Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't see how they can have any substantial change in value as long as the violence continues. With the recent upswing in violence things just seem worse to me. We may not like it but I cannot blame the govt for dragging their feet. Just think about this, what will the people who have killing on their agenda do with all this sudden gained wealth? That's right buy MORE WEAPONS. I see bigger explosions and more violence coming if these people are given all this wealth. I think maybe the UN may even influence the potential for a rv, saying to hold off any movement until they control the violence. What do you think?

• Upvote 1

Well could part of the problem be due to shear desperation, no food, no heath care, no jobs, no electricity and no hope?  If they could see some benefits of a free democracy and a thriving economy.  They have all the pieces at the tip of their fingers, if they can just put them together.  Revaluing the Dinar would be a big step forward as a tool for the ambitious rebuilding projects.

Edited by AirBorne
  • Upvote 2

Iraq has a history of violence, has for many years, you can't compare their stability with another country, just their historical background can be used for comparison. That being the case, the RV is going to happen, and it will happen,  violence or not. We can't hold our breath waiting for the violence to end, just 'aint gonna happen', IMO. :twocents:

We'll be waiting till Monday

Yep...just ask the gooooruuuusssss :butt-kicking: