Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Realities of Global Economics 101

RV4Me333

I have been on many of these Dinar sites now reading the same speculation over and over...and that's what it is, speculation. I feel sorry for those of you whose backs are up against the wall and are counting on an RV/RI. Please move on with your lives so you don't lose your sanity. It will happen when it happens and there is nothing any of us can do to make it go faster.

For 15 years now I have been involved in finance at very high levels, watching people I know lose everything while waiting on their next big score. It's addictive and costs people their families, their relationships, their possessions, etc. Iraq does not operate in a vacuum and none of us can control the outcomes of their country, let alone our own, especially when people refuse to educate themselves and take action.

All we can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. In the meantime, I suggest you educate yourselves about global finance and get on with your lives.

I was called ignorant earlier tonight in a chat room while I was just beginning to discuss who is really in power in this world, but the people there were so ingrained in their hero worship, they could not see the forest through the trees (well some but not all). A moderator was actually asked to kick me out because one or two people didn't appreciate my viewpoint. That doesn't surprise me because they people they support want to suppress free speech, which is what their followers were trying to do tonight...VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!!

The people you think are in charge in the world are not. They are figureheads chosen by the power elite. This power elite is a very SMALL group of people who have financed every major war including the agendas of Adolph Hitler, Stalin, Mao and pretty much every US President since the uncontrollable John F Kennedy. So, if I say something about your President and you don't like it, it's not really about him. It's about the people who pull his strings.

I could provide copious reading materials and references for anybody who really wants to understand the truth. I suspect very few people do. They lack the fortitude to withstand the shock. Sometimes I forget how little people really know and how upset I was when I first learned these things two decades ago. I am sorry for those of you who I have upset with my comments. Unfortunately, the truth is what it is.

Anybody who would like suggested reading materials or videos to watch, I will be happy to respond with suggestions. Everybody else, good luck with your Dinar. I hope it pays us all handsomely and we are all able to make our dreams come true.

I will leave you with one final article, pasted below, to give you some clues.

Best wishes to you all!

With love and respect,

RV4Me333

Bilderberg To Prolong Global Financial Recession For Another Year

April 10, 2010

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Bilderberg Group will meet this year in Spain and continue to advance their agenda for world economic governance while agreeing to prolong the global financial recession for another year, according to Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker, who has discovered through his routinely accurate inside sources that the conference will take place from June 3-6.

Bilderberg sleuths were correct in predicting that this year

I don't know how to PM. I have to get some sleep but I'll look into it tomorrow. In the meantime, I HIGHLY suggest you watch this movie.

PS Don't let the title fool you or upset you or prevent you from watching it. It's the content that counts.

Thanks RV4Me333 for your two posts & link.

I've been familiar with the "shadow Govt - Illuminati" for thirty years, and wish I knew how I could minimize their influence in my life & our country.[

Be Blessed,

RON ;)

My 19-year-old son has been talking about the Bilderberg group for about 4 years now....seems strange to me that a kid his age could know so much about this group, but he does. Guess I need to do more research so I can get a better grip on the idea, as well.

Thanks for the information - I know it's not a popular topic of discussion - but we all need to start paying more attention to what's going on.

conspiracy theories abound, however, if the entire world was not nearly there for an economic colaps I would disagree with you. On the other note that hasn't been addressed by the responses to your post I have this to say. On another site I was on I found that people didn't want the truth and if you have a particular view that isn't RV'ing tomorrow at a certain rate say 3+ they don't want to hear it. the bashing and calls for your removal are begun. I'm sad to hear that the same thing goes on here. I'm new to this site and was hoping for a professional informative discussion regarding the revaluation of the dinar. Now reading these posts and not just this one, it seems it's just more of the same pie in the sky and constant bashing of other opinions. I'll stick around for a little while and see if things inprove. Thank you for your very informative article.

Thanks for trying to open up some eyes. Most people do not have a clue that our president is really not in control. The 13 families that do control the world though are involved in everything. We could go on for days explaining this that 95% of people do NOT know. It is tough to swallow but it is the harsh reality. Also, could go on and on about how governments [from federal to local] are not broke[C.A.F.R.] but like to show it that way. We have been in bankruptcy since 1933 and that is the way gov likes it. Enough for now but you are absolutely right and hopefully people will start to wake up and stop being cattle.

conspiracy theories abound, however, if the entire world was not nearly there for an economic colaps I would disagree with you. On the other note that hasn't been addressed by the responses to your post I have this to say. On another site I was on I found that people didn't want the truth and if you have a particular view that isn't RV'ing tomorrow at a certain rate say 3+ they don't want to hear it. the bashing and calls for your removal are begun. I'm sad to hear that the same thing goes on here. I'm new to this site and was hoping for a professional informative discussion regarding the revaluation of the dinar. Now reading these posts and not just this one, it seems it's just more of the same pie in the sky and constant bashing of other opinions. I'll stick around for a little while and see if things inprove. Thank you for your very informative article.

