Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony and Eagle1 team up - Cash in Wed. 10/2

ReinMan

1 year ago , I still stand by this, My words , yet  , STILL STAND BY MY WORDS (01-2013) NOT LOOKIN FOR FAME , JUST RELAX (pause) Old post ,

World balancing (a monkey wrench) there is a missing number in World economics and currency balancing (all currencies will contribute)  of the 4 (major)  suspects (limits set) and  the Economics with each of these, china won't do the 40% needed (more money more freedom = Democracy) , Something has to (thru world fit) establish status Quo    . VND at 3 cents, MO.  (Kuwait and china did small adjustments )   There is a missing number !! The power's of the world can infact milk that!!!  IQD is not taking the full burden !! anthing above Kuwait is on the sholders of the rest of the world .
              Agreed it is 4 + but not for us (u and I) !  .86 IQD dosn't fit (to little)  yet same, with cash, in time left to grow in Feds coffers , will change the world .. I still see missing number as start rate is  "Petro dollar value" * (at present 1 USD)   and the feds increase reserves as that hit's over 4.15 in time . For Iraq Buying at 1 dollar than selling (multiple times ) up to 4.15 , erases the zeros with Trillions in profit (no Lop)  end the end Low denom's (I mean their penny will be close to our nickle) Anyway Just do the math , for me I don't sweat the small stuff .  Just a missing number , and I am just a speculator . So all don't sweat the small stuff , Everything is small stuff . Try to find that place in you , that is amused by all this . Take a deeeeep breath wewwww  Relax let the mud settle Keep your day job , 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/7144-telabiz/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=received&st=15#ixzz2gd4v52lV

Still Stand by my words  .  Don't call me a Guru LOL  Just sayin my opinion jan 2013, just please relax (pause)  

Oct 3rd now.....
Eagle1 predicted the GCR to happen last night.

WELL WHERE IS IT, EAGLE1?!

Meanwhile Adam Montana said there never WAS a rush to RV.

HAHA I knew it..... Iraq and everyone else on that page including me just sit back and grin at every urgent calling of the RV.

Iraq can keep this up for a few more years as far as I'm concerned.

Remember people, nothing is real until we all see the rate!

Also like Adam said,

THE CBI HAS THE FINAL SAY and I doubt they're being pressured.

The CBI can push the button any time they want since the rest is all DONE, right? RIGHT?

I like this from an old post somewhere:

"I'm grabbing the bucket and hose to wash the car, therefore I AM DONE."