Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That's the comment one wrote below the youtube video.

It is a lie that "the Iraqi Dinar has gone up 30% every year since 2003". Look it up. It jumped by 100% just after the Bremers were issued as the economy was restarted in March 04, went up a bit in the following year or so, then flatline. The idea that the iQD will soar if the Iraqi economy grows, let alone that it will "RV" is 100% nonsense. Its a scam (not the currency, but the promotion of it as an investment). A ST6 member prostituting themselves reading a script doesn't change that.

End Quote

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That's the comment one wrote below the youtube video.

It is a lie that "the Iraqi Dinar has gone up 30% every year since 2003". Look it up. It jumped by 100% just after the Bremers were issued as the economy was restarted in March 04, went up a bit in the following year or so, then flatline. The idea that the iQD will soar if the Iraqi economy grows, let alone that it will "RV" is 100% nonsense. Its a scam (not the currency, but the promotion of it as an investment). A ST6 member prostituting themselves reading a script doesn't change that.

End Quote

No kidding. Dinar sales must be slow....trying to do everything they can to pump sales right now.

• Upvote 4

is he kidding me ..... 30% increase each year since 2003 .... 300% overall ..... I haven't been in this since 2003 but I have been in this for years and I have seen no increase whatsoever .........

It did increase in 2003 the month the new currency came out but not since then ...... where is he getting his facts from ???

ha ha ha ha "the Vietnamese dong is considered the most profitable investment today " ha ha ha ha ha ........ one of his kids must be on there way to college, trying to bump sales lol

"Tampa dinar does not speculate or attempt to create a market through public relations "  ....... what the hell is that video all about then

• Upvote 3

Just as I suspected, it WAS an ad.

Cheap Trick there good ol buddy "Jeffy", you are either a TD shill or straight up pitchman trying to pass this Seal Team 6 member off as the Real Deal. Busted!

Interesting…Try going directly to TampaDinar.com and see what happens… Hmmmmm.

Just look at this and tell me what y'all think:

IRAQIDINAR.NET

+1.(800) 778-0103 Phone

364 east mainstreet #411

middletown, Delaware 19709

United States

www.iraqidinar.net

sales@tampadinar.com

Tampadinar.com IS IraqiDinar?

www.iraqidinar.net

sales@tampadinar.com

“We are the worlds most trusted Iraqi dinar dealer. We buy, sell iraqi dinar and provide up to the minute news about iraq and the iraqi dinar.”

It has 2 DNS records, ns2.centralbankofiraqi.com, and ns1.centralbankofiraqi.com. It is hosted by Singlehop Inc (Illinois, Chicago,) using Apache/2 web server. The programming language environment is PHP/5.2.14. The server is faster than 70% of measured websites, at 2019 milliseconds. Also a time of 12.2 ms, is recorded in a ping test. Tampadinar.com's server IP number is 184.154.21.92.

Server Location

Singlehop Inc.
Illinois
Chicago
United States
41.9022, -87.6726

Domain Name: TAMPADINAR.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2012-09-19 06:01:12
Creation Date: 2009-10-22 13:18:48
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-10-22 13:18:48
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (480) 624-2599
Admin Fax: (480) 624-2598
Admin Email: TAMPADINAR.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (480) 624-2599
Tech Fax: (480) 624-2598
Tech Email: TAMPADINAR.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: NS21.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS22.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Domain Name: IRAQIDINAR.NET
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2012-09-18 13:38:35
Creation Date: 2004-02-12 15:39:12
Registrar Expiration Date: 2017-02-12 15:39:12
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (480) 624-2599
Admin Fax: (480) 624-2598
Admin Email: IRAQIDINAR.NET@domainsbyproxy.com
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (480) 624-2599
Tech Fax: (480) 624-2598
Tech Email: IRAQIDINAR.NET@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: NS1.CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM
Name Server: NS2.CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM

Hello DV :) He has never made a secret of who he is... he told us with his first post here.

#1 icon_share.pngJeffThompson
JeffThompson

• photo-thumb-51851.png?_r=1368652190
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMiddletown, DE

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

I am Jeff Thompson, the average Joe. Not a movie star or a famous athlete. I think therefor I am, atleast that’s what my wife says. I have a background in business and investments primarily in mergers acquisitions and business venture funding.

I started Tampa Dinar because of a great opportunity, to be part of something bigger than any of us and so here we are. I hope in the following months we can have an opportunity to all learn a little bit about each other.

I learned to make money at a very young age by following one simple principle. In order to make money you must create a separation between living and life. What that means is you work to pay bills but if you don't separate money for your investments, for your future planning or even for your life goals or education you will always work only to pay bills and never live fruitfully.

Ok, well everyone wants to know what are my thoughts on the Dinar. Clarification I don't care if you buy, sell, trade or whatever. I want to clear my mind and whoever cares to listen can read on about my thoughts if not turn on the TV or read another post. My feelings wont be hurt, well maybe a little, but you get what I mean.

The dinar investment is such a taboo subject. You have those that think you're crazy, stupid, uneducated and or a looney for have fallen for the Iraqi Dinar so called investment scam.

