Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Layaway - How can they do it?

nunyabiness

Yeah I bought into the dinar deal too.  Looked around and did the layaway program thru both Dinar Trade and Dinar  Banker.  Now I have a call regarding Dinar inc!!!

Anyone have any insight into them?

What I want to understand is this..... If I put 10M on layaway it takes 10% down and a 'fee' monthly.  This part i understand.  What is hard to swallow is the following....

Lets say any of the above currency dealers has 1000 layaway clients putting 10Mil on layaway.  Their cost for the dinar HAS to be at LEAST 800 per million (or so I would think)....so 1000 clients X 10M = 10,000 million X 800$ (per million) = 8 Miilion dollars out of pocket.  They collected 1 Million in down payments.

SO WHERE DOES THEY ABOVE MAKE SENSE - or - HOW ARE THEY DOING IT?????

Have you heard of fractional banking...they are doing fractional layaway.  They are selling the same million dinar to several people in hopes the people give up and default.  simple answer is why it is hard to understand.  JMO by the way.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I bought into the dinar deal too.  Looked around and did the layaway program thru both Dinar Trade and Dinar  Banker.  Now I have a call regarding Dinar inc!!!

Anyone have any insight into them?

What I want to understand is this..... If I put 10M on layaway it takes 10% down and a 'fee' monthly.  This part i understand.  What is hard to swallow is the following....

Lets say any of the above currency dealers has 1000 layaway clients putting 10Mil on layaway.  Their cost for the dinar HAS to be at LEAST 800 per million (or so I would think)....so 1000 clients X 10M = 10,000 million X 800$ (per million) = 8 Miilion dollars out of pocket.  They collected 1 Million in down payments.

SO WHERE DOES THEY ABOVE MAKE SENSE - or - HOW ARE THEY DOING IT?????

I highly doubt most dealers have the Dinar to backup the layaway. They think it's not going to revalue and look at this as getting free money basically. Just think about it from the profit perspective, they have to put up a lot of money and hold alot of money in reserves to make a relatively small amount of money. Who would tie up tens of thousands of dollars to make a few hundred dollars. 

Even better is on ebay when you see some guy with like 20 feedback who has auctions selling reserves for like 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 50m, etc. Like some guy who's never sold Dinar let alone barely sold on ebay has several hundred thousand dollars worth of dinar lying around for reserves. Personlly I think its people who don't believe an rv can or will happen thinking it's free money. get paid and never have to deliver an actual product

• Upvote 1

Well I sure hope the company I use can back up my reserves , I'm in too deep to let them go. I'm in for the long haul. I don't see how they would be allowed to do what they do unless they were able to back it up. Surely they are regulated. They'd have some HUGE legal issues if they couldn't back up what they sell.

Umbertino:::At least They don't want a revalue for a long time! If there is a revalue to only one cent essentially their sales business is gone. If the Revalue is 10+ cents, They wont have enough cash to do enough buy-backs to stay in business .IMO.

• Upvote 1

Surely you would have checked before getting in so deep with this company ..... Sounds like you didn't

Always read the small print

Who says I didn't. I'm not dealing with a small company. I did my homework and I have saved copies of online chats of all the pertinent questions and answers just in case. ;) Edited by Tripphood

Here is what I think they are acting on.  They use the layaway plan as a portal to get people who really don't have the money to invest.  They are banking on the CBI doing away with our notes, making them useless, and therefore not having to payout anything.  If someone bought say 10 million on layaway and are paying 100/month.  In 6 months they have 600 USD paid toward worthless money.  Now to get your 10 million back to you, all they would have to do is make an offer to people to buy their dinars, which are then worthless for say 50 USD per million to cover their layaways that people still want, which then are worthless like the Saddam notes.  Now are you going to keep paying the 100 USD per month or let them go back to the dealer?  I myself would let them go back and save the 100 per month thus giving them the 600 USD profit without having to disclose to anyone if they had enough to cover them.  

Now when this does RV/RI/RD, whichever the case may be, their tails might be in a ringer.  Looking at the reality of things, I also believe that most people who bought the layaway plan was banking on a quick turn around and wasn't counting on having to keep making monthly payments and have already backed out of the deal.  Not many have 10,000 USD to pay out for this speculation and that is how the dealer is making profits now without actually sending out the physical dinar.  

Just my thoughts on it.

Well I sure hope the company I use can back up my reserves , I'm in too deep to let them go. I'm in for the long haul. I don't see how they would be allowed to do what they do unless they were able to back it up. Surely they are regulated. They'd have some HUGE legal issues if they couldn't back up what they sell.

Who is regulating them? People assume a Treasury License means something, its nothing but a tax form basically. There is no government body that regulates Dinar dealers to make sure they have the funds to backup layaway. Personally I'm surprised the SEC hasn't gone after those selling reserves yet. Don't assume they are being regulated because they aren't. I'd suggest asking your dealer if they have the funds to backup the reserves they sell. I think Sterling has claimed they have had an independent audit does that proves they can but havn't seen any other dealers make claims like this.

Also, what legal issue, your going to sue them for millions of dollars that they dont have to pay you and everyone else who got screwed. Bernie Madoff had huge legal issues but it didn't help anyone get their money back. In my opinion layaway is for suckers.

Most , possibly all, dinar dealers are LLCs (limited Liability corporations) , They are NOT a regulated business. Registration with UST and state Depts of consumer protection mean verry little .. If the owners are smart they will keep a minimum amount of cash in the corp accounts... SO WTSHTF , they simply close up ... Like the boiler rooms in the penny stock business. It's a civil matter and even if you mount a successful suit , try to collect!

• Upvote 1

Most , possibly all, dinar dealers are LLCs (limited Liability corporations) , They are NOT a regulated business. Registration with UST and state Depts of consumer protection mean verry little .. If the owners are smart they will keep a minimum amount of cash in the corp accounts... SO WTSHTF , they simply close up ... Like the boiler rooms in the penny stock business. It's a civil matter and even if you mount a successful suit , try to collect!

You laid it out perfectly. Everyone is always looking for some government agency to protect them from something. Do your own research, know who your dealing with, know what your buying and don't rely on anyone but yourself to make sure you dont get ripped off. I would laugh so hard when all these people go to sue whoever they bought layaway from in the case of an RV hey I'm gonna sue them get my money and get rich. Good luck trying to collect when they have 1,000 other people suing them for 10 million dollars a piece.