Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$18 an Ounce Silver

fib1618

Thanks I'll check them out... always looking for a better source. So far, for me its the pacific northwest group... I'll go check these guys... Off the top of your head, do you know what an eagle roll is going for.... (the drop is amazing to watch huh?)

Edited by Rayzur

Wow I need the name of your broker Sxsess!! Granted I'm  looking at eagles (or pandas, harmonics, maples etc) versus rounds or bars... But with spot at 21.38 (@ the exact time of this post)..... how in the blazin mother load are you finding it for under 16.00.. (or even 18)... I want the name of your guy please please please..... :praying:

Rayzur you are the few I respect on this board. I bought gold and silver many years ago. But I a small% investment in metals of total net worth? Fib is a total moron. I'm sure you already know this. I'm not here to brag and boast about my entry of anything. I just call out people like this idiot with his BS. My investments have paid very well except the IQD. I believe we will get paid eventually. Good luck to you and the rest of us. PS: I'm not here to impress anyone. I just state the truth. If people don't believe it then I would be destroyed. Haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

$21.82 at Ohio precious metals

I to would VERY much like to buy at $18.

My last buy was at $19 a few weeks ago.

Please share!

You didn't use this icon--------> :praying:

So he has to tell me first..... :D

Was that at Ohio... and rounds/bars versus gov't minted?

Rayzur you are the few I respect on this board. I bought gold and silver many years ago. But I a small% investment in metals of total net worth? *** is a total *****. I'm sure you already know this. I'm not here to brag and boast about my entry of anything. I just call out people like this ***** with his BS. My investments have paid very well except the IQD. I believe we will get paid eventually. Good luck to you and the rest of us. PS: I'm not here to impress anyone. I just state the truth. If people don't believe it then I would be destroyed. Haha

Ohhhhh okay.. thanks!! I really thought there might be something out there I missed and I was like begging.... Ya never know.... stranger things do happen... Last low I remember buying silver was for like 6.10 an oz and gold at 238.00   but that was a while ago.....

Anyway, thought I would just jump in and ask people where they buy, cause sometimes folks have a better source than maybe I was using.... My friend turned me onto Pacific Northwest Territory.... and its pretty good... But I'm always open to finding better :D

Thanks for getting back ... I really was waiting.... (even dashed over to Craigslist.... nothing there... but I think I found a Greenspeed tadpole thats a great price and  I might get... :) )

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/bik/3972432890.html

Edited by Markinsa

Wow I need the name of your broker Sxsess!! Granted I'm  looking at eagles (or pandas, harmonics, maples etc) versus rounds or bars... But with spot at 21.38 (@ the exact time of this post)..... how in the blazin mother load are you finding it for under 16.00.. (or even 18)... I want the name of your guy please please please..... :praying:

Rayzur I was buying ten years ago. Like I said its not a windfall but its a profit. Where I've maid most of my $ was in stocks (biotech's). THLD, ACRX. You should take a look at ONCS and TROV. It's up to you to do your research. I've done mine. GLTA

• Upvote 1

Rayzur I was buying ten years ago. Like I said its not a windfall but its a profit. Where I've maid most of my $ was in stocks (biotech's). THLD, ACRX. You should take a look at ONCS and TROV. It's up to you to do your research. I've done mine. GLTA

Thanks!!! I lost my azzzzz in 2000. Don't know why pple say it didn't start crashing till 2001, It was like catching falling knives the end of 2000. I was heavily into B&Bs, and I think like one biotech (maybe geneva.... can't remember).... The reverse split was a lot of hurt... lol Fortunately I was diversified well enough it didn't kill me. I'll take a look at these... thanks! :twothumbs:

You didn't use this icon-------->

So he has to tell me first.....

Was that at Ohio... and rounds/bars versus gov't minted?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/161560-18-an-ounce-silver/#ixzz2fg7hVG94

I am on an iPad mr jobs decided awhile back that we can't use flash DV uses flash for emoticons.

I b screwed!

Provident metals google it I buy silver for hard cash. I stack it up right next to my beans,rice,MRE,water filters and of course AMMO.

P.S.

Rounds and bars and 100 oz ingots.

Edited by Muleslayer

Hey Rayzur ONCS just sold shares to raise cash which diluted the stock. I knew this was coming because of my calculations with their cash position with their Electroporation in their melanoma and merkel cell carcinoma trials that are in late stage. Hey there is never a sure thing but its something you should look at. ONCS paid for their technology from licensing from INO which has partnered with Roche. Don't take my word for it. Just check it out. I have hundreds of thousands shares of ONCS

P.S.

Rounds and bars and 100 oz ingots.

Uhmmmm hopefully you have one mule hanging out that you didn't slay.... 100 oz in plural.... that b some weight brother.... Any more when I work out, I just lift monster boxes....

You got me thinking, it would be interesting to see other people's staging areas for bug out... or at least descriptions.... Not to compromise.. but like helpful hints about storing or transporting or mobility... that kind of stuff... It would be interesting and I bet with lots of stuff to share and learn from each other... (obviously some of that about which I am most proud, I would never ever post photos of... some stuff does need to go unsaid... ) :D

• Upvote 1

Uhmmmm hopefully you have one mule hanging out that you didn't slay.... 100 oz in plural.... that b some weight brother.... Any more when I work out, I just lift monster boxes....

You got me thinking, it would be interesting to see other people's staging areas for bug out... or at least descriptions.... Not to compromise.. but like helpful hints about storing or transporting or mobility... that kind of stuff... It would be interesting and I bet with lots of stuff to share and learn from each other... (obviously some of that about which I am most proud, I would never ever post photos of... some stuff does need to go unsaid... ) :D

i do not have a problem with it!

big bars at ultimate bug out. underground.

3 separate partialy stocked LZ's on way to the "big" one. 

very little transport involved just my  butt :) and all my loved ones "butt's" of course some supplies and "tools" MRE'S little water,fuel protection with me at all times.

my big weakness is the logistics of collecting family and transportation. communication has also not been properly solved.

5 watt radios is the best i can find.

I do not want the lights to go out but if they do i will do my best to survive it.

no plan survives contact with reality!

Edited by Muleslayer

i do not have a problem with it!

big bars at ultimate bug out. underground.

3 separate partialy stocked LZ's on way to the "big" one. 

very little transport involved just my  butt :) and all my loved ones "butt's" of course some supplies and "tools" MRE'S little water,fuel protection with me at all times.

my big weakness is the logistics of collecting family and transportation. communication has also not been properly solved.

5 watt radios is the best i can find.

I do not want the lights to go out but if they do i will do my best to survive it.

no plan survives contact with reality!

Yeah, I'm relocating the greater majority to the ultimate location,.... knowing I might not be able to get there myself, depending upon how much notice there is. A sail boat greatly enhances transportation in this area. Travel over land could become a pain, depending upon what's going on. Its amazing how much our communication depends upon the power grid. Most of it useless if there are no repeaters. Ham would become much more valuable in those times. Meantime, my buddy built a pretty robust relay using routers he reconfigured... but again, that's electricity...... I'm sure you're part of ANTS, yes? If not, you might want to check em out.

ANTS?

elucidate me please!

when i google or alta vista ants all i get is entomology references.

point me in the right direction please.

good thought there on HAM radio.

will check it out

Okay got to go find the info, and links.... Great great networking group. When you join make sure to NOT include all the email notices or you will have like 50 prepper chit chats a day in your mail box... ( I got to really take the time to go turn them off... thought I got em all... I'm serious Ive got 5000 emails and over half are theirs.. )

Its like Americans Networking To Survive... or something... I'll go check my icon and see if I can get the link