Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

This is for the ones that want to gripe at possum about his predictions. When you see a new post on here from possum dont click on it. I for one enjoy his post, alot of people on here know its all in good fun. He is not hurting anyone. Rock on possum. Maybe you will be right one day. Steve

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm new here but I've been invester for months. I've been hearing RV now every week. If you look at Iraq info coming out you'll see great things going on over there. We can only pray that this thing RV's. Even if it RV's you should hold out for 5-12 months because it will go up in price. I think that it will be at the price before the war, around $3.00-$3.75 by the end of 2011. But that's my thought and I can see it going that way.

turn your rv's off, gather your family and read the following. Possum, the soothsayer of soothsayers has the latest and greatest intel, drum roll please..... My sources have confirmed it's going down this week at $1.26, no lop and 3 months to exchange the big bills! Momma and i are partying hard, it's here!

thus far it's been a roadkill, possum

This is for the ones that want to gripe at possum about his predictions. When you see a new post on here from possum dont click on it. I for one enjoy his post, alot of people on here know its all in good fun. He is not hurting anyone. Rock on possum. Maybe you will be right one day. Steve

Amen to that. There is a serious lack of humor and compassion at times on this site. Not everything needs to be as serious as a heart attack on here...have some fun people!

Some would say its about a well thought out plan by the CBI, and maybe the IMF. If you used our country as an example, just how much do you think the Federal Reserve cares about what our politicians think? Maybe the politics are just part of the story....Monetary policy is within the role of the CBI, not the GOI....