Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am so tired of all the BS I am begining to think this RV RI will never happen. All I read is the same ol stuff day in day out my patience is thin. Can some one give me some positive info that I can somewhat believe please? I am not trying to be negative but am just tired like so many. Please someone give me something. :tiphat:

Hey Flippin I've heard all these stories in 2004 why it is going to happen on thursday.. Lighten up and enjoy the stories it will happen some day and everyone will really be a know it all then..

duh-can.jpg

Hey Flippin I've heard all these stories in 2004 why it is going to happen on thursday.. Lighten up and enjoy the stories it will happen some day and everyone will really be a know it all then..

duh-can.jpg

Good to hear from you CD. I use to enjoy your posts. Yes I suppose someone has to be right someday. Im not giving up just discouraged its been many years for me too. :woot:

Nice careless and irresponsible post? Do you ever have any solid evidence to add to these "ridiculous" posts? Hey people... Don't thank someone for posting this non-sense? I have a "rumor"... Possum doesn't know and is guessing according to his last several rv dates!

Possum says, believers this is a rumor board that is fueled by intel, gut feelings and hard work by me and many others. I advise the faithful to kick back, relax, and envision yourself being richly awarded for sticking with the posted word!

possum says, believers this is a rumor board that is fueled by intel, gut feelings and hard work by me and many others. I advise the faithful to kick back, relax, and envision yourself being richly awarded for sticking with the posted word!

i for one will stick it out. Possum, i sure hope your right about the rate being around $1.26. That's alot better than the recent rate of .20 i can't do anything with that rate.

Possum's optimism is always refreshing and provokes encouragement to persevere till the “big day” arrives. My personal opinion is that the process and schedule of returning Iraq to the world of international commerce has been planned several years ago by those governments most concerned with redeeming Iraq from the predations of Saddam and the ravages of the Gulf War. How else but through a planned implementation regimen can it best be accomplished? From all we can see, the targeted outer time boundary of the enhancement of the Iraqi dinar has been disclosed in the GOI aspiration to have the redenomination completed by the end of year 2010.

We are all where we want to be: in the path of progress and along with the people of Iraq, shall share in the benefit of the improvement. Patience is the mood we should all be embracing at the moment.

In looking at the logistics of the redenomination process and how it fits with the other factors governing the RI/RV, there appears to be a logical avenue of implementation that suggests the initial financial step would be to proceed with the RV/RI and allow at least 6 months for completion of the redenomination.

This would place the beginning RI/RV time frame coincident with the commencement of the ground troop withdrawal agreement in the summer of 2010. My feeling is that this is a plausible thought, not though the scheduled withdrawal could be moved up along with the RV/RI. An official American announcement of U.S. troop withdrawals could encourage all the other elements to fall into place rapidly.

OK Possum enough of your immature unfounded supposition. If no RV by May 1st, admit you're a phoney and just GO AWAY and make this your last post. With all due respect to your emphathetic enabler liberal supporters, in a Christiian manner, accept the premise that you finally stand up and admit that you are indeed a phoney and post no more BS when May 1st has come and gone . Do you you accept this rational challenge and dare to do so ? OK, I didn't except you would, being the COWARD you have exemplified in ther past, so please just go away and leave us alone and be in your miserable self-deceiving yourself and suffer the consequences of misleading a trusting group of people.

OK Possum enough of your immature unfounded supposition. If no RV by May 1st, admit you're a phoney and just GO AWAY and make this your last post. With all due respect to your emphathetic enabler liberal supporters, in a Christiian manner, accept the premise that you finally stand up and admit that you are indeed a phoney and post no more BS when May 1st has come and gone . Do you you accept this rational challenge and dare to do so ? OK, I didn't except you would, being the COWARD you have exemplified in ther past, so please just go away and leave us alone and be in your miserable self-deceiving yourself and suffer the consequences of misleading a trusting group of people.

If that's how you feel about Possum than what about all the other so called gurus who have said it will happen now or then or maybe tomorrow, next week or at least by the weekend. As I remember there has not been one, not one right so far Not Adam, Medic, Frank none of them yet. So maybe they should all stop posting too. Or maybe we should just all stop looking and reading. Or we could just set back and wait I like to read info and make up my own mind I am not a follower but do like all the info I can get think about it and see how it turns out. JMO :twothumbs: