Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global currency reset done in Reno.

Luigi1

This just in...

08-13-2013-Guru Boots On The Ground-Regular banks were to open on Sunday. As of Monday night...they wernt open yet with no explaination. No holiday to blame, etc...

This can mean only one thing...RV.

NO......It means a lot of things infact.

***///

:lol:

Sorry about that, PatriotPUP !

Luigi's dog is an Italian Greyhound and doesn't even speak English!

Might even be a canine fascist ! :P  il cano di Mussolini....! :wave: 

If it's Mussolini's dog... It surely is un cane fascista. No doubt.

give luigi a break.   he is just reporting what the other guys are saying; and it is freakin' funny

More freaking than funny. Funky and somehow kinky too.

Boy YOU are totally LUNATIC and COOCOO!!!

To quote Pink Floyd.... The Lunatic is on the grass.

I think it is true---true as I am on my way to Reno, since that is the only place I can cash-in. :angel: ----cheers Go RV

Always a joy to be in the greatest little city in the world........I guess.....

Regrettably it would seem he does.  Why else would he continue to defend his position by posting further guru mistruths as evidence?

Evidently he wants ( understandably) this RV to happen so much  ( like all of us) and so passionately that it got obsessive and compulsive for him.

Yeah, global financial polices and manipulation are started in Reno, NV. The headquarters of all global finances. WTH? Try the Vatican, London, or New York, those would be closer to the truth. WOW!

WM13

But the Vatican bank IOR ( Istituto Opere Religiose which means  Religious Deeds Institute) and financial businesses are about to be thoroughly cleaned  up as per Pope Francis order. So it was stated recently.....

In the past it was discovered that IOR had laundered Mafia money among other things.

Edited by umbertino

I cant be the only person one earth that heard the Chinese elders blog. Nobody wants to or is afraid to come forward concerning the elders.

When I lived in China, I heard of these elders. In fact, I went to look for them. Found them in a small village nestled on a high mountain. I stayed with them for years, learning martial arts, qi gong and healing with needles and herbs. I learned the Dao and meditated on the meaning of life and other deep issues. Devoted my life to helping the poor and righting wrongs. finally, I was noticed by some movie mogul and started acting for the silver screen. Maybe you have heard of me? I go by the name Jackie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1