Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is still on target and moving forward

I just wanted to give a quick update to all of you on a call I got last night and another confirming the information this morning. I could not sleep all night thinking about and wanting to share this with all of you. It’s all excellent news and Iraq is still on target and moving forward.

These sources have been 100% right spot on throughout this entire ordeal over the years so I am not doubting now what they say. All you have to do it go back and read my past posts and you will see that they always brought us excellent information. This RV is entirely in the hands of Iraq and always has been. All the other factors have been ready for a long time and now the political side of Iraq is finally catching up and reaching the finish line.

So here is what they are now all telling me: Today in Iraq they are having a huge public meeting. In this meeting all the leaders will attend including the 3 presidents. Is this the National Meeting we all have been waiting for, I asked? The answer was a big fat YES! There will be huge celebrations during and afterwards. Security is really tight in Bagdag. Today they are going to announce the activation of the SMART Cards which will also mean to the people that the pension money, HCL money and ration money will be paid out beginning July 1st.

How do they do this? Maliki will make another patriot speech (I hate this two faced guy) and sign (once again) the Ebril agreement for full activation. Of course this is just going to be a show and tell gesture for the public since he already agreed to it back in 2010, as we all know. Hakim, Sadar and other religious leaders will be there. Talibani and our old freind Hashemi will be there and I am told Talibani will resume his duties as president after the meeting.

This meeting will also introduce the Federation Council activation to the people and Dr Allawi will give a speech to explain that “true constitutional, representational, democracy now prevails in Iraq” or something like it……it will be all a dog and pony show for the TV cameras…lol…You know how these politicians are. They are learning this stuff from the USA. I was told to look for a quick overview of the meeting by the BBC and the USA news media on FOX News today.

There will be no fanfare about the currency revaluation so don’t expect to hear much about it today or anytime. But we all know once they activate those cards what happens next. I am still being told we can expect the $1.13 to $1.17 rate before or on July 1st and then 3-4 days later the full RV to occur (to mid 3’s) and simultaneously will put the currency on the free float where it is expected to rise and go live on FOREX for international trading.

People I believe we are here at the end. As I said in my prior posts hang in just a few more days. July 1st is Monday today is Saturday. That is all I have for now. I will try my sources a little later to see how the National Meeting went today.

• Upvote 5

I want to believe and I will once it happens. I tell everyone I know that is involved with the IQD how they should approach these types of information. It is rumor till it happens. Everyone I knew was getting soo excited when they heard about CH7 "going" to be released. I wasn't cause it didn't happen yet. Even when it did I still didn't get excited cause that is not what I'm looking for. I want to that exchange rate to move even if it's 5 pips at a time. That is when I will get excited.

10, I really hope that what your being told is right. I have no reason not to believe you and that is why I want to believe you.

Here's til it happens!!!!!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!

Well with 10 not writing this, totally changes my opinion.

S**t, Really with it was you that wrote it.

Edited by SINGH

I don't believe they are in a national meeting today if this is going on -

Central celebration starts in Baghdad on occasion of lifting UN sanctions on Iraq
Saturday, 29 June 2013 10:37 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

Baghdad (AIN) -The central celebration on occasion of lifting the UN sanctions on Iraq started this morning in Baghdad.  

The UN Security Council voted on last Thursday, on relieving Iraq from the UN Charter's seventh Chapter.  

The celebration is attended by the Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, The Vice President, Khudhaiyer al-Khuzaye, the Deputy Premier, Hussein al-Shahristani, and a number of MPs and minister as well as Arab and foreign Ambassadors. /End/ 

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36748:central-celebration-starts-in-baghdad-on-occasion-of-lifting-un-sanctions-on-iraq-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

and this one -

Maliki calls political sides to adopt dialogue in preparation for holding national meeting
Saturday, 29 June 2013 12:55 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) -The Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, called the political sides to resort to dialogue to resolve their disputes to avert the consequences of the regional events.  

