Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea of little faith, don't despair! My source says that a security issue popped up and has delayed the RV for either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Believers, keep the faith it is within hand!!!!

So was the issue the large sum of fake US $100 bills that where busted that were found coming in from Iran????

Possum you have no game at all. I can wait to see what you will make up next time
People have been making stuff up for 6 years I've heard everyone from the top to bottom I always love a good story if it is not true oh well there will be another one to replace the excitement... Possum like I said It is tough to be the middle guy..

i_love_possums_tshirt-p235923086268375977trlf_400.jpg

I for one am so tired of all the BS I am begining to think this RV RI will never happen. All I read is the same ol stuff day in day out my patience is thin. Can some one give me some positive info that I can somewhat believe please? I am not trying to be negative but am just tired like so many. Please someone give me something. :tiphat:

The interesting thing is that all of the rumors and bloggers and so-called experts are saying the same thing. Everyone is pointing to next week. The president has been chosen and the prime minister is next... Payments are due and the locals are getting restless. Asiacell has switched over to dinar - 22 large cargo vessels are parking in the harbor with goods and supplies. Countries are coming in and making deals to drill and buy and sell. This thing is coming to a boiling point and is about to blow!

115295~Mauna-Loa-Volcano-Erupting-at-Night-Posters.jpg

I'm tired, too, but we can't let it get to us. So many different stories, methodical disinformation, interference from the sidelines and a media that ignores the whole thing; It cause the brain to reel.

Hang in there... Another week to go and...FOOM!!!