First of all let me tell you the Dinar investment does attract a lot of people that are less than mentally stable, in fact it attracts all of the people in the looney bin but so does almost any other investment or good TV commercial. Gold, silver, the stock market and almost any other make money today to save the world tomorrow thing.

I my self don’t judge anyone, we are all crazy in some way or another if you want to buy an island or feed the homeless, go for it. You have to be happy in life.

But now what do we have to say about the unpublicized so called highly educated investors we have ranging from senators, congressman, judges, attorneys, doctors, investment firms, department of defense employees, contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan, almost all types of business owners and more.

You see, we are all the same at the end of the day no better and no worse, everyone tries to convince you that what they have is better and most of the time it is all the same.

Please first take into consideration that everything is speculation until it happens, even the suicide bombers on the television in Boston are considered innocent and presumed suspects until the process is done. This is America folks, if the media and investment firms are not making money off of it they will say your crazy, stupid and or all of the above.

Please take into consideration the Housing Market Crash of 2007 was the worst housing crash in U.S. history. A few months before the crash and even for many years all parties involved would tell you, buy a house it's the investment of a lifetime but it was only because of the ability for them to make a fast dollar. Everyone ranging from real estate agents, brokers, law makers, credit companies, banks and other companies approving loan after loan to people that did not have the money to buy a house.

Some politicians bought as many as 200 houses or more to let them go into foreclosure and then re-buy them for pennies on the dollar.

Now as a case study look at this.

1990 through 2006 Brooksley Born, the head of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, urged tighter regulation of over-the-counter derivative's and she paid a very hefty price of eventually loosing her position and her office because of it. The people responsible for this were Alan Greenspan and Larry Summers the worlds top financial regulators. Everyone knew that the collapse would happen they didnt know when but they knew it would happen sooner or later.

This tells you news follows news, all magazines and newspapers write what is considered juicy news and they don't know if it's good or bad just newsworthy.

After the collapse even in 2013 Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told the banks to buy even more derivatives?

Today, the 9 largest banks in the United States have a total of more than 200 trillion dollars of exposure to derivatives.

That is approximately 3 times the size of the entire global economy.

The U.S. government is already nearly 16 trillion dollars in debt.

How in the world can we afford to keep bailing out the huge messes that Wall Street makes?

Sadly, most Americans have no idea how vulnerable our financial system really is.

Why is the stock market currently the highest in history? All the largest companies have bought everything possible for pennies on the dollar and are financing it back to you at full price. The largest corporations are merging to create new monopolies and all small business is disappearing faster than they can even know what has happened to them.

I will leave you now with one piece of advice, create your plan for life and when your done create a plan to live that life.

I want to express my gratitude for your time and my apologies for the time I have taken from you. If you have any questions or comments you would like to express please do not be a stranger. My time is not less important than yours.

Sincerely,

Jeff Thompson

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148861-i-am-jeff-thompson/#ixzz2gVZqJZvn
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for clearing that up Maggie. I guess sometimes the rock right under your nose is the hardest one to spot.

Now, with precedent being set by Jeff, does that mean that ALL of the DV members can use their own websites to post links to "intel" that may be related to the RV?

Seems like an awfully "convienient" way to get some free traffic. OK by me, but looks to be violating the intent of the DV TOS.

Wondering what Adam would think.

Just saying...

Wow lol where do I even begin. How can they say they aren't investment advisors, don't sell investments or give investment advice and then put out a video saying the DInar is the best investment ever?

If you ask me any smart dealer should stay away from even calling the DInar an investment as techinically your supposed to be licensed with a series 6 or 7 to sell investments plus the investment should be registered with teh SEC like stocks and funds and stuff.

The gurus do enough pumping of the Dinar dealers wake up you don't need to jump in the fray.

Add to this that this video is unethical if not outright fraud. It seems allthose who have goten in trouble have gotten in trouble for making claims of returns. I havn't done the research or run the numbers myself nor would I even know where to being but no way the Dinar has gained 30% each year for hte past 8 years or whatever they calimed.

It's also comical how he says the Dong is a good investment because you get 20k for your Dollar. You get even more Zimbabwe money for your dollar does that make Zimbabwe a good investment? If you get more of a foreign currency than your dollar its generally because the country is in bad economic shape and is probably experiencing inflation or hyperinflation.

Also, not denying this guy is a seal b/c it would be pretty low to lie about that and even lower to pay someone to lie but normally anyone in the military period, but especially special forces has an air about them, they just have a presence about them, a self assuredness, a confidence and this guy just seems to be a bumbling idiot reading a script. 

Lastly even if this guy is a seal good for him,thanks for serving our country but being a seal doesn't make you an economist

• Upvote 1

He quotes the state bank of Vietnam saying that devaluing the dong has boosted the economy.  Devaluation means they lowered its value.  How does that make the dong a good investment?

I think what he was trying to say was they are essentially manipulating their currency. The worse your currency is the more adventageous it is for other countries to trade with you, ie why china holds their rate artificially low

• 4 weeks later...