Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

news from my neighbor

sirkt357

well im out here in the sand box, and it may sound a tad bit ignorant, but i would rather have my ear to the sand (streets, rocks, debris...ect...ect..) verses the web...again ig nant but not stupid....well i live next door to an iraqi translator and we talk of course with the possiblity of the RV actually taking effect.....again this isnt from BBC NEWS, CNN, FAUX....or whatever this is coming from my next door neighbor who i happen to be hella cool with....and known for like 2 years.

well this is what i understand....

*april 1 was supposed to be the day the iraqi nationals that work on the FOB will be getting paid a less dinar for the same amount of work. Not because of nothing stupid like cut backs....but along the lines of the iraq was supposed to flip...but didnt due to the elections. for example some of the workers here only get 600 bucks USD a month....so they would get paid roughly 750000, so 750,000.00 IQD = 641.35453 USD roughly....and i pulled those number from XE.com, just for argument sake.

*april 1 was pushed back to the end of the month of april, due to the elections. SO, end of the month, something to look forward to.

*the 3 zeros will not be dropped off, well right away anyway...well until the first 1mil Iraqis, own 1 gold platted aston martin for each family...:lol:

*lastly, the politics in iraq are not like they are in the US obviously....but the simplest thing will sway the price of the dinar....i.e...the mood of the political leader at the present time....i know right.....but here is the kicker....if in a bad mood, price of dinar goes up....good mood price of dinar goes down (yes sounds crazy...yes you've probably are sitting there scratching your head...because i did the same thing....

so to sum it all up...or from what i gather.....end of month should be somewhat big...relax on the 3 zeros, and if all it takes for the HDIC to wake up a little cranky, i would suggest that someone needs to be religiously ******* off that dude.....so i can hurry up and cash out...:lol:

all in all, this is what i felt i want to share on the dinar rumors forum...

if you dont like it, write your congress man, or if you insist on calling me on this, by all means, shoot me an email, and i will be more than happy to kick you a good dsn number so we can rap

all in all, i hope everyone is well back home.

Sir KT

well im out here in the sand box,

all in all, this is what i felt i want to share on the dinar rumors forum...

all in all, i hope everyone is well back home. Sir KT

Thank you for sharing....stay safe and disregard those that are negative towards you for sharing.......

What a CRACK comment!!!!! You did know this is the rumor forum right? What I or anyone else chooses to believe is a personal choice and before you get started, I didn't say whether I believe it or not. Just for augument's sake. It's none of your business either way(LOL)!