Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global currency reset done in Reno.

Luigi1

You guys should ease up on Luigi. He is posting and responding because he knows how much some of you hate it!! Does he really believe what Tony has to say?? I really doubt it. He gets under your skin and he enjoys it. Just play along and laugh because he is laughing EVERYTIME he posts this rubbish.. Keep it coming Luigi!!!!

This is a real...boni fied...rumor from other sources.

• Upvote 2

I researched and did my homework and was to present my findings. Then the dog ate my homework.

All kiddin aside...has anyone else heard of the elder rumor?

***///

Cycle of life, LUIGI.... cycle of life.....

You bust yer arse tryin' to git ahead,

the dog eats your future dreams,

the Chi-Coms eat yer dog...

in the end.... only the Chi-Coms'll be left standin' holding all the money.

Game Over.  and no you can't insert a coin and play again...

the Chi-coms have all the coin. :confused2:

***///

Cycle of life, LUIGI.... cycle of life.....

You bust yer arse tryin' to git ahead,

the dog eats your future dreams,

the Chi-Coms eat yer dog...

in the end.... only the Chi-Coms'll be left standin' holding all the money.

Game Over.  and no you can't insert a coin and play again...

the Chi-coms have all the coin. :confused2:

Madam Wu is like Talabani being raised from the dead a dozen times. Someone said she died in 1987.

• Upvote 1

Well she should have had the decency to stay that way.

Well have a nice day Luigi

Cant wait to see whats on your crap wagon tomorrow.

[/quote

08-13-2013-

Guru Jester...Guru Patriot...Guru ZAP...

Zaps article refered to the 5 elders swipping their cards in Reno to iniciate the GCR.

Jester...Wow...the Chinese elders are really in Reno. I thought ZAP was being metqphorical.

• Upvote 1

Hey - make some dog stir fry! Wok the dog! (lol) On another note - in a survival situation, cat meat contains more protein than dog meat

That's because cats eat lots of protein and little of anything else, whereas dogs will eat poop, socks, cardboard and pretty much anything they can put in their mouth.

Luigi you really make it difficult on people defending your right to post bringing garbage like this, you can't really believe this, come on now. Sounds like a fart may have backfired and went to your brain.

I dont believe any rumor until it has been varified as truth. Lets wait a day to see what happens.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi,

How you are not negative 47 now I just don't know.  How this would RV in RENO?  why not pick say Galveston, or Key West.  Please stop wasting our time with this crap.  Are you sure your not a politian because your lips are moving but nothing but lies and made up stuff comes out.  Just saying.

Eagle007

Luigi,

How you are not negative 47 now I just don't know.  How this would RV in RENO?  why not pick say Galveston, or Key West.  Please stop wasting our time with this crap.  Are you sure your not a politian because your lips are moving but nothing but lies and made up stuff comes out.  Just saying.

Eagle007

TNT Tony said to get your affairs done...we could be at the bank tomorrow morning. This could go down fast.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1