Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve Washington's Friday Commentary from the DV Chat Room

hiloeven

[stevewashingon] did u guys see the US Amb on Al Jazeer today

[stevewashingon] it was an amazing interview'

[stevewashingon] It was on TV i recorded it

[stevewashingon] They talked about a lot of things includeing chapt 7

[Garfield] stevewashingon You things still looking good to the rv before the 24th?

[stevewashingon] The US Amb said that chapt 7 should be removed soon, and guys Im still thinking we should see something on or before the 24 IMO

[stevewashingon] But guys and gals, we are close, and i mean really close

[stevewashingon] IMO the rate will be $3.22 - $3.86

[stevewashingon] I promise you, the ppl of Iraq will shock the world by coming together

[stevewashingon] the next 10-days will be very amazing IMO

[stevewashingon] Did you guys know that Iraq has had 22 RV's in there past and 20 of those happened on the last week of April, Does that tell you anything

[stevewashingon] Get ready to cash in folks

If there is the slightest possibility this is true, we have just 14days to a RV. Read this post from 'chat room'.

[stevewashingon] I promise you, the ppl of Iraq will shock the world by coming together

[stevewashingon] Did you guys know that Iraq has had 22 RV's in there past and 20 of those happened on the last week of April, Does that tell you anything [stevewashingon] Get ready to cash in folks

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?17754-Steve-Washington-s-Friday-Commentary-from-the-DV-Chat-Room#ixzz0kiFZrAyQ

hahahaha anyone who believes its goin to start out at even over 2 dollars has no credibility in my book....sorry...try again.....lets be realistic....even kuwait didnt jump that high to start with....it will take years before iraq gets up to past values....we will be very fortunate if we see a dollar to start with. They dont have the oil production up and running enough to support anything huge....you have to remember the value of their currency and oil production will have a direct relationship...they are just now getting the oil fields pumping again! I dont wanna seem negative but I am just being realistic and not going to just throw BS numbers out into the wind to sound good and make people happy. we are all in this together so why make crap up just to get approval from someone?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[Garfield] stevewashingon You things still looking good to the rv before the 24th?

[stevewashingon] The US Amb said that chapt 7 should be removed soon, and guys Im still thinking we should see something on or before the 24 IMO

[stevewashingon] Did you guys know that Iraq has had 22 RV's in there past and 20 of those happened on the last week of April, Does that tell you anything

Excellent idea Eileen and let us say, :tiphat: to the FAITHFUL!

about a month ago i wrote on a piece of paper my name and retirement date. Guess what? It was 4/12/10!!!! People all we have to do is believe in our mind that certain things will happen and focus solely on that and no negetism is allowed. Someone on this site recently mention a book called the science of getting rich by wallace d wattles. I bought the book at and this is the kind of thing it talks about. Remember in the bible there's a line where jesus said "ask and you shall recieve" this is what he's talking about!!! We cannot afford any negative thi nking thoughts or attitudes at all. Why not a rate of 3.00. Miracles do happen all you have to do is believe!

Thanks SteveWashington for your chat & the information -

Thank You HILOEVEN for posting it...!

To God be the Glory, for the things He has done...!

RON ;)