During his speech at the central celebration on relieving Iraq from the UN sanctions stated in the UN Charter's Seventh Chapter, Maliki said "We should adopt dialogue and discuss all the files overtly to prepare for holding the national meeting to rehabilitate the poltical tensed situation and achieve the political stability and continue the reconstruction of the country."

"After we got rid of the UN sanctions, we will head towards rebuilding Iraq politically and economically and wipe out all traces of humiliation occurred on Iraq due to the irrational policy of the Baath party," he stressed. /End/

Didn't want to waste everyones time. I did put the authors name in the Tag but should have made a Bolder name presentation in the opening statement. Sorry about the mix up folks.

Thought the # 2 post of this thread would have cleared up any misconception . . . my bad.

SINGH-

"Well with 10 not writing this, totally changes my opinion.

S**t, Really with it was you that wrote it".

Wish that I had, however, much of what the author says I lean in that direction. Goat just said it better. :twothumbs:

I just wanted to give a quick update to all of you on a call I got last night and another confirming the information this morning. I could not sleep all night thinking about and wanting to share this with all of you. It’s all excellent news and Iraq is still on target and moving forward.

These sources have been 100% right spot on throughout this entire ordeal over the years so I am not doubting now what they say. All you have to do it go back and read my past posts and you will see that they always brought us excellent information. This RV is entirely in the hands of Iraq and always has been. All the other factors have been ready for a long time and now the political side of Iraq is finally catching up and reaching the finish line.

So here is what they are now all telling me: Today in Iraq they are having a huge public meeting. In this meeting all the leaders will attend including the 3 presidents. Is this the National Meeting we all have been waiting for, I asked? The answer was a big fat YES! There will be huge celebrations during and afterwards. Security is really tight in Bagdag. Today they are going to announce the activation of the SMART Cards which will also mean to the people that the pension money, HCL money and ration money will be paid out beginning July 1st.

How do they do this? Maliki will make another patriot speech (I hate this two faced guy) and sign (once again) the Ebril agreement for full activation. Of course this is just going to be a show and tell gesture for the public since he already agreed to it back in 2010, as we all know. Hakim, Sadar and other religious leaders will be there. Talibani and our old freind Hashemi will be there and I am told Talibani will resume his duties as president after the meeting.

This meeting will also introduce the Federation Council activation to the people and Dr Allawi will give a speech to explain that “true constitutional, representational, democracy now prevails in Iraq” or something like it……it will be all a dog and pony show for the TV cameras…lol…You know how these politicians are. They are learning this stuff from the USA. I was told to look for a quick overview of the meeting by the BBC and the USA news media on FOX News today.

There will be no fanfare about the currency revaluation so don’t expect to hear much about it today or anytime. But we all know once they activate those cards what happens next. I am still being told we can expect the $1.13 to $1.17 rate before or on July 1st and then 3-4 days later the full RV to occur (to mid 3’s) and simultaneously will put the currency on the free float where it is expected to rise and go live on FOREX for international trading.

People I believe we are here at the end. As I said in my prior posts hang in just a few more days. July 1st is Monday today is Saturday. That is all I have for now. I will try my sources a little later to see how the National Meeting went today.

I believe the RV is in the hands of Iraq in the the WB and IMF have given the go ahead and have been waiting for Iraq to get its act together - (if true) That explains the fact that countries and bankers and investors like us etc have been waiting for this change and it hasn't happened. A post Chap 7 party/meeting is great, but expected. Not trying to be negative.

IF, and IF it happens, and HCL payments, SMART cards and pension money goes out, it doesn't mean an RV - but it certainly could. On the hopeful side, I don't feel a fully seated GOI nor the HCL are necessary now for a rate change/float. (HCL may be dome officially - seems disagreement on that) Remember the HCL has been de facto approved and is in working order in that the majors have signed oil agreements. There will always be infighting regarding oil revenue between Erbil and Baghdad - but they have the foundation laid now.

When Adam's post came yesterday saying we are at the moment and must wait for nothing, I immed. thought of when he said we need a GOI, HCL done before seeing a change. I think he's really excited it COULD happen any time. So am I.

WOOT~WOOT!