Actually the entire world being in economic collapse is their plan, the more "needy" the country, the better "service"they can provide. If you are at the bottom, you are much more likely to accept help from anyone who offers it with a smile on their face!

will wait and see,they problably have control but i know as long is the church is here and praying to the living god they would not have fully control once the church gets taken away it will be open for them to proceed with their plan(to have one world order)

You people crack me up. Because we don't know, or don't believe, what you THINK YOU KNOW we are cattle or sheep? Come on! It just irritates me to no end when people who are supposed experts on this act as if they are so much more evolved than the rest of us. Well, guess what? Why don't you go to a library and quit getting your information off the internet! What you're reading is a bunch of regurgitated rhetoric opinions and conspiracy theorists mumbo-jumbo repeated ad nauseum. This is a dinar rumor forum so let's keep it that way. Quit trying to impress the rest of us with how much you know about the way the world works, because it's not working. Why don't you bring something to the table that you've learned about Iraq, or about Economic Recovery after a nation has been decimated by war or anything other than trying to spread a bunch of scare tactics designed as facts? You know what that is called? Propaganda. Look up that word in the dictionary, and feel free to use the one online.

Why don't you take your ritalin and stay on topic!

RV4me - thanks.

I would PM you, but do not seem to be able to.

Would you PM me please so I can ask you some questions?

Thanks,

Peace.

Dear ReachingHigher . . . . ONLY VIP members have PM access. That's why you cannot PM him. You can IM him, if you are both in the chat room at the same time.

Dennis

I have been wondering all along how the Bilderbergs may play into the RV, why wouldn't they? You can pretty much find loads of information about the Bildebergs online, google them, Youtube has lots on them too. Hold on to your hats, if you are not famaliar with the Bilderbergs it WILL shock you! I want these dinars to RV just like everyone else and soon, but unfortunately and most likely the Bildebergs will play a part in this, which is probably why it hasn't happened yet.

You people crack me up. Because we don't know, or don't believe, what you THINK YOU KNOW we are cattle or sheep? Come on! It just irritates me to no end when people who are supposed experts on this act as if they are so much more evolved than the rest of us. Well, guess what? Why don't you go to a library and quit getting your information off the internet! What you're reading is a bunch of regurgitated rhetoric opinions and conspiracy theorists mumbo-jumbo repeated ad nauseum. This is a dinar rumor forum so let's keep it that way. Quit trying to impress the rest of us with how much you know about the way the world works, because it's not working. Why don't you bring something to the table that you've learned about Iraq, or about Economic Recovery after a nation has been decimated by war or anything other than trying to spread a bunch of scare tactics designed as facts? You know what that is called? Propaganda. Look up that word in the dictionary, and feel free to use the one online.

Why don't you take your ritalin and stay on topic!

LazySusan,

Perhaps you should take your own advice. By the way, these posts ARE on topic - read the opening article in this thread.

There are numerous books & articles written about them, but their influence and cloak of secrecy keeps them out of the public's scrutiny. Too many people have your poor attitude about such things. This group of elite individuals essentially own most of the worlds Central Banks (either directly, or by monetary influence). Try a bit of real investigation - even on the internet ;) & you might be surprised with what you find.

Lazy, I hope I haven't offended you, but don't put your self out there unless you can stand the heat from posting your opinions. Usually I like most of your posts. It's part of the game when you choose to post something, IMO.

Best wishes for you on your IQD investment,

RON ;)

Lazy it's not just Internet rumors and speculation. I gave a link earlier to a documentary with actual video footage of the Bilderbergs. I would also highly suggest you read the book "Creature from Jekyll Island" by G Edward Griffin. If you don't like to read, get a copy of the CD he created, which is AMAZING. It will teach you how the US was bankrupted and robbed of it's wealth and why the Federal Reserve isn't Federal at all. It's a private entity, an entity with record earnings this past year I might add.

I had the good fortune of meeting Mr. Griffin back in the 90's at a speaking engagement he did (along with many other amazing people I won't mention now) at an event outside the US. We still had government types lurking around to spy on the speakers and attendees at the event, but then again, that's no surprise.

http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html

http://www.realityzone.com/creatureaudio.html

Hey Ron, no worries. It would be difficult to offend me, although your comment that I have a "poor" attitude is funny, considering the topic. I can stand the heat, otherwise I wouldn't put it out there. I just do NOT like it when I get lumped into a group of cows because I either don't know or disagree. I'm open to being educated about a topic I know nothing about.