Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some fun for us oldies. Pick the cast for a remake of gilligans isle

cooked

I was thinking about the old show Gilligans Island. I was wondering who would play who in a remake of the show now. REmamber we would have to be politically correct in todays times. We must cover all our bases. 

So I would cast Obama as the skipper-he has sunk our ship already and is working on ruinning the island(country).

I think Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would be the millionaire and wife.

Who are your picks?

• Upvote 2

Wow how dumb i was. All that teenage energy wasted on just one or the other. Thanks moose, at least my older years will now have some meaning. :eyebrows:

Hmmmm..........Mary Ann or Ginger?????..........I'll take Goldie Girl........as for the Howell's............Paperboy and Super girl........intelligent and sophisticated....!!!!!........and soon to be millionaires......!!!!!!!!

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 2

Hmmmm..........Mary Ann or Ginger?????..........I'll take Goldie Girl........as for the Howell's............Paperboy and Super girl........intelligent and sophisticated....!!!!!........and soon to be millionaires......!!!!!!!!

If Goldie girl is half as beautiful as her little pic here there should be a law against it. That is one of the most beautiful women I've seen, hands down.

• Upvote 1

Ok, here you go: 

Skipper-Steven Segal

Gilligan-Gilbert Gottfried

Professor-Stephen Hawking

Ginger-Christina Hendricks

Maryanne-Miley Cyrus

Mr. Howell-Jesse Jackson

Mrs. Howell-Maya Angelou

WrongWay Feldman-Christopher Lloyd (limited appearance to keep the group hopeful)

1st pilot is Oahu, once everyone is getting along, they're drugged and abandoned on a deserted island in the south pacific for a month with hidden camera's and a satellite link.