Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The next big push by Pumpers and sellers

Does anyone think there is a chance they will float, and/or establish a higher rate (even a penny to 10 cents) before rebasing (IF rebasing is what they do)?

Fortunately for those in VIP. Adam did say he had contingency investment opportunities even if it was a neutral event... (he answered taht exact question about a year ago in one of his Wed chats)

• Upvote 1

Does anyone think there is a chance they will float, and/or establish a higher rate (even a penny to 10 cents) before rebasing (IF rebasing is what they do)?

Fortunately for those in VIP. Adam did say he had contingency investment opportunities even if it was a neutral event... (he answered taht exact question about a year ago in one of his Wed chats)

That Is One Senario That I Am Really Hopping For!

Whoops I didn't mean to steal Sandfly's line. :blush: *Lol*

• Upvote 1

The next pumper scam...they are cashing out in Reno right now. You must drive or fly to Reno to cash out and leave your money with a facilitator and come back in a week to get paid.

I have got several email alerts from Gurus to turn my IQD over to a Chinese facilitator in Reno. He must send your IQD to China to varify it. Yup. Right. Like we dont have the technology to authenticate here in the USA.

Dont be scamed by these so called Gurus in Reno.

The next pumper scam...they are cashing out in Reno right now. You must drive or fly to Reno to cash out and leave your money with a facilitator and come back in a week to get paid.

I have got several email alerts from Gurus to turn my IQD over to a Chinese facilitator in Reno. He must send your IQD to China to varify it. Yup. Right. Like we dont have the technology to authenticate here in the USA.

Dont be scamed by these so called Gurus in Reno.

Not again.................

A good, yet sobering, reminder to keep on hand; pumpers and sellers were the ones who originated the entire "RV" scenario in the first place. What Iraq has been stating in their press releases is exactly what every country throughout modern history has done with their currencies when either restructuring or coming from inflation - some even hyperinflation.

The 'lower-denomination' notes will not matter. If 25,000 is simply restructured as 25, then 50 will be restructured as 0.05; some people, for some unexplainable reason, feel that the paper notes control the currency's market and value. The number you see on the paper note literally is just a reflection of the current exchange rate; nothing else. The entire 'lower denom' rumor was also started by pumpers/sellers; and I would know all about that one first-hand. It essentially created an entirely new market for those fearing their current investment could become nothing.

No one may 'know' exactly how this will play out. But, several individuals do know the most likely and the only possible outcomes. The most likely of which, is that the currency will 'remove the 0's' as many like to say, and the exchange rate will be simplified for ease of use and transfer. With reserves now allowing for a ~2.5x upward valuation, the currency will literally adjust it's value (paired to the USD according to USD holdings) to ~2.5x it's current standing. Yes, that's correct. It is actually possible and likely that the IQD can bring you over double your initial investment. And I don't know anyone who wouldn't be ecstatic with such an incredible ROI.

*Just as a side note; please realize/remember, that Iraq would have to increase their entire current reserves by 44 times : just to cover/support 10% of the currency at a value of 1 IQD to 1 USD. 

Edited by dinarvictory
  • Upvote 2

this is one of the reasons why I have mostly 50 note dinars - can't take three zeroes of that. I was never comfortable with a note of 25,000

I have a few 50 notes bit cant justify paying 6k for a million dinar just bc its in 50s. If u dont mind me asking wjat are millions in 50 notes selling for these days. I checked about a year ago and was quoted 6 or 7k