Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER CONTACTED A LEGITIMATE PHYCIC ON QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THE DINAR

That is a strange thing for God to be saying considering if you believe in God, which of course I don't, but if you did, he says we are all God's children. Strange thing to say about your children. Stay clear of them?

How does it feel to be alone?

The mind is the chatter box that will never stop chattering until it is immersed in the light, the music, the vibration of your soul(your energy). That is why you have your body, so that you can experience the bliss of your soul while you are alive(heaven on earth!). Often when people die and come back they were experiencing going through a tunnel towards The Light, if one has no fear(has trust in their divinity) they do not get sidetracked into looking at the walls of the tunnel(the monsters will scare you completely), but when one has no fear, but respect, you pop out of the tunnel into the bliss of that light and you know you are "home". Let's leave it at this and all I can say is : Find your heaven on earth while you have your body to experience GOD's Bliss for there you will find Peace of Mind, when that chatter box is finally quietened. No, I don't take Drugs to experience that Bliss. Hope to see you on that road, Nelg. Let's not get into digging up worms.

Sorry for re-posting this, but just wanted to add a comment, or two(not trying to dig up more worms).

Concerning "Heaven Is For Real....the story of a Four Year Old's journey", when I was 9 (with no Fear or concept of heaven or GOD) I found I could let myself relax and find myself going through a dark tunnel with a light at the end of it. I would be drawn to the end of the tunnel and, Puff, find myself in a white light that made me feel so elated that I would be laughing With/In it and sometime have my mother come into my bedroom asking what I was laughing about to which I replied (drowsily) "It's nothing Mom" because I knew I couldn't explain my experience and I wanted to get back to it. I repeated going through that tunnel over a period of months and then didn't have time for it(forgot), until I was 16-20 when I was REALLY wanting to  experience the Peace and Harmony of that place. I tried tensing my hands and muscles to relax and would get to that edge of consciousness, but would pull back because of fear of not being able to come back(I had learned Fear and didn't trust myself to be able to return).

I learnt that hypnotists  could bring you to that Light, but that they Shouldn't because, they can't guarantee that they can bring you back from that Light.

When I was 22 my friends in Melbourne(AussiLand) were telling me that Guru Maharaji was able to show me that Light, the Music and the feeling of Universal Consciousness(that I had also experienced back then) and I Sincerely asked him to show me and Puff, I was able to go back to that Bliss, just a hundred more times Real and that experience is still with me...

I opened my heart to you here because I think You deserve to know after all these years we have been here and before you leave this thread. So Please don't just ridicule me. Go find your own Bliss, but realize that your soul is what, in the end, you leave this world with.

The Line of David will always be here and the next can come in a form in the stealth of the night, that our Chattering minds may not accept. C'est La Vie. Good Night and see you on the Road. I'm just The Hyper Linker.

• Upvote 2

I have never believed in psychics. I think it is just a job for them. With that being said I do believe that people have "gifts".

My grandmother had several dreams three weeks before the twin towers were hit. They were so vivid that she actually called the FBI to report them. Like the rest of my family and me they kind of laughed her off. As you can imagine we all were astounded when the event actually occurred. The FBI did call her back and wanted to know how she "knew". She also talked very extensively about an afterlife.

She has since passed away or else I'd ask her. =)

• Upvote 2

anyone care to remember Edgar Cayce....he was not only a well known, proven psychic but a very spiritual individual....he temporarily lost his "gift" when he advised some friends betting on horses...it returned later so evidently trying to use those gifts for monetary gain doesn't bond well...as far as not believing in a higher  universal Intelligence...try your spiritual IQ at this sight   www.Y-Jesus.com...of course if you think you just return to dust and your life here is a biological event with no purpose...you probably shouldn't go there as you might have your unbelief applecart upset..there are many brilliant people mentioned that were athiests, agnostics, skeptics etc that set out to prove that  God and Christ never existed or that Jesus was just a good teacher that ended up proving the opposite of their intent...blessings....   www.Y-Jesus.com

• Upvote 2

It never ceases to amaze me that those who have a difficult time believing in God have little Bible knowledge. What little knowledge they have is so intertwine with tradition, religious garbage, hearsay, and subjective logic that it distorts their entire concept of God.  Those who set their heart and mind to logically and reasonably studying His Word will at least come out having a higher opinion of Who He Is.  Consulting with mediums and psychics will never find the answer.  Gurus isolated from life yet sought by thousands for their wisdom will not get you any further than the limitations of your own life.  The only means to truly know God is to know Christ, and that mental knowledge comes from the Bible.  The Scripture is the revelation Christ.  Once we know in our mind what Jesus has accomplished, then we can get to know Him with our heart.  Gurus, mediums, and psychics are totally unnecessary and can take you away from the true knowledge of God.     

• Upvote 1

It never ceases to amaze me that those who have a difficult time believing in God have little Bible knowledge. What little knowledge they have is so intertwine with tradition, religious garbage, hearsay, and subjective logic that it distorts their entire concept of God.  Those who set their heart and mind to logically and reasonably studying His Word will at least come out having a higher opinion of Who He Is.  Consulting with mediums and psychics will never find the answer.  Gurus isolated from life yet sought by thousands for their wisdom will not get you any further than the limitations of your own life.  The only means to truly know God is to know Christ, and that mental knowledge comes from the Bible.  The Scripture is the revelation Christ.  Once we know in our mind what Jesus has accomplished, then we can get to know Him with our heart.  Gurus, mediums, and psychics are totally unnecessary and can take you away from the true knowledge of God.     

