Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U S Treasury Email today lists IRAQ 1166

Blessing

i dont see anything in this article that is talking about the iraqi dinar or do i se anything on any of the pdf links provided besides the rate is 1166 .. which is  the rate that the cbi guarentees

***///

COSMO...!  Another planet heard from...!

Good to see you, man ! :tiphat:

Thanks Sarge,  I'm finally back in the Lone Star State and living life large. Good to see and read your posts too!  :salute:

All auction... no action.

***///

Good one... so true, too ! :P

Thanks Sarge,  I'm finally back in the Lone Star State and living life large. Good to see and read your posts too!  :salute:

***///

Then, Southeast Texas just got a whole lot groovier :wave:  B) 

Did anyone check out the report from march and December? Iraq listed on those as well at 1166. Doesn't that mean nothing has changed? Sorry to be a party pooper. I am new here, so if I am wrong someone fill me in please! Thanks!

***///

That's what we've been tryin' to say here all night...

we think you're right, too! ;) 

What we need is the IDQ to be internationally recognized. After this, with them being eligible for being put on the open boards as a (tradable) currency, then the fun will really start. Once it is listed and (active) for trade, that will be when we see if there will be a set rate, controlled float, keeping the currency, or if they will let the currency obtain what investors think the currency true value is, a free for all in speculation on the open market. This would actually be pretty awesome to watch. An RV/RI before hitting the open trade boards would be the only way to stabilize the currency if not put in a controlled situation. I think, that I (think), that I think that I have no idea what they are going to do after waiting for SOOOOOOO  long.....   LOL!!! I won't post what I think is going to happen showing us a small gain, but coming out of bankruptcy has been a very BIG step..... I think they will be doing something very soon... Just what that will be.... Who knows.... Lop, then revalue, RI/RV, Straight RV.... who knows... But there has been some inches gained over the years.... Still waiting to here about their petition into the WTO.... I think they are still holding a position as a (junior) member... In other words, keeping the option to join open, but sitting back and still being content to watch... What's next I have learned is anybody's guess...   

GO RI/RV!!!!!!  is all I have to say..... Love many of you folks on here, would be nice to see this thing actually make us all some real money so we could meet in person and enjoy life, telling fishing stories in person for a change.... Peace my friends....  :peace:

• Upvote 2