Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Q&A Chat 7-3-2013

Bumper64

RodandStaff, I like the enthusiasm! But, maybe the build up to chpt7 then silence and waiting took the excitement out for me again. What did you read? I'd like to have some of that energy but unfortunately I'm feeling a let down. I hope I am wrong....my dancing cow really wants to swing around it poll;)

There are several reasons why I'm still excitement... first... No more CH. 7 ... take a moment and let that sink in... it took ten long years to get that bugger done... wow... what amazing news!!!!   All the hype by guru's we have heard for years was just that... hype!!!  Now, take note... all along Adam was sayin' we needed to put Ch. 7 behind us... and we finally have!!!  :backflip:   Let's take a look at just a few of the chat's highlights... 

[Adam Montana With Chapter 7 being lifted, which is without a doubt the BIGGEST news we
have ever seen for Iraq...

[Adam Montana] I just want to take a moment to remind everyone to stay level headed. (Let's all take one BIG collective breath... ahhhh, that's better!!!)

[Doug_W] cooked How important do you think the presence of lower denoms are a revaluation? 

[Adam Montana] Extremely important. If they can't make appropriate change for the larger 

notes, they can't RV. Nobody knows exactly where or when those lower denoms are sitting or 

when they will be released. I was told over a year ago that they had them printed and 

sitting in secure locations ready for distributions, which is contrary to the "press 

releases" we've seen on the lower denoms

(Say What???? :blink:   If that be true... and why wouldn't it... then everything.... and I mean "Everything" is in place for them to roll out a new rate.... thanks for that little tid bit there Adam!!! ;) Add to this bit of news that several folks believe the HCL is all but in the bag as well!!!   :eyebrows: )

[Adam Montana] We already have Chpater 7. Once the HCL is finalized, there is only one 

thing left -PUSH THE BUTTON! Honestly I can't think of anything that would delay it beyond 

that. :shrug:  

Are there any other indicators pointing to an RV happening this month of July? Thanks

[Adam Montana] I don't see this dragging out that long.  
editted by VIZIO
rest of it is down alittle you guys are to fast for this big chat lol

My Humble Conclusion....

....O.K. then boyz... time to "GIT-R-DUN"!!!  :D  :D   :D 

Hope that helps a little bit idplzr.... I've been reading tons of posts and gettin a little other feedback... and it's "All" good!!!  Hang in there, it's a coming!!!  :D 

Edited by RodandStaff

75% tax....I'd just cash in below the 300k cut off for the higher tax bracket and burn the rest of my dinar, before letting them rob me of 75%.

really? you don't think you'd come out ahead? no offense, but that seems a bit like starving yourself just to make a point that never gets across.

There are several reasons why I'm still excitement... first... No more CH. 7 ... take a moment and let that sink in... it took ten long years to get that bugger done... wow... what amazing news!!!!   All the hype by guru's we have heard for years was just that... hype!!!  Now, take note... all along Adam was sayin' we needed to put Ch. 7 behind us... and we finally have!!!  :backflip:   Let's take a look at just a few of the chat's highlights... 

Hope that helps a little bit idplzr.... I've been reading tons of posts and gettin a little other feedback... and it's "All" good!!!  Hang in there, it's a coming!!!  :D 

[Adam Montana] I don't see this dragging out that long.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153304-adams-qa-chat-7-3-2013/page-2#ixzz2Y2t8nYVi

OMG, Rodandstaf, I usually catch everything but I for sure missed that. And that was the answer to 

it happening this month. 

Now we can really call Adam, Indiana Jones. woot woot. 

• Upvote 1

Hope that helps a little bit idplzr.... I've been reading tons of posts and gettin a little other feedback... and it's "All" good!!! Hang in there, it's a coming!!! :D

Thanks buddy, needed that!

How about Indiadam Jones;)

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 2

***///

Our thanks and gratitude, Four-Two-Niner...

We are indeed in good company whilst on the same boards as folks such as yourself. :tiphat:

So again, thank you personally from 'OlSarge'sGals...

And May God Bless, Keep & Watch Over You Always.

Thank you Adam for all you do and God bless all of you who served our country. Happy 4th!

How about Indiadam Jones;)

No problem idplzr.... and imo I think that would be a good name... after all... we are dealin' with a form of wealth from one of the most ancient countries in the world... hmmmm, and come to think  of it Adam has been gone on a few trips lately... I wonder if he wasn't seekin' some kind of treasured information to share with the rest of us.... just sayin'!!!  :eyebrows:   ;) 

raiders-of-the-lost-ark.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

Folks i suggest you stop hanging on every word and relax. The wait for our rv is never as close as we think. I will be very very surprised if it happens this year. You are only setting yourself up for heartache. Take it from someone who has been here for many many years and from someone who has heard many many times that it could happen any day. Even been told the day! lol Relax and enjoy the ride because one day it WILL ALL BE OVER!

Good advice and yet hard for me to take at the same time. I am (and I'm sure most people here are) ridding on the outcome of this investment to determine the next course of my life. I have a lot more interests I'd like to be pursuing in life than working full time at my current job. After Iraq finally being released from chapter 7 and being this much closer to an outcome, it's hard for me not to sit and hang on every word.

It floors me that people still don't know how the current tax code addresses a gain in foreign currency exchange due to a change in the exchange rate. 

Read IRS publication 525 page 33. Foreign Currency Transaction - If you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you do not have to include that gain in income unless it is more than $200, report it as a capital gain.

Under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, long term capital gains & dividend tax rates are increasing from 15% to 20% for singles earning over $400,000 and couples earnings over $450,000. Additional changes include Individuals making in the $36,250 to $400,000 range will see their capital gains continue to be taxed at a 15% tax rate. Meanwhile, earners in the lowest two income tax brackets will pay 0% on investment income. In addition, the new IRC Section 1411 3.8% Medicare surtax on net investment income, which includes capital gains, results in an overall rate for higher-income taxpayers of 23.8%

Up until approximately 2009 the tax code in publication 525 said it was reported as ordinary income.  It was changed to being reported at capital gains.  The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 is the new tax code people and it raised the ceiling on long term capital gains from 15% to 20% + the 3.8% medicare surtax = 23.8%.  

Go read this  http://tax.cchgroup.com/downloads/files/pdfs/legislation/atpr.pdf

That is the new tax code, period.