Maybe I should not have used the name Guru, his name is Prem Rawat, and you will note that Jesus gave such a powerful experience of GOD and the Holy Ghost that it was the people that wrote about that experience, He knew that people could not come to GOD through the written word but through the Holy Ghost and it is your soul for once you see,feel, hear and taste its essence, you will know that you have come to know GOD through the Holy Ghost and that is why wee have this body to experience the Bliss of GOD with our scenes of sight, hearing, feeling and taste. Without your body(when you leave it) your Holy Ghost (a drop) wants to reunite with GOD and rise up out of the valley (worldly possessions of your life), over the mountain to join the Sun and become one with it(GOD's Ocean). Is that not the teaching of all religions apart from the metaphors, apart from the indoctrinations by the priest that tells one that one has to die to experience the Bliss of GOD. Wrong We can have Heaven on Earth if we only knew how to stop our chattering Minds and allow ourselves to See each others soul and really experience that we all come from that same energy. Thank you for letting me talk. I want go and experience that experience, now. Good Night All.

• Upvote 1

Th Tandy for bringing up Edgar Cayce. He has been a true inspiration in my life opening up my eyes the workings of God and Jesus. He sent me on a beautiful spitual path of enlightenment. I've been reading and reaserching it ever since highschool.(early seventies). The more I dug the more right he was. He lost his abilities every time he sought some monetary gain. That said a lot. I am still learning a lot here and everywhere. Signs are everywhere. Not bad for a Baptist minister.....

• Upvote 1

Maybe I should not have used the name Guru, his name is Prem Rawat, and you will note that Jesus gave such a powerful experience of GOD and the Holy Ghost that it was the people that wrote about that experience, He knew that people could not come to GOD through the written word but through the Holy Ghost and it is your soul for once you see,feel, hear and taste its essence, you will know that you have come to know GOD through the Holy Ghost and that is why wee have this body to experience the Bliss of GOD with our scenes of sight, hearing, feeling and taste. Without your body(when you leave it) your Holy Ghost (a drop) wants to reunite with GOD and rise up out of the valley (worldly possessions of your life), over the mountain to join the Sun and become one with it(GOD's Ocean). Is that not the teaching of all religions apart from the metaphors, apart from the indoctrinations by the priest that tells one that one has to die to experience the Bliss of GOD. Wrong We can have Heaven on Earth if we only knew how to stop our chattering Minds and allow ourselves to See each others soul and really experience that we all come from that same energy. Thank you for letting me talk. I want go and experience that experience, now. Good Night All.

I didn't think you had much knowledge of the Bible or of God.  The Word made flesh, Jesus, is God.  He, God, walked among men and enlighten us as to Who God is and what God wants.  After His death (a necessary part of God's plan) and resurrection from the tomb, God's Spirit was given to indwell those who believed and obeyed Him.  Believers who submit themselves to God's way and do what He says do have eternal life now, and will receive an eternal spiritual body fitted to dwell in Heaven when the saint dies.  Teachers and written texts can help to give us an understanding of God, but they are not God. Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God.  Unless the words of any teacher are consistent with the Word of God then I will not believe what they say.  I can test whether they are speaking what God wants said by examining what they say by the Bible.  It is amazing how much the one will discover that the "teacher" is inconsistent with what GOD has said.  That either makes the "teacher" incorrect or it makes "GOD" incorrect.  I'll chose to believe GOD rather than man.  

Leviticus 19:31 NKJV

'Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:6 NKJV

'And the person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people.

2 Chronicles 33:6 NKJV

Also he caused his sons to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; he practiced soothsaying, used witchcraft and sorcery, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

Isaiah 8:19 NKJV

And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?

Isaiah 19:3 NKJV

The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst; I will destroy their counsel, And they will consult the idols and the charmers, The mediums and the sorcerers.

This thread's turned into a lot of religious opinion and spiritual psycho babble, it's no wonder I avoid groups these days and just go for walks in the park on a nice day. :peace:

I couldn't agree more.  I hesitate to interject or post what I believe the Bible teaches into any of these conversations.  Most of the "religious opinion and psycho babble" is just that.  But when I have been a minister and teacher for years, and have been directing students toward finding truth from God as found in His Word, I have a hard time keeping silent.  Especially is this true when I see false concepts, misapplication of Scripture, and out and out lies being touted as "truth."  There are times when I just should have kept quite, but it is so personal and infused into my being that I cannot contain it.  I must enter the discussion. I would like for what I say to spur individuals on to a deeper study of God and for them to become believers. I don't want anyone to take my word about anything without checking it out through a study of the Bible.  I am know that that is asking a great deal.  I also know that many consider anything about God and the Bible as not worthy discussing or has little relevance to life, but it does.  Rejection is not new, but is part of the life of a teacher and preacher of the Word.  

• Upvote 1

I started adding what I know because Mariejose needed some impartial guidance that I have found through the I Ching over some 40 years, because it is interacting with ones soul and does not have any other chattering Mind interjecting.

Nelg : "Unless the words of any teacher are consistent with the Word of God then I will not believe what they say.  I can test whether they are speaking what God wants said by examining what they say by the Bible." The Bible is a good history book, not written by Jesus, but by people who had received is Knowledge and they said that it is only by an En-lightener's fruits that one will Know. Just like when I was shown Prem Rawat's knowledge, I knew I was experiencing my soul's cocoon as when I was 9 and without fear.

I just wanted to let people know that someone on Earth is presently showing people how to quieten their chattering minds so that they can experience the Bliss of GOD while in the body that their soul has and maybe we will realise that ALL religions have been talking about the same experience and we can stop dividing and conquering - and start working together to save each other and this crippled Earth.

No Books can impart that Knowledge, only by the practical experience  through the Holy Ghost will we Know GOD. Don't take my word about this. Search your own soul and world till you find that Bliss while you have this body and then you will find the when you immerse your mind in that Experience - your Chattering Mind will be Quietened into Bliss, I am just a HyperLinker, that used to be called Sharkstooth