Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Sick and Tired of.....

About 6 years ago I wrote a daily blog entitled "I'm Sick and Tired of....."  It covered everything from small children in first class on planes, cell phones on and ringing in movies, news talk shows in which everyone yells at each other at the same time, misspelled words in newspaper articles, politicians continually passing laws perpetuating their income past being in office, and the list goes on and on.  I stopped writing the blog because (quite honestly) writing every one of them resulted in my being in a horrible mood.  It wasn't until just the other day I decided I should start the blog up again....here....and make it about all things appropriate to what we are here for everyday -- DINAR! 

I'll start today with a few things, then every few days add a few more.  Please feel free to "Message" me with yours, and every few days when I blog the latest ones, I'll include yours (and of course give you editorial credit!)  Think about it:  while we're all waiting around for what we hope is the inevitable RV, won't it be fun to vent a little, laugh a little, and occasionally nod our heads in agreement at something we didn't think about before reading it here?  Come on.....let's have a little fun!!!!

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF......

1.  People signing their blurbs all with names that begin with "Guru."  (Guru Tony, Guru Mountain Goat, Guru Whatsamacallit.......)  Who came up with the name "Guru?"  Wasn't the first one the guy who played Sitar on the Beatles album "Yellow Submarine?"

2.  Hearing about all the three letter agencies that apparently control every financial aspect of every country in the World.  I just know that all the mullahs in Saudi Arabia daily read posting at www.FBI.gov to make sure to follow monetary rules for bank deposits at the Bank of Mecca.

3.  "Intel"  Come on....this is an abbreviation for the word "intelligence."  Doesn't the stuff we read about right after the word "Intel" most of the time contradict the very meaning of the word?  And now we're hearing the Gurus saying (in so many words), "My intel's better than your intel....."

4.  Reading about those poor people that work at the bank and call centers who for months have been called in to work on a second's notice and who have literally been spending hours, days, and weeks "at the ready" for the RV

5.  Members using fake names to post.  I'm not "Big Newby."  There's nothing about me named "Big" or "Newby."  Adam flat came out and told us his name's not Adam Montana.  (we all protect the innocent by using these fake names)  I guarantee you when I'm RV'ing, NO money is going into an 

account owned by Big Newby!

6.  RENO!!!!!  I've been there a bunch....OK city....but, honestly, it's not a banking Mecca.  Until I started reading all the Dinar blogs, all I thought about Reno was it being the place to fly into to go up to Lake Tahoe.  Why in the heck do all the VIP's have to fly there to sign paperwork?  Haven't they ever

heard of American Express?  Fly to Vegas or Fiji!!!!

7.  GOI, CBI, IMF, WTO.  Do you have any idea how long it took for me to find out what all these abbreviations mean?  I didn't want to embarrass myself by asking.  And now that I know, how many of you didn't know before, and after you find out make fun of people who don't know and ask on this site!

And three NOT related to Dinars.....

1.  Flavored water.  There's no such thing.  It was invented so someone could make a lot of money off naive Americans.  Think about it:  spell "naive" backwards:  EVIAN.  Get it.....someone saw you coming...went out back and filled a bottle from the faucet and then sold it to you!  Now they're flavoring

it.  Flavored water is called "SODA!"

2.  Walking through airports and nearly getting knocked down by people who don't know how to walk.  It's this simple:  WALK TO THE RIGHT!  For God's sake.....we drive on the right....so WALK on the right!  Go through the Atlanta airport and count the number of times you have to dodge a guy who's

walking on the "LEFT" side of the concourse while he's looking up to read a flight monitor!

3.  Perfect eyebrows!  Ladies....give it a rest.  They're fine just like they grow.  Know how much we care about them?  You've got two, right?  You're fine!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm sick and tired of people wearing their bluetooth into the store and then talking soooo loud that everyone has the pleasure of hearing their very important conversation about nothing. I wish there existed a class that taught social class, but you can't teach common sense... it just isn't common. Oh, ya.... special props goes to the ones with the bluetooth and the cell phone on the other ear still talking. lol. :backflip:

• Upvote 5

number 3  -------  ladies with very nice eyes , and the shape of their face, the eyebrows ,  draw ones attention to the eyes, with the help of the eye make-up,  { not like the lady on drew carrie show  }  .....  hairy, heavy, brows,  are for the dudes   :P

Old topic I'm tired of is the sasquatch media reports.

I read earlier there was a CNN scroll mentioning the GCR.

Googled it, no news. Did CNN scroll it then decide to pull it as a news item? NO, it never happened.

It happens every once in a while where someone posts a media sighting.

Are those people that stupid that they don't think we're gonna google the news?

NO RATE CHANGE? WE'RE NOT DONE, WE AREN'T "THERE."

The only wise words posted are "We await activation."
Yep sure do.

Keep talking, cuz the miracle hype doesn't mean anything til I'm shown a rate.

• 2 weeks later...