Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fifth Third

jbird129

I've been buying my dinar at a local 5/3 in Clearwater Fl. I don't have an account with them, but in the past they would just charge you an extra $10 fee to buy from them. This afternoon I went in to purchase some more and was told that I would have to open an account with them in order to buy any more.

When I questioned this new practice I was told that when and/or it hits that they want a little more access to the results, i.e. put the money in their bank where they can solicite you for the use of your funds for their financial products.

Any thoughts???????????

I had the same experience Mariejose had Jbird. I opened a saving account and that's all. IMO, open the acct and start a relationship with the bank. When it comes time to cash is, you may be able to negotiate a much smaller spread fee (the fee they change to exchange). You don't have to buy any financial product from them, but you don't have to tell them that either.

The key message I have is : It's YOUR Money. Take the emotion off the table and do what's best for you. If you don't like the exchange rate - other banks will compete. If you don't like the fincial products (and I personal do not at 5th 3rd), then go else where. Take you time and make a good the best decision for you :) :)