one of the most prejudice people in Congress right now.  She considers herself a Free Slave.  She touts in her ignorance and self righteous indignation, that anyone who says anything about Obama is racist.  It would be a very scary world to live in, where if you were not of color, your right to express your feelings would surely be suppressed.  I am seeing our Constitution being torn to pieces.  I am seeing every God given right succumb to the lazy, while the hard working people of this country fit the bill.  I pray God has his hand in all of this and we are still in that grace period where we can turn things around.  

Here's an article that describes my fears.

January 30, 2012

Al Sharpton and Sheila Jackson Lee Translate Racial Code

By Jeannie DeAngelis

This whole "Differ with Barack Obama and You're a Racist" thing is getting old.  Take for example Texas Democrat congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee.  Sheila has already made it known that 

with the first black president instantly makes you a racist.  Besides being at odds with Barack, more recently Jackson Lee has also declared racist any mention -- by a white candidate, that is -- of blue-collar work or, for that matter, any-color food stamps.

Thankfully, food stamps no longer come in a multicolored booklet that Sheila can scrutinize for racial undertones.  Even so, according to the congresswoman, Newt Gingrich daring to mention the words "food stamps" was inappropriate code whose intent was merely to "generate and signify race."

Now, Sheila Jackson Lee's official racially offended male counterpart, Reverend Al Sharpton, has decided that, if it seems rude and involves Obama and a Republican, it should immediately be exposed for what it is -- racial antagonism.

The latest Republican to be installed in the Racist Hall of Shame is Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona.  After meeting and greeting President Obama on the tarmac of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and despite being sued by his administration, Governor Brewer invited him to have lunch and join her for a tour of the border.

Barack Obama, hypersensitive narcissist that he is, decided to disregard Brewer's gracious welcome and instead chose to immediately address what he felt was the governor's negative depiction of him as "patronizing" in her book Scorpions for Breakfast.  Referring to the confrontation, Brewer said that she "felt a bit threatened, if you will, in the attitude that he had."

Exercising the type of feminist muscle liberals usually applaud, pint-sized Jan refused to be intimidated by Obama's confrontational demeanor and fought back.  Thus, the newest addition to the "That's Racist" laundry list: white governor refusing to be pushed around by black president.  And while pointing and wagging your finger in the face of anyone, let alone the president of the United States, is never a good idea, Sharpton's assertion that Brewer's spirited response to Obama's rebuke was racist is a bit over the top.

Based on the incident, Al Sharpton also flagged as racist such mildly critical terms as "thin-skinned" and feeling "a bit threatened."  Sirius XM radio host Joe Madison, who appeared on Reverend Sharpton's MSNBC show Politics Nation, contributed the following to the indictment: "unacceptable" and "disrespectful" finger-pointing, refusing to apologize, asking to see a president's college grades, and referring to President Obama by just his last name.

Speaking directly into the camera, Al Sharpton passionately addressed Jan Brewer directly, saying, "Thin-skinned?  You felt threatened?  What does that mean, you felt threatened?  By the president of the United States?  This is yet another example of disrespect and delegitimatizing this president."  

, senior vice president for advocacy and policy at the NAACP, concurred and posed a question of his own to Brewer: "What were you afraid he would do, steal your purse?"

So, according to Al Sharpton, henceforth, if you're a petite Caucasian woman being reprimanded by a tall, imposing black president, and you're intimidated and overreact, you're a racist.

And that's not all. Al Sharpton also feels that Jan Brewer giving a handwritten letter to the president that said "I'd love an opportunity to share with you how we've been able to turn Arizona around with hard choices that turned out to be the right ones" was sort of like mentioning "food stamps" and could also be considered racist code.

Sharpton contends that Brewer's lunch/border invite was just a devious attempt to demean Barack Obama's intelligence by implying that he needed to be "lectured" and could "learn at her knee."  Thus, Al's logic seems to conclude that the Arizona governor secretly believes that, because the president is black, he's slow on the uptake and has a lot to learn.

The Right Reverend Al, who everyone knows is an expert at distinguishing truth from fiction, exposed Jan Brewer's disingenuous nature in the following way:

So, Governor Brewer, when were you telling the truth?  When you just walked out of the meeting and 
 in front of the White House, with a smile on your face, how it was cordial and how the tone was very good, positive -- or when you 
 saying it was condescending, and he was lecturing you?

Does anyone beside me remember a girl in large, green, plastic trash bag smeared with feces and a torso sporting upside-down racial slurs?

Respectfully pontificating about the Barack-Brewer brouhaha, Joe Madison also conveyed to Sharpton that the president was wise to walk away from a "fool."  Moreover, Madison also said he believes that people like Newt, Jan, and Joe "You Lie" Wilson are merely those "who cannot stand the fact that this is an African-American who is now one of the most powerful individuals on the planet.  And there are those who cannot consciously and subconsciously handle it."

Accusing a person of subconscious racism is almost as absurd as Sheila Jackson Lee sniffing out prejudice in cola-tinted Pepsi commercials and hurricanes that insist on being identified by names she thinks are too white.

Nevertheless, Governor Jan Brewer probably should have kept her composure during the encounter and perhaps described the incident in a way that did not include the word "threatened" -- a loaded word which could be easily misconstrued.  Yet one has to wonder if it would have even mattered to Sharpton and company -- because regardless of the circumstances, every time a conservative opens his/her mouth, derogatory racial code is all they seem to hear.

Thus, I'm sure Sheila Jackson Lee would agree with Reverend Al when he says, "They brought race in.  They put a race deck on the table.  If you pull a card, it's a race card because they set the deck."  No, it's Sharpton who put the race deck on the table, because in Al's world, it's all racist -- the cards, the deck, and the table. 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/al_sharpton_and_sheila_jackson_lee_translate_racial_code.html#ixzz2hHpKKVWM 

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

So should this woman be in charge of homeland security?  I pray not!

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 4

Ladies if you wanna swing over to Alabama I'll buy you both lunch.. in agreement with you both.

I'm In, I have another great friend who iknow would love to come along  :)

Gosh Bama, you know, who wouldn't pass up an offer for free lunch... with you...LOL!!!!  but I hate to say my traveling time is limited by air.  Doc wants me to give myself between 6 months to 1 yr before I fly.  Blood clots.  :( But I just might break doctors rules, who knows. 

You are one of the members that I truly want to meet and I feel that will be soon.  Hang in there RV or no RV, we will meet. 

Butifldrm,  Let your people get in touch with my people and we will make a date.  LOL!!!! ;)