Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

patb1

Ok, I don't care who u r...that's funny

+1 to erm....which ever one of you came up with that. 

***///

'NoDak'..... she's got that middle America, Farm Country wit ! (and she can drive a Combine !  :twothumbs:   )

I like possum and turki, kitties too.!

That would be a down right feast right there.

ya ole gals, fire up the bar-b-que.

WM13

***///

All eats the same once it's smothered in gravy or BBQ sauce ! :P

('ceptin' fer kitties... :o ... they're better with whipped cream !) :lol:

KITTENS !... it's what's fer dessert !

(watch out for tiny toe bones, though!) :eek: 

• Upvote 1

RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR

I had a friend call me today and tell me that his friend who deals in Forex, Claims that the IQD was and is trading at  .65cents

I told him to call WF and ask them .

NO reply back yet.

Has anyone heard anything similar?

Respond as you see fit, (just dont shoot me ) I am simply asking if anyone has heard any thing similar.

1139.48 is the latest on FOREX.  Not shooting the messenger, but check available resources before posting nonsense next time.  There are enough pumpers on other sites, we don't need any on this one.

Thanks.                :butt-kicking:

***///

SO.... what yer sayin' is a POSSUM is really a TURKI....? :shrug:  :confused2:  :huh:

Whatta funny farm...! :P

You are really quick!  Nice turn of words.    :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Jeepguy  , THanks for keeping the post lively and fun.

serious?
is there really a Dinar Meet and beer meeting in Dallas next week
 I am 100 miles south and there is not alot of activity going on here regarding dinar.
Im in Dallas often on business and would love to meet some fellow dinarians
let me know  
THanks

1139.48 is the latest on FOREX.  Not shooting the messenger, but check available resources before posting nonsense next time.  There are enough pumpers on other sites, we don't need any on this one.

Thanks.                :butt-kicking:

You are really quick!  Nice turn of words.    :tiphat:

I was driving at the time he called me  and could not do any verification.  I figured the dinar world would clarify it .  Thanks for  just kicking me in the A*** and not shooting me  LOL

• Upvote 2

Hey Jeepguy  , THanks for keeping the post lively and fun.

serious?
 I am 100 miles south and there is not alot of activity going on here regarding dinar.
let me know  
THanks

I was driving at the time he called me  and could not do any verification.  I figured the dinar world would clarify it .  Thanks for  just kicking me in the A*** and not shooting me  LOL

LOL, but did it have to be posted immediately?  Take a chill pill, kick back, take a deep breath, and realize that anyone who knows something, is not, and I repeat NOT, going to tell any of us Commoners.  The bank stories, TNT Tony, OKIE, Mtn. Goat, etc., know NOTHING but how to pump sales for the Exchangers.  

Enjoy the banter, but DO NOT make plans or spend money based on what the liars, pumpers and those without a life, other than the Dinar sites, spew out as Gospel.

Adam's site is the ONLY place without hype and where you will hear and read what is "real."

'Nuff said - LOL  :rolleyes:

LOL, but did it have to be posted immediately?  Take a chill pill, kick back, take a deep breath, and realize that anyone who knows something, is not, and I repeat NOT, going to tell any of us Commoners.  The bank stories, TNT Tony, OKIE, Mtn. Goat, etc., know NOTHING but how to pump sales for the Exchangers.  

Enjoy the banter, but DO NOT make plans or spend money based on what the liars, pumpers and those without a life, other than the Dinar sites, spew out as Gospel.

Adam's site is the ONLY place without hype and where you will hear and read what is "real."

'Nuff said - LOL  :rolleyes:

Well some of it is real anyways.....the ratio of BS to real is a lot better here. But be ready to defend your position and to explain your thoughts!

***///

'NoDak'..... she's got that middle America, Farm Country wit ! (and she can drive a Combine !  :twothumbs:   )

***///

All eats the same once it's smothered in gravy or BBQ sauce ! :P

('ceptin' fer kitties... :o ... they're better with whipped cream !) :lol:

KITTENS !... it's what's fer dessert !

(watch out for tiny toe bones, though!) :eek: 

You gals are a trip !!!!! +1

I'm not expecting an RV 'till 2014 -Iraq's beginning of a new fiscal year.

Unless Iraq, IMF, World Bank, NFL, MLB, NHL, AFLCIO, Achmed's Food Emporium in Jersey City and Habib's Camel Rentals in Flagstaff, Arizona have a trick up their sleeve to RV this year; I'm not seeing this 'till January, 2014 - Maybe ? :confused2:  :peace:  Not trying to cause Hate and Aggravation, but this is Iraq.

Gonna be a cold winter in the Bakken Oil Patch of N. Dakota waiting for this to POP.

• Upvote 1

Hey Jeepguy , THanks for keeping the post lively and fun.

serious?

let me know

THanks

I was driving at the time he called me and could not do any verification. I figured the dinar world would clarify it . Thanks for just kicking me in the A*** and not shooting me LOL

It's people like you that post without doing any verification first that make it dangerous for newbies that don't know any better. Your the reason why dumbs*** are camped out at banks! Don't be an okie.. Verify then post. Unreal.