Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Would Really Like to Know and Understand??

I would really like to know how many really think this RV is going to happen. I don't understand how it can so maybe some could explain. I'm talking about the part that, lets say it does RV at $1. Is the common street person in Iraq that has one 25,000 note that is worth less than 20 bucks, does he now have $25,000 american dollars? How can Iraq backup the dollars that all of us have invested? This whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

I've been invested now for about 5 years and I'm going to keep mine but common sense just says this can't and won't work or happen.

I know there will be a lot of wise cracks and maybe some negs but I would just like some answers on the stradegy of an RV and how it will handeled, especially in country. Your answers would will be appreciated.

I have talked to people from Iraq.  They all have told me that most of the people over there do not have any dinar stashed in their houses.  They are just like most americans and living day to day week to week waiting on their next check.  The thought of Iraqi people having all this dinar stuck in their matress's is absurd.  Most americans live paycheck to paycheck and they do to.  The only difference is, most Iraqi people have less than most poor americans.  Just sharing what was shared with me.

• Upvote 1

I have talked to people from Iraq.  They all have told me that most of the people over there do not have any dinar stashed in their houses.  They are just like most americans and living day to day week to week waiting on their next check.  The thought of Iraqi people having all this dinar stuck in their matress's is absurd.  Most americans live paycheck to paycheck and they do to.  The only difference is, most Iraqi people have less than most poor americans.  Just sharing what was shared with me.

iraq is a cashed based society so i would imagine that people DO have dinar stashed away. im not saying they have millions but common at the rv rates some of you guys are talking even having a $5 equivalent amount of dinar would make someone "wealthy" by iraqi standards. iraqi people often live with extended families and most things are cashed based so to say a family doesn't have a few hundred bukcs equivalent of dinar stashed away i tink is silly

I would really like to know how many really think this RV is going to happen. I don't understand how it can so maybe some could explain. I'm talking about the part that, lets say it does RV at $1. Is the common street person in Iraq that has one 25,000 note that is worth less than 20 bucks, does he now have $25,000 american dollars? How can Iraq backup the dollars that all of us have invested? This whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

I've been invested now for about 5 years and I'm going to keep mine but common sense just says this can't and won't work or happen.

I know there will be a lot of wise cracks and maybe some negs but I would just like some answers on the stradegy of an RV and how it will handeled, especially in country. Your answers would will be appreciated.

This is exactly what makes me not believe in the concept of an rv or at the very least not anywehre near the rates people are talking. common sense would tell you its just too good to be true for an entire country full of people to essentially go from overnight being dirt poor to being filhty rich just doesn't make sense. 

• Downvote 1

i recently read one of the dinar ebooks on amazon and it addressed this issue exactly saying common sense tells you every iraqi citizen cant go from broke to rich overnight. this is exactly teh reason why i think an rv of a couple pennies is more likley if at all

i recently read one of the dinar ebooks on amazon and it addressed this issue exactly saying common sense tells you every iraqi citizen cant go from broke to rich overnight. this is exactly teh reason why i think an rv of a couple pennies is more likley if at all

I wouldn't mind if it were the case. About 20 times my Capital.

Pennies sound good to me. :backflip:

My thoughts that as the economy in Iraq strengthens, if it does, you will so a slow rise in the Dinar value thru the years. And I do mean slow, as in tenths of cents. Don't know if I'll live long enough to profit from it since I'm 69 now but maybe my kids will or maybe my grandchildren.

I think one thing that has to be remembered and taken into consideration is the fact that there has never ever been a situation quite like the one with Iraq...they have in a way set a precedent. Therefor, all the logic and rules pertaining to everything else...other countries, etc, are kind of moot.Right now they are ( arguably) the biggest emerging nation on the planet with FAR more potential than even we realize. Yup, IMHO only, yes, they CAN do exactly what we are all hoping for here. I personally believe it's going to happen PDQ.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think one thing that has to be remembered and taken into consideration is the fact that there has never ever been a situation quite like the one with Iraq...they have in a way set a precedent. Therefor, all the logic and rules pertaining to everything else...other countries, etc, are kind of moot.Right now they are ( arguably) the biggest emerging nation on the planet with FAR more potential than even we realize. Yup, IMHO only, yes, they CAN do exactly what we are all hoping for here. I personally believe it's going to happen PDQ.

They might Ezra - and I hope so! But my head tells me millions overnight can't happen...so I still think it will be under a quarter and they will force all to cash out. Still a great return. That's my hope.

Pennies sound good to me. :backflip:

My thoughts that as the economy in Iraq strengthens, if it does, you will so a slow rise in the Dinar value thru the years. And I do mean slow, as in tenths of cents. Don't know if I'll live long enough to profit from it since I'm 69 now but maybe my kids will or maybe my grandchildren.

I wholeheartedly  wish you to live long enough to enjoy that yourself besides your kids and grandchildren.

They might Ezra - and I hope so! But my head tells me millions overnight can't happen...so I still think it will be under a quarter and they will force all to cash out. Still a great return. That's my hope.

I agree hame. Again I'd like to remind myself and everybody here that a .10 ( example amount) US cents RV would mean our Capital will multiply 100 fold. Epic in the least.

Edited by umbertino

it's not hard to understand why you can make quite a bit of money off of their currency.  They aren't using the large notes like we have.  Go back and look at the articles...they are having trouble with the 1000, 500, 250.  Also many are using the U.S. dollar right now not the dinar.  So they aren't going to have much more than they have now even if it RV'd to a 1.00.  Do you keep a stash of cash around the house...probability is no, neither do the Iraqis.  There are many options that could come down....whatever money I make is good to me.  You do realize that a few stocks have hit for big...including one of the telecommunications for a 200% gain.  So that should be a warning signal that Iraq is NOT the norm.  Most countries are at their ceiling...Iraq is far from it...many years to grow. 

I'm the wrong one to listen to but I have a healthy skepticism.   Common sense tells me the Iraqi's want a more logical value to the Dinar than to lug around a wheelbarrow of bills to buy a Dr. Pepper (exaggeration) and play a role in the world market place.  My experiences in life mould a negative outlook towards my walking up to a bank counter with 3 folders and saying "I would like my millions now".   But I would really like to retire to an old timey railroad town such as you find around this part of east Texas and tell the world to kiss my a** goodbye.